General Mattis & Islam - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Madam you are just arguing for the sake of arguing,
its very interesting to me that you would exonerate Britain, France, Belgium, Holland and the US from mass slavery but hold slavery of arabs as tantamount to modern history.

I suppose your logic as I have seen your posts upto now is that white people were quite with in their rights to slave drive but brown people , hell they should have been slaves themselves.

we are not talking about ancient history, before the war on Iraq islamic terrorism was no more wide spread than terrorism committed by the IRA, the Basque the Farc and so on.

Iraq and Libya are the reason why we are in this mess followed by Syria, they were all stable countries governed by Tyrants pretty much like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Zimbabwe, Turkey, Israel and many other countries I can mention.
But that is no business of ours. It is a problem that the people in these countries had to deal with which ever way they chose to do so. Not for the US, UK and France to bud in and destabilise them so that they turn into what they are now.

You reap what you sow, the new world order Bush talked of has made the world now 10 times more dangerous than it was in 1999.
If we keep on going the way we are going it is going to get much worse too,
I get back to my original statement
every action has a reaction
noemon wrote:This discussion started with whether the US President should stop wishing "Happy Eid" to the US-Muslims citizens.

sorry dude, although I always say kill your religion b4 your religion kills you. I hate seeing posts suggesting that muslims are some mad crazy bunch who are intent on seeing the end of the world for no good reason what so ever.
Even if muslim are all crazy to the point of world destruction, their actions are merely reactions to our actions.

They sound like they have been in a deep sleep since the year 2000 and have just woken up to see the current affairs.
They shrugg their shoulder and ask with a look of amazment in their faces: why are these muslim doing this??
wake up,
look at what you have done to their worlds!!!
and if they think this is all going to go away i want to remind them that there are over a billion muslims still out there.
Following media reports pointing out the risks of angering China, Mr Trump tweeted: "Interesting how the US sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call."

Yes, it's called "international diplomacy", Donald. :roll:
noemon wrote:This discussion started with whether the US President should stop wishing "Happy Eid" to the US-Muslims citizens.

Good Eid to you and yours.
By Rancid
Potemkin wrote:Yes, it's called "international diplomacy", Donald. :roll:

Actually, I don't quite understand why the US stopped talking to their president? Was there some sort of previous agreement with China?
garrulousunlawful wrote:Madam you are just arguing for the sake of arguing,
its very interesting to me that you would exonerate Britain, France, Belgium, Holland and the US from mass slavery but hold slavery of arabs as tantamount to modern history.

I'm sure you can show exactly how I have exonerated those nations. I answered to your apologia for Islamic terrorism. You were the one crowing about "cause and effect" and how the evil West had it coming for bombing the innocent lambs of the Islamic world. You were the one who advised us to look back 100 years to see how Western colonisation had caused Islamic terrorism.

I merely went back about 500 years and showed how Islamic enslavement of Western citizens caused the West to strike back at the Barbary states - another link in your cause and effect chain, just one further up. :) So by your logic, if the Islamic countries had left us alone (or honored their treaties), there would have been no need for us to colonize them. No Sykes-Picot, either. We could have held hands and sung Kumbayah, but alas, it didn't happen that way.

we are not talking about ancient history, before the war on Iraq islamic terrorism was no more wide spread than terrorism committed by the IRA, the Basque the Farc and so on.

No, we're talking about cause and effects, a notion you thought necessary to include in this discussion. And if you really think 500 years is ancient history, you're a really sad result of our education system.
SpecialOlympian wrote:99.99% of all Muslims in AMERICA are not terrorists.

:lol: Yeah right only 0.01 % of American Muslims support death for apostasy. Only 0.01 support violence against people who mock the Prophets. Only 0.01% of American Muslims would have a problem with you exposing the lies of Islam to their children.

No get real there's tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Muslims in America who are terrorists, they are just not active terrorists and will wait for more favourable conditions before they reveal their true views. Judged by Muslim standards America's Muslims may seem well behaved, although by Infidel standards they have horrendous levels of criminality and violence. Muslims make up 0.8% of the population by 15% of the prison population. However the reason they are so well behaved for Muslims is because there numbers are small and their afraid of the American right.
Die Welt wrote:"Get used to it!" Is the defiant battle cry of the first European migrant party. Denk will be present at the Dutch elections next March, has been in parliament for two years with two former Social Democrats, and has since been able to recruit several thousand members, preferably with an immigration background.

The young movement is now explaining in detail what the Dutch citizen is going to get used to in his party program. It is about the creation of an inclusive social order in which every form of verbal racism is punishable.

The integration of new citizens is replaced by a "mutual acceptance of cultures." In the words of the party program, "The Netherlands needs a new balance."

The two party founders, Tunahan Kuzu and Selcuk Öztürk, acted as a junior partner of a great coalition in The Hague, like the one in Berlin, with big hello because they did not want to support an intensified integration policy.

Kuzu made headlines in September when he refused to shake hands with Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu in The Hague.

The new party was then able to embellish the image of being purely Moslem lobbyists, mainly through the participation of Sylvana Simons, a television presenter with Caribbean roots.

Simons, who also appeared in dance shows and wrote for"Playboy", advocates the rights of blacks, women and anticolonialism. Nevertheless, the program is dominated by Islamic ideas.

It wants to solve veryday problems of many Moroccans and Turks with dual citizenship - such as the withdrawal-free transfer of pensions to the countries of origin.

Also, Islamic schools, which often teach the Koran in Arabic and dictate strict gender segregation, are to be equated with the Dutch schools.

The languages ​​of the countries of origin are to be increasingly on the curriculum in Dutch schools. In hospitals and retirement homes, the new party will be "fostering cultural sensitivity", which means adapting to the Islamic Code of Conduct and religious prohibitions on eating.

It is hardly surprising that Denk wants to introduce a legal immigrant rate of ten percent in all companies, authorities and also in executive boards of groups.

This is not the only formulation that recalls the "impulse paper" presented by State Minister Özoguz at the last integration summit in the Chancellery which was praised by Chancellor Merkel.

Like the German Islamic associations, Denk also demands that the state's goal of integration be replaced by that of mutual acceptance.

Not only those who - in words of Angela Merkel - have "newly arrived" must adapt themselves. Instead, a newly created "Ministry of Mutual Acceptance" is to ensure that the newcomers are not being asked too much.

This is to be achieved by obliging the education of multiculturalism in schools. A "racism police", with 1,000 civil servants, are to ensure that discrimination does not occur anywhere.

Convicted perpetrators are to be judicially punished and excluded from state service. Judges should also be allowed to sentence them to social services for immigrants; in any case, they are to be listed in a state "racism register" as a dubious citizen.

In order to make the ambitious goals symbolically clear, all the names of historical seafarers and colonizers must disappear from public life.

A designation of the population as "autochthone" (resident) and "allochthone" (alien) citizens, as the Dutch language usage knows, is forbidden.

In case of an election victory of Denk, the Dutch authorities must officially apologize for slavery and colonialism, whereas slavery in Arab states or Turkey is not even mentioned.

On the contrary, the recognition of Turkish genocide against the Armenians is suspended and renegotiated in an "independent" commission.

That Denk wants to officially recognize the Palestinian state is almost a footnote. The slogan "terrorism" is quite evident in the party program, but not as an Islamic violence, but only as a deed of the right-wing extremists.

That Denk is not just liberal and anti-colonial, but also quite hands-on, is demonstrated when it comes to the subject of child abuse. Here, "chemical castration" is the punishment for perpetrators.

Denk presents on its own website this program as a way to renew and modernize the Dutch society. The party chair poses in modern, fashionable clothes, but also a functionary with an Islamic headscarf is represented.

Kuzu and Öztürk are aware of a new generation of Dutchmen who have already been born in the country, but who do not deny their descent, but rather stand up for their own customs.

Everyone should have the same chances in the country - and if the desired inclusion from above is to be enforced through punishments.

The fact that Denk presents itself not as a party, but quite consciously as a movement, does not seem quite as provocative in the Netherlands as in Germany, where this term has been politically compromised by the NSDAP.

The Dutch voters now know what they are faced with. The fact that parliament, this week, decided to punish the wearing of Burka and Nikab in offices, schools, hospitals and public transport is a sign that the government is pursuing an increasingly tougher course against offensive Islamism - and thus against Denk.

The survey values ​​of the EU and anti-Islamist Geert Wilders have recently increased strongly; He is likely to be one of the two strongest factions in the spring, with his freedom division.

At the same time, however, the demoscopes also project a good result of up to ten percent of the votes for Denk. It is probable that the Dutch people do not have to get used to all of the migrant parties' program points in real life; but to their strong and growing presence in political life.

This is what happens once you have a certain percentage of Muslims in your country. In Germany, they are more subtle: they join the existing parties and change their programmatic orientation. The SPD has been the preferred target, but recently, they have found an even bigger fan in Merkel.
Frollein wrote:I'm sure you can show exactly how I have exonerated those nations. I answered to your apologia for Islamic terrorism. You were the one crowing about "cause and effect" and how the evil West had it coming for bombing the innocent lambs of the Islamic world. You were the one who advised us to look back 100 years to see how Western colonisation had caused Islamic terrorism.

I merely went back about 500 years and showed how Islamic enslavement of Western citizens caused the West to strike back at the Barbary states - another link in your cause and effect chain, just one further up. :) So by your logic, if the Islamic countries had left us alone (or honored their treaties), there would have been no need for us to colonize them. No Sykes-Picot, either. We could have held hands and sung Kumbayah, but alas, it didn't happen that way.

No, we're talking about cause and effects, a notion you thought necessary to include in this discussion. And if you really think 500 years is ancient history, you're a really sad result of our education system.

look girl you justify your sheer racism to yourself in which ever way you will, be it by sarcasm or calling me sad,

I would imagine when i mention late nineties and how much different and more pleasant the world was before G W Bush and the last pitiful ditched grab for owning the world by the US before Russia rose again from the ashes of the soviet union, you know nothing of it, perhaps by your attitude I realise that you are hardly old enough to be here and even discussing this issue let alone remember the pre 2001 world.

go observe some dogs in the park, when you realise a dogs attitude towards other races of its own kind is more educated and wiser than yours, maybe youll grow up
Actually, I don't quite understand why the US stopped talking to their president? Was there some sort of previous agreement with China?

Yes, it's part of the deal which Nixon cut with Mao back in the early '70s. In retrospect, it was a key moment in the ultimate defeat of the Soviet Union in the Cold War, and was one of Nixon's greatest historic triumphs. And Trump just shat all over it.
Rich wrote::lol: Yeah right only 0.01 % of American Muslims support death for apostasy. Only 0.01 support violence against people who mock the Prophets. Only 0.01% of American Muslims would have a problem with you exposing the lies of Islam to their children.

No get real there's tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Muslims in America who are terrorists, they are just not active terrorists and will wait for more favourable conditions before they reveal their true views. Judged by Muslim standards America's Muslims may seem well behaved, although by Infidel standards they have horrendous levels of criminality and violence. Muslims make up 0.8% of the population by 15% of the prison population. However the reason they are so well behaved for Muslims is because there numbers are small and their afraid of the American right.

you sound sooo wise generalising about 1.1 billion people. you should win the Einstein award for the intellectually gifted :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frollein wrote:I'm sure you can show exactly how I have exonerated those nations. I answered to your apologia for Islamic terrorism. You were the one crowing about "cause and effect" and how the evil West had it coming for bombing the innocent lambs of the Islamic world. You were the one who advised us to look back 100 years to see how Western colonisation had caused Islamic terrorism.

Nothing in your article showed a causative link between the slavery of Barbary pirates and modern colonialism and imperialism against Arab states.
US/European troops are still present in middle east and African countries (countries coming in existence mostly by US/European design) and are directly or indirectly responsible for millions of death and other hardship just like how barbary pirates still hold auction for European slaves in streets of Cairo and Ankara, hence they are totally similar thing.

Ummm, oh wait, there's something wrong with above paragraph, I for one couldn't seem to find what though. :excited:
Liberal support of globalization is the master 'Machiavellian' achievement of all history.
Human rights means you accept international corporations or you die in the name of individual rights.
:knife:
fuser wrote:US/European troops are still present in middle east and African countries (countries coming in existence mostly by US/European design) and are directly or indirectly responsible for millions of death and other hardship just like how barbary pirates still hold auction for European slaves in streets of Cairo and Ankara, hence they are totally similar thing.

Ummm, oh wait, there's something wrong with above paragraph, I for one couldn't seem to find what though. :excited:

You do know you look pretty dumb when you misrepresent an argument that appears on the very same page, right? :)
Sanctions on Iraq has killed, by UN estimates, between 170 thousand to around 1 million kids under 5 years of age. With causes between literal starvation because of lack of food, or illness due to lack of medical supplies. (EDIT: varying estimates from a number of agencies and investigation conducted by the UN)
An example of countless many.

Here you go. All the terrorism in the world now, in the past decades, and in the next century, outmatched by just >ONE< act of state terrorism of one of the western governments.

Case closed.

Note: Since we're talking about terrorism. Did anyone consider mentioning the fact that western "human right oriented" governments actually trains and arms those "freedom fighters" who generally do terrorism and all sorts of crimes.
You know, like Al-qaeda and Al-nusra front, and the Islamic front, and the Muslim brotherhood, and the Saudi regime, and lately ISIS, and all these groups which there are few dozen more BTW.
By Rich
anasawad wrote:Sanctions on Iraq has killed, by UN estimates, between 170 thousand to around 1 million kids under 5 years of age. With causes between literal starvation because of lack of food, or illness due to lack of medical supplies. (EDIT: varying estimates from a number of agencies and investigation conducted by the UN)
An example of countless many.

The sanctions were supported by most Muslim governments in the world including Hafez Assad in Syria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. If the Muslim populations of these countries were so worried about the sanctions they could have come out in protest and forced their governments to end the sanctions. The sanctions were only effective because Saddam had made an enemy of all his Muslim neighbours including Iran.

Al Qaeda of course made a big song and dance about the sanctions, but once Saddam was removed set about a genocidal war against the Shia and Kurdish majority. This is why I have always said I opposed 9/11 because it was done by Muslims, while recognising it as an utterly fair, legitimate and reasonable act of war. Al Qaeda's concern for the well being of fellow Muslims proved completely fake. No we'll take no lectures from Muslims on killing Muslims.
By Rancid
Potemkin wrote:Yes, it's part of the deal which Nixon cut with Mao back in the early '70s. In retrospect, it was a key moment in the ultimate defeat of the Soviet Union in the Cold War, and was one of Nixon's greatest historic triumphs. And Trump just shat all over it.

Ahh I see I see.

So, this kind of thing could spark WW3.

Michael Jackson was a saint tho and still is, ins[…]

You must die on the hill of ZERO genetic differen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you really believe that America decides how Uk[…]

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipmen[…]