The Final Case for Donald Trump - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Stormsmith wrote:When you write:
you aren't writing a well known fact, you're giving us your opinion and using it as a premise. These require documentation

he doesnt, not anymore storm
up to the 90s I remember that this was the case,
now there are hundreds of thousands of instances where the media have printed things or claimed things without a shred of evidence....
Hell!! Fox News even sometime ago issued a statement that they are not obliged to tell the truth....
a news agency saying that is like BMW saying we are not obliged to sell cars with wheels :lol:

You want a better case of just last week? Hillary in mass media at prime time claimed that Jullian Assange is a Russian spy...... did she show any proof of that? Can Assange sue her for defamation?

We are not just writing history as we go along..... we are also constantly laying down precedents.

Have respect for what you are saying but all the values and merits of real democracy are dissolving in air like the lil bubles we used to blow as kids and most people are oblivious to it......

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]