General Mattis & Islam - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Frollein wrote:Your argument was "I know a few nice Muslims - they are nice, so surely they'd never build a bomb or drive their truck into a crowd." I merely pointed out that a friendly face tells you nothing about someone's true intentions. I mean, come on, everyone working in an office should know that. :lol:

In response to "Literally every Muslim in AMERICA is waiting for their chance to rebel, because they are sleeper agents looking to revenge themselves against 1,400 years of history."

What's even more lol is Rich's response which was, "Oh yeah? You've met a few Muslims? Well, ~I~ have read a book!" I guess that didn't stick out to you because you and Rich share a roll of tinfoil and an obsession with Muslims.
SpecialOlympian wrote:In response to "Literally every Muslim in AMERICA is waiting for their chance to rebel, because they are sleeper agents looking to revenge themselves against 1,400 years of history."

Actually, 1400 years of history was brought into the discussion to rebut garry's assertion that the West deserves Islamic terrorism because it had colonized the Middle East in the last 100 years. Our history goes back farther than 100 years and arguing back and forth who deserves what because who started what is pointless.

What's even more lol is Rich's response which was, "Oh yeah? You've met a few Muslims? Well, ~I~ have read a book!" I guess that didn't stick out to you because you and Rich share a roll of tinfoil and an obsession with Muslims.

If you want to assess members of a certain ideology, it's always smart to read their book, because that's what informs those people's worldview and actions. Look at TIG, who is always endlessly quoting from his communist holy books. ;)

And believe it or not, but before Muslims started to bomb civilians in the middle of Europe, I didn't waste a single thought on them. They have a way to get your attention. ;)
Potemkin wrote:Yes, it's part of the deal which Nixon cut with Mao back in the early '70s. In retrospect, it was a key moment in the ultimate defeat of the Soviet Union in the Cold War, and was one of Nixon's greatest historic triumphs. And Trump just shat all over it.

:eh:

How has he shat all over it? The Soviets are defeated. The agreement with China has survived for decades. It shouldn't survive indefinitely just because.
Thompson_NCL wrote::eh:

How has he shat all over it? The Soviets are defeated. The agreement with China has survived for decades. It shouldn't survive indefinitely just because.

The Soviets were not defeated!!!! the broke down because they were bankrupt, the same fait that is awaiting the US
Frollein wrote:Actually, 1400 years of history was brought into the discussion to rebut garry's assertion that the West deserves Islamic terrorism because it had colonized the Middle East in the last 100 years. Our history goes back farther than 100 years and arguing back and forth who deserves what because who started what is pointless.

That's great, and doesn't change the fact that Rich is wrong and lolworthy when he says every Muslim in AMERICA is a sleeper agent motivated by intense anger over 1,400 years of history just waiting for their chance to "ape out."
i think a 3 year old would have realised that was a joke,
who knows though, trump does clearly look like a weasle with his odd orange color hair,
maybe thats why the joke went begging.
never mind
I think it was funny

SpecialOlympian wrote:That's great, and doesn't change the fact that Rich is wrong and lolworthy when he says every Muslim in AMERICA is a sleeper agent motivated by intense anger over 1,400 years of history just waiting for their chance to "ape out."

who are you telling this to?
some one who thinks all muslims in Germany and beyond are rapists?
g'luck son
:eek:

[Zag Note: Please do not make several posts in a row. Combine them.]

this bit is getting funny now, really funny.

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]