2017 Seen As Turning Point for Liberal Democracies - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Exactly. Almost all immigration is about economics. People leave the crap parts of the world to go to the less crap ones, if that wasn't an issue there wouldn't be any moving. Who wants to leave their home and family and go to live among someone else with a totally different way of life and speaking a different language? It is strange to even contemplate how someone could want to do it. I imagine there would be a lot of tourism but no one moving permanently. Why would you want to?
Lets remember why we have an immigration problem. Because a lot of people don't want to live in Communist shit holes, Islamic shit holes or Black nationalist shit holes like Zimbabwe. The Berlin Wall wasn't built to keep immigrants out, it was built to keep workers in.
I think you find that the Berlin anti-fascist wall was built to stop Nazis in West Berlin infiltrating the East. West Germany was after all the 3rd Reich's successor state and there were a lot of unsavoury individuals around (and often in positions of authority). That was the official position of East Germany anyway and I'm sticking to it!
Frollein wrote:It just means that border control isn't impossible, as Misty suggested. Read the party programme of Die Linke to get up to speed what "left" means today. You and Potemkin are fossiles of a bygone era, Decky.

I said it is difficult. I did not claim it was "impossible", you claim that I said "impossible." I did not think I was that hard to read. :lol:

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]