A World of Taliban Nations: USA, Israel, Afghanistan - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Most of us know that Afghanistan is governed (mainly) by an armed group of faux-Muslim mercenaries who arrived in Afghanistan in the 80s through financing by foreign nations. These foreign "freedom fighters" are from Algeria, Saudi Arabia, and many other nations in the Arab parts of Africa and the Middle East. The only thing that unites them is their paranoia about controlling the other nations they co-exist (badly) with.

Likewise, a half-century ago, Palestine was invaded by faux-Jewish mercenaries who took over. (read above)

Likewise, the USA is governed by faux-Christian mercenaries who took over a few centuries ago. (read above)

All of these nations are dangerously violent and ideological. They are all paranoid, delusional, and their groupthink makes them stupid and ungovernable.

Why don't we recognize that the current world disorder was created by the Three Great Talibans? And that the first Great Taliban (the USA) was the cause of the other two?
Beren wrote:Another great thread by Qatz. I think we should destroy the United States of America immediately. Let PoFo lead the way!

Hey, who said anything about destroying anything?

The USA, Taliban, and Israel... aren't going anywhere. They've got the best paid mercenaries (and best brainwashed) on their side(s).

What I'm trying to get you to notice is the similarity in the "construction" of these three Pseudo-Abrahamic-mercenary-based lands.

They obviously have very similar philosophical foundations: using Abrahamic superstitions as an excuse to destroy local cultures and governments and then raid resources in their region(s).... (for God?)
I'm just not quite getting you. I think I have a vague idea of where you're going, but could you break it down a bit more? It just feels like you're trying to kludge a bunch of things together and without understanding the thought process behind it, well, I'm just at a loss.
If discussion and the truth can destroy something, than that thing is a lie.

Fake religiosity at the service of money... is poison. Poison for the displaced first nations, and poison for the planet.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm really trying to follow you, but you're just being incredibly obtuse. Can you try again in simple English?

Israel, USA, and Talibanism... can only survive in a world of dumb. This mandatory dumbness is killing us.
Israel, America and the west in general bad.

You are all brainwashed.

All of which is true enough, but does he really need to repeat it 10,000 times in slightly different wording? :eh:
layman wrote:Its another QatzelOk thread saying the same thing for the 1000th time.

Israel, America and the west in general bad.

You are all brainwashed.

Yes, but the "bad" is different yet again.

This time, Israel and the USA are just like the Taliban nation: a ragtag band of international mercenaries with a faux "religious" theme to allow them some very emotional propaganda.

Manifest Destiny is pretty emotional when you've got sad little Quakers and Puritans on your mind. "Let's genocide the continent so that the poor little Quakers can make us some more oatmeal and then retire into a sensible black, wooden chair."

Likewise, bombing Gaza can bring a tear to an eye if you just focus on Anne Frank and all the rockets that land on her grave every night.

And the infidels of Afghanistan were finally brough under control when the West sent in desperate mercenaries from other (poor) Muslim nations to "take out the trash" John-Wayne style in the 80s.

The Great Western nations were created by the same illigitimate way that the Taliban was set up. The Taliban is the latest Frankentstein monster created by the marriage of the arms industry, corporate power, and the power of Abraham - king of the ethnic-cleansing-for-cash mentality. "Thou shalt loot after saying 'thou shalts' all day."
SpecialOlympian wrote:Man, I went to the Anne Frank house and none of the tour guides mentioned the graveyard fireworks show. How is it?

I didn't understand the rest of the post, maybe you can dumb it down for me, but I'd like to hear about the fireworks show I missed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Taliban also include some sophisticated humour at the expense of other religions. The groupthink is pretty strong when it's all you have to unite yourself with the armies that protect your undeserved privilege.

But irony isn't as popular in Taliban Land as it is in Israel or the USA. This is because the mercenaries of Afghanistan haven't stolen enough (yet) to live in the numbed and alienated world of comfy social parasitism. They need nukes and mass media to get there.

If the Brits ever come to their senses, that will[…]

Not much, commercial real estate is boom or bust.[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]