Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I would say one test for hypocrisy is whether people support the supreme rapist lover Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz would punish a woman for having an abortion even if she had become pregnant through rape by an immigrant or minority ethnicity. Ted Cruz would deny women even the right to choose the race of her own children.

Although Medieval Christian culture was hugely superior to Medieval Muslim culture, some of us are not trying to defend any form of traditional Judeo - Zoroastrianism, but the post sixties western cultural settlement.
Renato wrote:Any feminist organisation that doesn't dare to accept the fact that more refugees means more rapes is rendering very little service to those women whose rights they stand for in theory. Last time I checked around 80% of sexual assaults in Sweden were commited by the "new Swedes". Very revealing.

Part of the reason for the statistic you just spit out... is cultural.

Swedish men usually don't have the courage to try to initiate sex with a female Swede.

Foreign men do. And even if a strong, masculine man is what most Swedish chicks really need and desire... they have been socialized to call most male-initiated sex "rape" by their own social propaganda. It is this same propaganda that has scared Swedish men out of being real men.
Rich wrote:Ted Cruz would punish a woman for having an abortion even if she had become pregnant through rape by an immigrant or minority ethnicity.

And I take it that you are upset about this. Rich, do this for me. Look down between your legs. You have a penis. Be proud of that shit!

We love women and we want them to love us too, but they have a biological role. Fuck Thomas Jefferson! What the fuck? Why do you people persist in this illusion. It's partly my fault. When we overthrew the crown, we weren't claiming equality in that sense. We were saying fuck King William and Lord Uncle Bob. We weren't saying fags were our equals. We weren't saying women and men were the same. Jesus! You've got some common dog fuck upstairs. Why do yo do this?

Swedish men usually don't have the courage to try to initiate sex with a female Swede.

Foreign men do. And even if a strong, masculine man is what most Swedish chicks really need and desire... they have been socialized to call most male-initiated sex "rape" by their own social propaganda. It is this same propaganda that has scared Swedish men out of being real men.

Yes, but for a brief time, they were the baddest mother fuckers on the planet. Multiculturalism is wrong. Can we not admit that? Swedish women need to be fucked hard too.
QatzelOk wrote:Swedish men usually don't have the courage to try to initiate sex with a female Swede.

Islamic sex offenders account for a much bigger percentage than their share of the total population in every single European country where there exists a sizeable muslim community. It's not a matter of frigid Swedish women seduced by outgoing muslim and black gangs. If Swedish women preferred the brownies I wonder why so much rape. I guess that they feel like a child in a candy store when they arrive to Sweden.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So your source is an Islamophobic website that "anonymously confirmed" that number with police.

And you trust this unverifiable and obviously biased source. I do not shrare your faith.

Please provide me a more serious source stating that there aren't more rapists among the muslims than among the native population based on police's statistics and I'll be willing to reconsider my position on the subject. Don't expect these facts being publicised across the mainstream media, otherwise they would end up being islamophobes as well by the way. their guidelines about hiding ethnic background of rapists are quite strict. I see it everyday in action when I open a newspaper.

It's not a question or faith but facts. And even if no data were available because it is prohibited to carry out ethnic background statistics of law offenders and blablabla it is more reasonable to assume that people who come from countries where women have less rights to put it mildly are not equally inclined to commit rapes than native European citizens, but to a higher degree. Once again it's logic, not faith.
Renato wrote:Please provide me a more serious source stating that there aren't more rapists among the muslims than among the native population based on police's statistics and I'll be willing to reconsider my position on the subject. Don't expect these facts being publicised across the mainstream media, otherwise they would end up being islamophobes as well by the way. their guidelines about hiding ethnic background of rapists are quite strict. I see it everyday in action when I open a newspaper.

It's not a question or faith but facts. And even if no data were available because it is prohibited to carry out ethnic background statistics of law offenders and blablabla it is more reasonable to assume that people who come from countries where women have less rights to put it mildly are not equally inclined to commit rapes than native European citizens, but to a higher degree. Once again it's logic, not faith.

viewtopic.php?p=14653578#p14653578

The link above is a link to a previous post of mine in this same thread where I cite actual police statistics on rape in Sweden.

Please note that the actual statistics do not support your claim.
The mentally ill fem male haters can ignore reality but they won't be able to soon ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The insane evil doers will soon wish The Vikings were still around instead of the castrated liberal men around the world comitting ethnic suicide. Wo-men won't be satisfied till their hate destroys all thats good.
Pants-of-dog wrote:viewtopic.php?p=14653578#p14653578

The link above is a link to a previous post of mine in this same thread where I cite actual police statistics on rape in Sweden.

Please note that the actual statistics do not support your claim.

In previous posts you said that not all muslims are rapists, and stating to the contrary is not my point.I've read those statistics and didn't find any figures segregated by religion or ethnic background of the sexual offenders by any means.

It's as easy as comparing number of rapes in 1970 and in 2005 in Sweden. Total number has boomed because of the muslim population.

Also there is this piece of information I found on Wikipedia:

The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 53% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
QatzelOk wrote:Part of the reason for the statistic you just spit out... is cultural.

What a load of absolute shit! Have you ever even stepped a foot inside Sweden? Ever talked to a Swede? How coud you possibly justify this weird, twisted view of Swedes? Absurd.
Renato wrote:In previous posts you said that not all muslims are rapists, and stating to the contrary is not my point.I've read those statistics and didn't find any figures segregated by religion or ethnic background of the sexual offenders by any means.

It's as easy as comparing number of rapes in 1970 and in 2005 in Sweden. Total number has boomed because of the muslim population.

The reason the graph spikes upward dramatically in 2005 is due to a change in the laws concerning rape and a change in the method of counting the numbers of rapes in Sweden in 2005.

This is mentioned in the Wikipedia that you cited:

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[8][9][10][11] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[8][11][15] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[8][14][16][17] Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden,[note 1][18] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[19] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[8][11][20]

So, the current influx of Muslims is not responsible for the mentioned increase.

Also there is this piece of information I found on Wikipedia:

The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 53% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

So, the current influx of Muslims is somehow responsible for sexual assaults that occurred twenty years ago?
Sweden has faced a steady increase in rapes well before the legal modification on what is considered a sexual offense in 2005:

If immigration is not to blame, specially the islamic one, what is it?

The point is this: given that individuals of immigrant extraction made up around half of convicted rapists from 1985 to 1989 in Sweden, then clearly more immigrants means more rapes to a much bigger extent than the increase of population they represent. This held true in 1989 and in 2015 too.
Renato wrote:Sweden has faced a steady increase in rapes well before the legal modification on what is considered a sexual offense in 2005:

Not according to the graphs you keep posting.

If immigration is not to blame, specially the islamic one, what is it?

The text I quoted from the cited Wikipedia article explained this.

The point is this: given that individuals of immigrant extraction made up around half of convicted rapists from 1985 to 1989 in Sweden, then clearly more immigrants means more rapes to a much bigger extent than the increase of population they represent. This held true in 1989 and in 2015 too.

That is not logical, as you are assuming a causative relationship between immgration and rape doe which you have no evidence.

Previously, we discussed your claim that around 80% of rapes in Sweden are caused by immigrants. That number turned out to be based on a very questionable source. The actual police stats do not confirm that number.

Now t seems that you wish to make a vaguer claim that immigrants are responsible for an increase in rape that has already been explained by a change in the law and a change in the method of compiling statistics.
Owsley wrote:What a load of absolute shit! Have you ever even stepped a foot inside Sweden? Ever talked to a Swede? How coud you possibly justify this weird, twisted view of Swedes? Absurd.

I have an extensive, first-hand view of Swedes and their sexual habits.

I actually toured Sweden with Roosh V to do research on a future Bang Sweden (or Don't Bang Sweden) book, and did a lot of heavy lifting when Roosh wasn't feeling like having sex with any more incredibly horny chicks.

Learn more here
QatzelOk wrote:I have an extensive, first-hand view of Swedes and their sexual habits.

I actually toured Sweden with Roosh V to do research on a future Bang Sweden (or Don't Bang Sweden) book, and did a lot of heavy lifting when Roosh wasn't feeling like having sex with any more incredibly horny chicks.

Learn more here

"Her body wasn’t fat but she was stout. She had absolutely no curves. Her ass was flat. She may have been the only girl I had sex with who kept her ass fully flexed during the act, which made it seem even flatter. She made almost no noise. The sex was mechanical. Her lips were nice, however. I got my nut and after that I tried to sleep next to her but couldn’t. I felt like there was a thing on my bed that I needed to get rid of."

Professional job there 'Banging Sweden' or whatever. What I responded to you about was actually your generalization about Swedish men, not the 5.5/10's you fucked in Sweden.

It's interesting how the right-wing generalizes everybody... "Refugees are raping everybody", "Swedish men are pussies". Do you even want to sound like a rational person?
Owsley wrote:Professional job there 'Banging Sweden' or whatever. What I responded to you about was actually your generalization about Swedish men, not the 5.5/10's you fucked in Sweden.

Your bias against science is showing.

What better way to find out about the habits of Swedish men than sleeping with all their women and taking notes on what they respond to/don't respond to.

Sleeping with Swedish men themselves would add an element of bias and parasitic variables to the research as I would have been limiting myself to bisexual and gay Swedish men, and their behavior would be altered by any gay love they might have developed during the experiments.

Roosh and I felt that sleeping with a lot of Swedish women and extrapolating our conclusions was far more professional.
QatzelOk wrote:Your bias against science is showing.

Do you think that is science?

I am not talking about you fucking men, interesting you went there though. What I am trying to convey is that this image people seem to have of Sweden is utterly absurd, and it needs to stop. Even your trip to Sweden is absurd. You went to Sweden, but you fucked 5.5/10's? (this is your words, by the way) There are lots of beautiful Swedish women.

Main point: Sweden has been caricaturized by the right-wingers on the internet.
QatzelOk wrote:Part of the reason for the statistic you just spit out... is cultural.

Wow, absolutely disgusting. You can't get any lower than that.

@FiveofSwords On e again, you fail to provide […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]