Why children starving in Africa isn't ultimately a big deal - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Mercenary wrote:I saw on the news once that Mauritania had the highest rate of obesity for adults. I also know they force feed women lard over there. If I have it skewed, then I apologize.

Lard is pig fat. It is not believable that the Islamic Republic of Mauritania (the official name) force feeds pig fat to women. Very 'skewed', I think.
A whopping 20,000 pairs were reportedly made for Ivanka's company soon after her father accepted the Republican nomination in August.

Zhang Huarong, who heads the China-based Huajian Group, told AFP that "some manufacturers can't even survive in China any more."

Huarong is building a $1-billion "light industrial city" in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: "My goal is to create 30,000 jobs in Ethiopia by 2020, with exports reaching $1 billion to $1.5 billion."

"Americans say 'a lot of shoes are being made in China.' But it's because the U.S. is worse at making shoes," he explained.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/world/sh ... ing-africa

Ivanka's shoe company is moving to Ethiopia and its president vows to create 30,000 jobs in Ethiopia by 2020. Ethiopia is becoming China's China in search for cheaper labour and China may contribute to saving starving children in Africa. Perhaps we should welcome China's economic imperialism which helps spread its wealth around the world.

Everybody is a little bit mixed.

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]