Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:Ted Cruz would punish a woman for having an abortion even if she had become pregnant through rape by an immigrant or minority ethnicity.

blackjack21 wrote:And I take it that you are upset about this. Rich, do this for me. Look down between your legs. You have a penis. Be proud of that shit!
Why should beiing proud of having a penis make me OK with Muslims or ethnic minorities raping women and then the women being forced to carry the foetus? You seem to be the one that's pushing Cuckervatism on steroids. Why should I want my female relatives, or girl friends or even my female friends if raped by any man of what ever race, ethnicity or creed to have to give birth to any resulting pregnancy.

Let me put it plain, if any of my girl friends get raped and become pregnant I would want her to have an abortion.
Ted Cruz Christian Cuckservative that he is, would want his wife to have the rapist's baby. Presumably he'd be happy to being the child up as well.
Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here’s why…

While the rest of Europe struggles to absorb the flood of young male immigrants from Muslim-majority countries, countries may be well advised to look at Sweden for a terrifying glimpse of the future.

“Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women,” according to The Daily Caller.

“As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.”

“But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are — according to Allah’s teachings — sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden — more than a thousand fold — since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.”

“Interestingly, between 1995-2006, the Swedish government tracked gang rapes, identifying a drastically increasing trend. Unbelievably, after discovering the problem, it then adopted an ostrich-like “head in the sand” approach, terminating any further studies on them . Apparently the government’s fear of being labeled Islamophobic proved greater than its concerns about warning Swedish women about the threat. While no studies on gang rape have been conducted since 2006, one can assume these numbers have continued to rise.”

I’m not sure I’d use the word “interesting” to describe the Swedish government’s sudden lack of interest in compiling statistics on gang rapes. Here are some “interesting” facts about the war on women in Sweden.

The Gatestone Institute says, “Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300 percent and rapes by 1,472 percent.

In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.”

Here’s another “interesting” fact. Not only does it appear that the Swedish government may be trying to prevent its citizens from knowing the truth by not collecting data and calling all rapists “Swedish men,” it passed a law in December of 2014 making it a CRIME for citizens to criticize the government’s immigration policies and/or “insulting” immigrants. If that doesn’t convince you that “progressive” politicians will go to any length to protect their insane ideologies and PC dogma I don’t know what will.

Despite the ban on telling the truth, the word is out. Amun Abdullahi, a journalist for Swedish radio, left last year and returned to her native Somalia after she was attacked in the Swedish media over her news report about radical Muslim immigrants in Sweden. Unlike Amun Abdullahi, most Americans don’t have another country they can flee back to. Maybe it’s time for Congress to rethink President Obama’s subjugation of America to the United Nations demands that the United States take in 200,000-250,000 “refugees” from Islamic countries?

[Note: This article was written by Ashley Edwardson]

http://www.allenbwest.com/ashleyedwards ... f-the-west
Renato wrote:Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here’s why…

http://www.allenbwest.com/ashleyedwards ... f-the-west

That was an interesting series of editorials all quoting each other, with no actual links to any of the statistics that supposedly corroborate their claims.

And now you have quoted it all again. Is there something you wish to say about it?

Also, please note that you have not yet replied to my last post in our discussion on the previous page. Thanks.
Pants-of-dog wrote:
That was an interesting series of editorials all quoting each other, with no actual links to any of the statistics that supposedly corroborate their claims.

And now you have quoted it all again. Is there something you wish to say about it?

Also, please note that you have not yet replied to my last post in our discussion on the previous page. Thanks.

You didn't give any sensible explanation for the fact that the number of rapes has increased in Sweden from 1975 to 2005 accordingly with the also increasing number of Muslim immigrants, so I didn't felt compelled to reply.
Rich wrote:Why should I want my female relatives, or girl friends or even my female friends if raped by any man of what ever race, ethnicity or creed to have to give birth to any resulting pregnancy.

Abandon the political right and maintain cynicism in the west. There is no argumentation that will dissuade them from repeatedly doing this. Even if you think they are making sense for a while, they will completely fuck it all up later in a single moment and then ask you to actually subscribe to it.
Renato wrote:You didn't give any sensible explanation for the fact that the number of rapes has increased in Sweden from 1975 to 2005 accordingly with the also increasing number of Muslim immigrants, so I didn't felt compelled to reply.

Actually, I did. I quoted the relevant text from the wiki article that you cited.

It is the same explanation that contradicts the editorial that you copied and pasted.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Actually, I did. I quoted the relevant text from the wiki article that you cited.

It is the same explanation that contradicts the editorial that you copied and pasted.

How come a change made in 2005 to the Swedish legislation about extending what is considered a sexual assault can have an impact on the number of rapes between 1975 and 2005?

As for the Swedish feminists this is a good satire about them:

Renato wrote:How come a change made in 2005 to the Swedish legislation about extending what is considered a sexual assault can have an impact on the number of rapes between 1975 and 2005?

If you look at the graphs you posted, you will see that the number of rapes does not increase significantly until 2005.

As for the Swedish feminists this is a good satire about them:

Do you have any evidence that Muslim immigration has had a significant impact on rape in Sweden?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you look at the graphs you posted, you will see that the number of rapes does not increase significantly until 2005.

Exactly. And if this rape epidemic (or increase in reported cases) started in 2005, then it's possible that something that occurred shortly before this time is responsible.

Perhaps it was America/NATO's rape of all those middle eastern nations - Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. - that causes "rape" in general to trend so strongly.

Or maybe it was the sight of all those smug white faces on TV explaining why it was "moral and wise" to destroy the lives of millions of non-whites, that influenced the number of reported cases of rape.

Or maybe a large number of Swedish women became more racist in parallel with the West's recent crusades against "foreigners with resources we need."
QatzelOk wrote:Exactly. And if this rape epidemic (or increase in reported cases) started in 2005, then it's possible that something that occurred shortly before this time is responsible.

Perhaps it was America/NATO's rape of all those middle eastern nations - Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. - that causes "rape" in general to trend so strongly.

Or maybe it was the sight of all those smug white faces on TV explaining why it was "moral and wise" to destroy the lives of millions of non-whites, that influenced the number of reported cases of rape.

Or maybe a large number of Swedish women became more racist in parallel with the West's recent crusades against "foreigners with resources we need."

Or maybe it was because they widened their legal definition of rape that exact year.
Meanwhile in Finland

Helsinki, reported an exceptionally large number of rapes - expert, the number of foreigners suspected of "disproportionate"
Police and Amnesty International estimate that rape victims have the courage to inform the deeds more often.

(...)

Interestingly, the Helsinki police duties rape is that foreigners are strongly over-represented among rape suspects. rape crimes suspects Helsinki police almost four out of ten had in 2013 were foreign nationals. The year before last suspected that the fourth was a foreign national, and last year the figure was almost half.

(...)

HS
The view from America

http://www.city-journal.org/html/when-p ... 14342.html

When Pieties Collide

Feminists incessantly harp about a phantom “rape culture” in the United States and other Western countries. On New Year’s Eve 2016, Northern European cities experienced an outbreak of the real thing—and the opponents of patriarchy went silent. It turns out that a more powerful force exists on the left than feminist victimology: multiculturalism.

As revelers gathered in the central square of Cologne, Germany, for the traditional New Year’s Silvesternacht celebrations, thousands of North African and Middle Eastern males started throwing firecrackers into the crowd and attacking passersby. They pickpocketed and robbed males and females, but they directed most of their violence against women: grabbing their breasts and buttocks, inserting their fingers into the women’s vaginas, and, in a few instances, raping them, while shouting sexual insults. A total of 653 victims filed reports with the police.

Similar attacks were reported in Munich, Berlin, Nuremberg, Bremen, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, and Bielefeld, among other cities across 12 German states, though not on the same scale. Outbreaks of sexual violence also occurred in France, Greece, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, and Turkey. The assaults appeared to have been planned and coordinated through social media, Germany’s justice minister Heiko Maas later said. In Cologne, some of the suspects had notes in their pockets with scribbled German translations for female body parts. This mass sexual harassment of females recalled similar incidents during the occupation of Cairo’s Tahrir Square from 2012 to 2014.

German police and political leaders covered up the violence for days. A Cologne police-force press release originally reported that the Silvesternacht celebrations had been peaceful, though officers had witnessed the attacks. Police employees are “afraid of talking about these things in the context of the immigration debate today,” a Stockholm police spokesman told the Guardian, in reference to Sweden’s experience with Muslim sexual attacks on New Year’s Eve and at a music festival in 2014.

Eventually, however, news of the assaults leaked out, and the most surprising cover-up of all began. Leading feminists across the continent and in Great Britain either ignored the incidents entirely or distorted their significance beyond recognition. Silence was justified on the grounds that acknowledging the attacks would encourage opposition to the mass Muslim immigration that had engulfed Europe over the previous year. (German chancellor Angela Merkel accelerated that migration by declaring in August 2015 that her country would accept all Syrian asylum-seekers who made it in to her country.) Feminists were “finding it difficult to speak up about the event because of concerns it might be used to encourage aggression against refugees,” explained British journalist Jessica Abrahams. When feminists were cornered into addressing the violence, they tied themselves into knots trying to change the subject back to their favorite topic: Western white-male patriarchy. “The problem of sexualized violence has already existed here for some time and can’t simply be ‘deported,’” said German feminist Anne Wizorek to Der Spiegel. “It cannot be allowed to become the standard in gender debates that only male migrants are considered to be those responsible [for sexual violence].” In other words, the New Year’s assaults were continuous with the routine terror inflicted by German men on German women.

Actually, there was no precedent in Germany or the rest of Europe for mass peacetime sexual assaults, much less ones where the police merely look on. “I have never experienced such a thing in any German city,” a victim told the New York Times. But people who did name the attacks for what they were—a manifestation of Muslim misogyny and an alarm bell regarding mass immigration—were vilified as racists. An old-school German feminist, Alice Schwarzer, denounced the New Year’s assaults as a “gang bang” designed to terrorize women; she found herself condemned by other feminists and “antiracists.” Victims refused to give their names to reporters for fear of being pilloried on social media for xenophobia. Specious moral equivalencies poured forth: not only were the attacks a mere subset of everyday Western antifemale violence, but also ordinary citizens connecting those attacks to the out-of-control migrant situation were no different from the attackers themselves. Ralf Jäger, minister of the interior for the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, announced: “What happens on right-wing platforms and in chat rooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women.”

The most dazzling eruption of moral blindness came from a British feminist currently on a fellowship at Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society. The political and press silence after the New Year’s attacks was a product of Western sexism and indifference to rape, alleged Laurie Penny in The New Statesman. This was, of course, preposterous. Had thousands of white males committed the attacks, a worldwide furor would have immediately broken out. The effort to look the other way was patently the result of cringing political correctness. But Penny was equally critical of the “right-wing press” for condemning the mass violence, since it only did so out of “unbridled racism.” “It’d be great if we could take rape, sexual assault and structural misogyny as seriously every day as we do when migrants and Muslims are involved as perpetrators,” she wrote. Penny did not provide any examples of daily mass sexual assaults committed by Westerners. Then, in a paroxysm of hysteria induced by the conflicting pressures of feminism and multicultural relativism, Penny accused those “right-wing” critics of not just racism but sexual perversion: “I’ll be blunt. I think some people out there are very excited by their conception of ‘Islamic’ violence against women. It allows them to enjoy the spectacle of women being brutalized and savaged whilst convincing themselves that it’s only foreign, savage men who do these things.” This is lunatic fantasy. Moreover, the “conception of ‘Islamic’ violence against women” is not just some “right-wing” construct—it is a fact.

The feminist apologists did issue grudging, boilerplate repudiations of the violence but only en route to conflating it with Western patriarchy. In an understatement of colossal proportions, Penny acknowledged that the “experience of women in the West is [not] exactly the same as the experience of women in Middle Eastern dictatorships and war zones.” Let’s rephrase that, shall we? To live in a society where women’s magazines, pop culture, and advertising incessantly celebrate female sexuality and promiscuity, where every elite profession desperately seeks to hire and promote as many women as it can, and where women enjoy every freedom and right that men do, is not just “not exactly the same” as living in a culture where female rape victims are murdered to preserve their family’s honor and where women who don’t wear the veil or burka face public shaming or worse; there is no similarity whatsoever between those two experiences.

To acknowledge the abyss that separates the experience of Western women from those in Arab and North African countries, though, would risk walking down a slippery slope that might end up with the recognition that Western women do not, in fact, live in a “rape culture.” But even more dangerous than such a debunking of feminist propaganda would be the possibility of confronting the potential threat that large-scale Muslim and Third World immigration poses for Western liberalism and individualism. The New York Times provided a stunning example of the inevitable “defining sexism down” that will be necessary to accommodate such immigration. The problem on New Year’s Eve, it reported, was that migrants from war-torn countries were “unfamiliar with German culture.” Translation: the norm that you don’t jam your fingers up women’s vaginas in public is just a quaint German custom, akin to wearing lederhosen. This, from a paper that routinely covers phony college rape allegations with outraged alarm. Making matters worse in Cologne, according to the Times, the police were working from “outdated expectations.” Had the police been up to date, they would have planned for mass sexual assaults. “This was new terrain for all,” the Times concluded.

But it won’t be “new terrain” for long. A public pool in the Bavarian town of Bornheim posted cartoon warnings against the fondling of women’s bikini-clad bottoms, before banning male asylum seekers entirely in January 2016, due to the rash of harassment complaints. Women in Berlin report being called “slut” on the street. As for gay rights, try staging a gay pride parade in one of Europe’s Muslim enclaves, and see how far you get.

The New Year’s assaults should have been a wake-up call about the worsening civilizational clash brought on by mass immigration. The official cover-up of organized child sexual abuse committed by Pakistani-British men in Rotherham, England, foreshadowed the New Year’s suppression of truth by political correctness. But Merkel still refuses to set an upper limit on refugees, and Germany’s powerful feminists have not demanded one. In neighboring Austria, meanwhile, the Green Party called for a lawmaker to resign after he said that refugees “have a worldview like Neanderthals, which tramples the rights of women underfoot . . . and which we have extirpated among ourselves, thank God.” He declared it a “catastrophe” that the Greens, who ordinarily hold women’s rights in high esteem, are standing up for the refugees instead. The Greens have called him a racist, even though the “Neanderthal” epithet, favored by women’s libbers circa 1975, can still be used today with impunity against “chauvinist” white males.

The hierarchy of left-wing pieties thus seems clear: narcissistic feminism may be important, but it’s even more important to inundate the West with Third World peoples. If that means that the Left’s favorite pastimes, such as the denunciation of “rape culture,” are increasingly confined to shrinking enclaves of self-flagellating Westerners, so be it.

Heather Mac Donald is the Thomas W. Smith Fellow at the Manhattan Institute and a City Journal contributing editor.

Photo by Jens Schlueter/Getty Images

Last edited by Pongo on 18 Apr 2016 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:[

Do you have any evidence that Muslim immigration has had a significant impact on rape in Sweden?

For God's sake. More than 50% of convicted sexual offenders were of immigrant background during the period 1985-1989 in Sweden. This is stated in the NWO's pamphlet Wikipedia. Clearly they did increase the number of rapes. That the legal definition of rape has been broadened since 2005 and the Swedish police does not carry on statistics of convicted individuals based on ethnicity or religion won't make the overrepresentation of muslim rapists dissapear. If there were as many rapists among the Muslims than among the native Swedish population why not giving the ethnicity/religion of each convicted one? This is suspicious at least. Arguing that this way the Police is acting less racist makes no sense because precisely the lack of information on this regard triggers "racist" speculation among the public opinion, whether you like it or not.
Sweden. Rioting after Gay film

[youtube]g0sRmpvdIIk[/youtube]

The Swedes that champion refugees rights are people who also champion gay rights and womens rights etc. There is a huge blind spot in the eyes of these leftists who ignore the homophobia of the middle eastern immigrants.
Last edited by Pongo on 18 Apr 2016 17:54, edited 2 times in total.
Renato wrote:For God's sake. More than 50% of convicted sexual offenders were of immigrant background during the period 1985-1989 in Sweden. This is stated in the NWO's pamphlet Wikipedia. Clearly they did increase the number of rapes.

1. That has nothing to do with current Muslim immigration, which is what the thread is about.
2. The fact that a given percentage of rapes were perpetrated by immigrants does not change the number of rapes.

That the legal definition of rape has been broadened since 2005 and the Swedish police does not carry on statistics of convicted individuals based on ethnicity or religion won't make the overrepresentation of muslim rapists dissapear.

Please provide evidence that Muslims are over-represented in rape convictions in Sweden. Thank you.

If there were as many rapists among the Muslims than among the native Swedish population why not giving the ethnicity/religion of each convicted one? This is suspicious at least. Arguing that this way the Police is acting less racist makes no sense because precisely the lack of information on this regard triggers "racist" speculation among the public opinion, whether you like it or not.

Yes, racist people will use a lack of evidence to support their racist claims. The faulty logic of racist people does not support your argument, though.
Sweden's housing minister quits after extremism row

Published: 18 Apr 2016 12:24 GMT+02:00
Updated: 18 Apr 2016 17:01 GMT+02:00

Sweden's minister for housing and IT, Mehmet Kaplan, has announced he is stepping down following a week of controversies.

Swedish minister 'had dinner with Turkish fascists' (16 Apr 16)

Stefan Löfven told a press conference in Stockholm on Monday that his minister for housing, urban development and information technology would be leaving his position on the government.

"I have received Mehmet Kaplan's resignation request and I have approved it," said the Prime Minister.

"I've come to know Mehmet Kaplan as a man of humanistic and democratic values, but a minister should be able to represent Sweden in an unquestionable way."

The press conference comes on the back of a week of controversies, which has seen Kaplan accused of being too closely affiliated with members of radical organizations. Speaking after Löfven, he rejected those claims.

"I have always worked against extremism of all kinds," he told reporters, but said he had chosen to resign because his position as minister had become "untenable" following the past week's media storm.

The Svenska Dagbladet newspaper reported on Sunday that Kaplan, a member of the centre-left government's junior partner the Green Party, told a seminar in 2009 that "Israelis today treat Palestinians in a very similar way to how Jews were treated in Germany in the 1930s".

News of the comments was immediately met with a wave of heavy criticism, by among others Israel's ambassador to Stockholm and Sweden's Foreign Minister Margot Wallström.

"I think it was a terrible statement and I strongly reject it," she told Swedish media on Monday morning.

Last week a photograph emerged of Kaplan having dinner with extremist members of far-right Turkish organization The Grey Wolves and the former deputy head of the Turkish Association in Sweden, Barbaros Leylani, who was in turn forced to step down this month after giving a speech urging Turks to kill what he branded "the Armenian dogs".

Kaplan denied having extremist links, insisting he was a guest at the event and held no responsibility.

The 44-year-old was appointed to the government after Löfven's Social Democrats formed a coalition with the Greens in autumn 2014. But the events of the past week are not the first time he has been in hot water. Also in 2014, centre-left politician Nalin Pekgul accused him of having a hidden Islamist agenda.

And earlier that year Kaplan compared Swedish jihadists in Syria to Swedish freedom fighters in Finland during World War Two. He later apologized and said his comments had been misinterpreted.

Kaplan's fellow Green Party member Per Bolund, who is currently financial markets minister, will step in as interim housing minister. His IT portfolio will be taken over by Enterprise Minister Mikael Damberg.

For more news from Sweden, join us on Facebook and Twitter.

The Local (news@thelocal.se)

This is a pan-European problem. Most Turkish figures in European politics have ties to either the Erdogan government or other extremist Turkish organizations.
As a possible reason (other than 'foreign evil') for an increase in Swedish rape stats, Owsley wrote:Or maybe it was because they widened their legal definition of rape that exact year.

Perhaps men aren't allowed to instigate or enjoy it anymore... All sexuality laws are about forcing males to "pay" for their orgasms. Soon, we'll have to pay for air and water as well.

Since you are a white person in Canada, you are a[…]

You're all a buncha prudes. GET LAID!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]