Why Do Westerners Love Mass Immigration? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa | Frontpage Mag
www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/.../gruesome-r ... old-ahlert
Mar 10, 2013 - The group is calling for attacks on South Africa's mostly white ... “They sanction gang-organized hate crimes against Whites, with the goal of ...
70,000 Whites Murdered in 'Modern' South Africa; Obama's African ...
https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whi ... a-obamas...
Jul 26, 2015 - Over 70,000 whites have been murdered in South Africa since power was ... violence against whites, the denial of access to jobs for whites and the ..... Gen 3:15 I will put enmity=hatred=racism between you (Satan) and the ...
The rise of a new black racism in South Africa | News | National | M&G
mg.co.za/article/2016-05-16-00-the-rise-of-a-new-black-racism-in-south-africa
The rise of a new black racism in South Africa. Ebrahim Harvey 16 May 2016 00:00. We must remember that Nelson Mandela was against both white domination ...
Pants-of-dog wrote:True, but that is only equal in terms of feelings.

In issues other than our feelings, white people have far more power in society than people of colour. So when white people act kn their racist feelings there is significant social change. When people of colour do it, the only effect is that a few white people get their feelings hurt. This is, again, due to history. White people have far more power in society becuase of the history of slavery, colonialism, racism, imperialism, etc. that makes up European history.

White people only have far more power in society because of their numbers. If they were to become a minority or a significantly smaller portion of the population they would no longer have such power.

You have also failed to take into account the fact that non-whites can be racist in more than just speech. There are a number of cases where white people have been murdered in hate crimes.

These are very notable cases:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ross_Parker

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, that is exactly what I am denying.

For blacks in the US to treat white people with the same level of racism as blacks were treated, blacks would have to invade Europe, enslave whole generations, bring them across the Atlantic, for e them to work on plantations, whip them, lynch them, deprive them of their rights, etc. for hundreds of years and then (and only then) would you get racism against whites that is equal to racism by whites.

Racism is a choice of the individual. How someone treats another does not depend on history. If a black person kills a white person in a racially motivated hate crime that is still racism. It is the same at an institutional level.

Pants-of-dog wrote:And that is not going to happen.

And you know this how?

Pants-of-dog wrote:No. This is false. The vast majority of colonised nations were populated almost entirely by locals and run almsot exclusively by the colonisers. This established a polticial hierarchy that was maintained until the colonisers brought over enough of their population to also use their numbers as a force.

I am not talking about colonies but democracies. If whites are the minority in a democracy they will not hold political power.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Markham, Ontario is a city where white people make up about 30% of the population. There is no institutional racism against whites there. So yes, that is exactly what I predict.

How do you know there is no discrimination? And how do you know there would be none if whites became 30% of the entire US population? Most minorities face some type of discrimination, including in countries where the majority are non-whites. You can find this in many Asian countries.

Pants-of-dog wrote:I think you have broadened the concept of racism too much.

All I am saying is that if you said that the management board of the underground is too Jewish you would find yourself in severe trouble, very quickly. If you say this about white people that is absolutely fine.
One Degree wrote:The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa | Frontpage Mag
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/.../gru ... old-ahlert
Mar 10, 2013 - The group is calling for attacks on South Africa's mostly white ... “They sanction gang-organized hate crimes against Whites, with the goal of ...
70,000 Whites Murdered in 'Modern' South Africa; Obama's African ...
https://americanfreepress.net/70000-whi ... a-obamas...
Jul 26, 2015 - Over 70,000 whites have been murdered in South Africa since power was ... violence against whites, the denial of access to jobs for whites and the ..... Gen 3:15 I will put enmity=hatred=racism between you (Satan) and the ...
The rise of a new black racism in South Africa | News | National | M&G
mg.co.za/article/2016-05-16-00-the-rise-of-a-new-black-racism-in-south-africa
The rise of a new black racism in South Africa. Ebrahim Harvey 16 May 2016 00:00. We must remember that Nelson Mandela was against both white domination ...

Honestly, the South Africans Blacks hate their own kind too. You can see alot of xenophobic attacks against non-SA Blacks.
Political Interest wrote:White people only have far more power in society because of their numbers. If they were to become a minority or a significantly smaller portion of the population they would no longer have such power.

I have explained how this is false more than once. History contradicts this claim, and it is extremely reductionist to assume that racism is solely about numbers.

You have also failed to take into account the fact that non-whites can be racist in more than just speech. There are a number of cases where white people have been murdered in hate crimes.

These are very notable cases:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ross_Parker

This does not contradict my claim about how history has given white people far more power and that this power enables far more social impact in terms of taxism.

Yes, a few whites were killed by racist blacks. Whole populations of men, women, and children were oppressed, enslaved and killed by racist whites.

Racism is a choice of the individual. How someone treats another does not depend on history. If a black person kills a white person in a racially motivated hate crime that is still racism. It is the same at an institutional level.

This also does not contradict my claim, as you are ignoring all impacts other than individual impacts.

And you know this how?

Do you seriously worry that non-whites are going to conduct a centuries long system of oppression, colonialism, imperialism, slavery, and oppression against whites? Despite the lack of power or money or numerical superiority?

I am not talking about colonies but democracies. If whites are the minority in a democracy they will not hold political power.

Do you think whites should be allowed to hold onto political power simply because they are white?

How do you know there is no discrimination?

Other than first hand experience, a complete lack of evidence to support the claim that raciam against whites is a problem, and the fact that white people hold a disproportionate amount of power in money?

And how do you know there would be none if whites became 30% of the entire US population? Most minorities face some type of discrimination, including in countries where the majority are non-whites. You can find this in many Asian countries.

Because I have an actual example of that happening and there is no evidence of racism. It is an empirically verifiable fact.

All I am saying is that if you said that the management board of the underground is too Jewish you would find yourself in severe trouble, very quickly. If you say this about white people that is absolutely fine.

Yes, criticism against racism is focused on those groups that have historically oppressed others, and that racist oppression occurs to this day.

-------------------

Donald wrote:ModEdit: Redacted

I have no doubt she is. While she has maintained a low profile in order to protect our family, she has often had the ear of powerful people in politics.

In terms of my political education, it was very helpful to have a mom who was directly involved in history.
Honestly, the South Africans Blacks hate their own kind too. You can see alot of xenophobic attacks against non-SA Blacks.

I know. I just wanted a couple of quick headlines to demonstrate POD's idea that a minority power would never take revenge on the majority power if they gained the upper hand was ridiculous. Race does not even have to be a factor. It is just what many humans will do.
Is the history of South Africa the same as the history of Europe? If not, then you are ignoring history if you are claiming that the same thing will happen.

How is this ignoring history? :?: Any group that has been dominated by another will take a level of revenge if the roles are reversed. How about the Irish, Serbs, Croats, etc.
No colonialism in Europe's history... Ask the Irish or the Poles or Norway or Croatia or the Catalans or the Slovakians. All nations that have always had their own government and have never suffered foreign rules. :roll: PoD once again demonstrating his mastery of world history.
You ignored that.

And you ignored my comments. This is my look of surprise. You have chosen an irrational argument. It does not matter what you say, it is obvious to anyone who knows humans that you are wrong.
Decky wrote:No colonialism in Europe's history... Ask the Irish or the Poles or Norway or Croatia or the Catalans or the Slovakians. All nations that have always had their own government and have never suffered foreign rules. :roll: PoD once again demonstrating his mastery of world history.

Apparently you are unaware that this is a discussion about immigration.

If you think that modern immigrants to Europe are colonising Europe, then you probably do not know what colonialism is.

-----------------

One Degree wrote:And you ignored my comments. This is my look of surprise. You have chosen an irrational argument. It does not matter what you say, it is obvious to anyone who knows humans that you are wrong.

So, you think that Europeans are going to act like black South Africans after they kick out their Muslim overlords?
So, you think that Europeans are going to act like black South Africans after they kick out their Muslim overlords?

It is what happened after Iberia freed itself from being a colony belonging the the Muslims, they rose ap and got their revenge on their occupiers.
One Degree wrote:Why do you think Europeans would act differently than Black South Africans? Are you racist? :?:

Because of their radically different history.

I mentioned that. Then you ignored it. And now you are asking me about it even though I already pointed out the different history.

Maybe you can ignore it a third time.
So you believe history dictates human behavior. I say history is just one of a multitude of factors. You then basically say Europeans are more civilized and therefore would not do the same things the savage South Africans would. I don't even know how this applies to the discussion. We have pointed out Europeans who did exactly this. This, also, does nothing to diminish the need of people to take revenge on those they feel dominated them. It does not matter how long or to what degree. There will be payback. You don't need history to know this. It is psychology.
One Degree wrote:So you believe history dictates human behavior. I say history is just one of a multitude of factors.

Well, seeing as how you ignored history, do you ignore these other factors as well?

You then basically say Europeans are more civilized and therefore would not do the same things the savage South Africans would.

No. You obvioulsy misunderstood, or ignored my point about history. For a fourth time.

I don't even know how this applies to the discussion. We have pointed out Europeans who did exactly this.

What are you even talking about?

This, also, does nothing to diminish the need of people to take revenge on those they feel dominated them. It does not matter how long or to what degree. There will be payback. You don't need history to know this. It is psychology.

Well, maybe that is why Markham, Ontario is a warzone where whites a constantly being attacked by the non-whote majority! Oh wait. That is not happening at all.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I have explained how this is false more than once. History contradicts this claim, and it is extremely reductionist to assume that racism is solely about numbers.

Where have you explained how this is false? And how does history contradict such a claim?

India, Malaysia, Indonesia and Nigeria are perfect examples of ethnically diverse countries that have experienced and continue to experience severe communalist tensions.

Racism is not solely about numbers and I never made such a claim. But by virtue of being smaller in population minorities will always be at a disadvantage in terms of power.

Pants-of-dog wrote:This does not contradict my claim about how history has given white people far more power and that this power enables far more social impact in terms of taxism.

Yes, a few whites were killed by racist blacks. Whole populations of men, women, and children were oppressed, enslaved and killed by racist whites.

Then under what conditions can whites lose this power, if any? You seem to be suggesting that history has given whites perennial power to be racist and that this power can never diminish. Others can never be as racist as whites or ever enjoy as much privilege as them because of historical reasons? But time continues to move forward and what if whites one day do lose power as a result of minority status? Surely you would not think this is impossible? History does not confer power, present circumstances do.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you seriously worry that non-whites are going to conduct a centuries long system of oppression, colonialism, imperialism, slavery, and oppression against whites? Despite the lack of power or money or numerical superiority?

No, but it is possible that whites might not get hired by non-white employers. If a non-white owns a business and he is hiring someone, he might decide he wants to hire one of his own people or that he does not like white people. That could result in whites facing employment discrimination. Similarly, if the judiciary is staffed mainly by non-whites it could result in racial bias in sentencing and justice. The same could be said of the police. You see, I do not deny that there is racism and bias against non-white minorities in societies dominated by whites, but you seem to be suggesting that this is unique to them and that whites could never be victims of discrimination themselves.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think whites should be allowed to hold onto political power simply because they are white?

No, but that is beside the point. My point is that ethnic minorities will not be in a position of political influence. They cannot have a major influence on the decision of the state because their vote will never be the majority vote. They can also not occupy the majority of the positions in government.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Other than first hand experience, a complete lack of evidence to support the claim that raciam against whites is a problem, and the fact that white people hold a disproportionate amount of power in money?

It is still possible and does happen. If you think it is impossible or doesn't happen you are sorely mistaken.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Because I have an actual example of that happening and there is no evidence of racism. It is an empirically verifiable fact.

That is not on a national scale. Whites are still the overwhelming majority on a national level in the example you mentioned.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, criticism against racism is focused on those groups that have historically oppressed others, and that racist oppression occurs to this day.

That in itself is racist because you use history to justify your exclusive criticism of whites.

I suppose history means that whites will never be victims. Everything that happens to them will always be justified and ignored because of history.

It is becoming clearer day after day that all of this literature and critical race theory is just an intellectualisation of anti-white racism.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]