Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

QatzelOk wrote:Perhaps men aren't allowed to instigate or enjoy it anymore... All sexuality laws are about forcing males to "pay" for their orgasms. Soon, we'll have to pay for air and water as well.

Nooo... not perhaps. This is not happening. Anywhere. What are you even talking about?

Edit: Also, is this seriously your explanation for rape rates going up as soon as you widen the legal definition of rape?
Owsley wrote:Nooo... not perhaps. This is not happening. Anywhere. What are you even talking about?

Edit: Also, is this seriously your explanation for rape rates going up as soon as you widen the legal definition of rape?

Actually, YOU opined this. I just backed you up by saying that it's a good possibility.

Like "terror," "rape" can mean whatever you want it to mean. Women who regret having drunk sex with unattractive or socially taboo men often conclude that they were raped, in much the same way that Israelis interpret resistance to their invasions of Palestine as terror.

This thread seems to be where these sliding definitions get to bask in their vagueness together.
QatzelOk wrote:Actually, YOU opined this. I just backed you up by saying that it's a good possibility.

No, I didn't. I simply stated that the reason for the increase in rape rates was because of the widening of the legal definition of rape and then babbled on about how all sexuality laws are about forcing males to "pay" for their orgasms or some bullshit.

QatzelOk wrote:Like "terror," "rape" can mean whatever you want it to mean. Women who regret having drunk sex with unattractive or socially taboo men often conclude that they were raped, in much the same way that Israelis interpret resistance to their invasions of Palestine as terror.

This thread seems to be where these sliding definitions get to bask in their vagueness together.

Perhaps the words "terror" and "rape" are defined differently by a lot of different people. However, I am talking about legal definitions. Do you not understand that distinction?
Perhaps the words "terror" and "rape" are defined differently by a lot of different people. However, I am talking about legal definitions. Do you not understand that distinction?

I'm not judging the alleged perps. I'm judging the entire story and its strategic war-on-terror edges.

A lot of recent agitprop stories fall apart in their lack of significance regarding our continuing survival as a species. And this seems to be one of those. Bland, psycops that targets a particular demographic.
Pongo wrote:Would you call Muslims invaders bombing in Europe as terror or resistance?

Thanks to the invasion of Palestine\Creation of Israel, many wars have been instigated, and many innocent Muslim girls have been violated by soldiers.

That's what this thread is really about: trying to spin opportunistic Westerners as "victims" when really they're perps.
QatzelOk wrote:Thanks to the invasion of Palestine\Creation of Israel, many wars have been instigated, and many innocent Muslim girls have been violated.

Violated by other muslims though. Some never miss a chance... As for the wars that the creation of Israel has provoked, would you mind to explain why Egypt had to make the 6-day war against Israel that they lost miserably? Just because they are muslims too? That does not make much sense, because then USA would be "instigated" too to invade Sudan to stop the genocide against the Christian sudanese from the South. Nobody gave a damn about the palestinians in the muslim-arabic world until the creation of Israel. What a coincidence! Oh wait, the real reason is the fact that no major muslim country in the Middle East wants to be shadowed by another power.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Renato,

You seem to have not noticed my last reply to you. Do you have anything to add to our discussion?

You want to believe that while it is demonstrated that muslims increased drastically the number of rapes in Sweden in 1985-1989 that does not lead to assume the recent waves of rapefugees in Sweden will provoke the same effect than prior waves of muslim immigrants. Why? Because these new ones have all of them an engineering degree like the mass media say? Ok, it's up to you. I'm done.
Why are you assuming that the immigrants from 1985 to 1989 were Muslim?

Why are you assuming that the actions of immigrants 20 years ago have anything to do with the actions of immigrants today?

Also, do you have any evidence that shows that Muslim immigration increased the amount of rape today, or in 1985 to 1989?

Yes, you have shown that immigrants were disproportionately responsible for rape in this era, but you have not shown that this was Muslim immigration.
Renato wrote:Violated by other muslims though. Some never miss a chance... As for the wars that the creation of Israel has provoked, would you mind to explain why Egypt had to make the 6-day war against Israel that they lost miserably? Just because they are muslims too? That does not make much sense, because then USA would be "instigated" too to invade Sudan to stop the genocide against the Christian sudanese from the South. Nobody gave a damn about the palestinians in the muslim-arabic world until the creation of Israel. What a coincidence! Oh wait, the real reason is the fact that no major muslim country in the Middle East wants to be shadowed by another power.

Thé Muslim girls of Afghanistan, and all the other nations NATO destroys... experience many kinds of violation. As do the men and boys of these nations.

If Americans want rape, they just have to start more wars. Hillary Clinton is responsible for more rapes than most countries are.

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed r[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]