‘Inshallah’ in the Age of Trump - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I'll only take this seriously if you also don't drink.

I don't, unless you count coffee as a drug. And beer is officially categorized as food where I come from. ;)
Last edited by Frollein on 16 Dec 2016 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
Albert wrote:I like the term inshallah, I think it is cool.

I cant explain why I use it exactly. It is a mixture of hey that is pretty cool, and hey it comes from jihadist as well.

My friend used love yelling alah akbar at something that fascinated him. Like he will see a hot girl and yell alah akbar. Yet he is totally white.

I was watching a tv documentary of an AQ training camp; every time one of the wannabe terrorists cleared the gym horse he shouted Alhua Akbar. :lol:
I thoroughly approve the use of this term, its use marks someone out as cool, trendy, brave and sophisticated.

I have to say I'm surprised that so many hipsters want to use this term when normally they are so keen to avoid offending Muslims. But let bygones be bygones, credit where credits due. The Muslim filth that make up Malaysia's supreme court have even gone so far to ban Christians from using the word "Allah" in their Bibles. Many Muslims find any use of the word Allah outside of their religion as offensive let alone in such flippant and mocking way as this.

Thought for the day: Trust in Allah but tie up your Camel!
@noir
The word Shia means the sects. There are 4 main sects in called Shia.
The Jafaris, Zaidis, Abadis, and Thawahris.
Those customs are for Abadis and Thawahris.
Telling the difference between these 4 sects is a good step forward to understand the inner workings of the mid east and the groups in it.
In Sunni Islam as well there are several sects.

Understanding them also helps.
Thats why almost all western policies towards the mideast backfires horribly against them. They have no understanding of who is who and what is what in the mid east.
No, 'm a Zaidi. We don't do those things.

The sects that do that comes from Southern Khorasan and Northern India as their traditions are mixed between Islamic and Hindu and their spread across the mideast is fairly recent.

And Ashura is not a festival, its a religious date memorizing the killing of Hussein by the traitorous Yazeed.
And its shared between all sects, however each sect do it differently.
Last edited by anasawad on 16 Dec 2016 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We produce large amount of drones and other robot[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]