(Alt-)right Silence - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By noemon
Oxymoron wrote:Nations should have a right to defend their culture, language, and religion...end of fucking story.

Swiss Germans defending their culture, language and religion from Germans? :lol:

Germans stealing our jobs-Swiss German from Winterhur says...

Winterhur wrote:The official language of Winterthur is (the Swiss variety of Standard) German, but the main spoken language is the local variant of the Alemannic Swiss German dialect.

Swiss accuse German 'job thieves'

Brits defending their language from a Dutch woman 30 years in the country, married to a Brit with 3 British children? :lol:

The anti-white pit which the alt-right has fallen into seems endless.
By MB.
[MB Edit: removed several off-topic oneliner posts. Please refrain from off-topic banter in the on-topic forums]
By Decky
White is a very broad category. I am not the same race as a Spaniard or god forbid a Frenchmen and I would be insulted by anyone claiming otherwise. Why should whites show solidarity with each other? :?: Why would any European want to show solidarity with other Europeans? It was a Kraut who wounded my great grandfather at the Somme, it is Europeans who right know as we speak are trying to stop Britain leaving the EU so we can remain governed by Brussels, Europeans hate each other and with good reason. The Romans, the Anglo-Saxons, the Vikings, the Normans, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch the French again, the Russians, the Germans, the Germans again, all the enemies of these islands are Europeans. Why would anyone want to show solidarity with bloodthirsty barbarians living the the wasteland across the channel?
Decky wrote:White is a very broad category. I am not the same race as a Spaniard or god forbid a Frenchmen and I would be insulted by anyone claiming otherwise. Why should whites show solidarity with each other? :?: Why would any European want to show solidarity with other Europeans? It was a Kraut who wounded my great grandfather at the Somme, it is Europeans who right know as we speak are trying to stop Britain leaving the EU so we can remain governed by Brussels, Europeans hate each other and with good reason. The Romans, the Anglo-Saxons, the Vikings, the Normans, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch the French again, the Russians, the Germans, the Germans again, all the enemies of these islands are Europeans. Why would anyone want to show solidarity with bloodthirsty barbarians living the the wasteland across the channel?

Speaking of White on White crime:
By Decky
Richard Spencer is such a shit Neo-Nazi. He used to go out with a Russian. :lol:
By One Degree
Anyone who applauds that moron's actions deserves their worst Trump nightmares.
One Degree wrote:Anyone who applauds that moron's actions deserves their worst Trump nightmares.
Found the Nazi Apologist. This is trumpland now, boi. [center-img]http://i.imgur.com/F1iRwmu.jpg[/center-img]
By Hong Wu
Trump won, Marine Le Penn is leading in the polls and suddenly everyone wants to argue with a decentralized, leaderless movement that they were denying existed six months ago. Part of having high energy is knowing where to direct it, or as I read somewhere recently (forgot where), discipline is a balance of working and resting. We can only debunk so much fake news before it gets old.

As for whatever the Swiss and British are doing, it sounds related to the diminishing of the EU. Spinning the EU as pro-white is kind of silly since overall it's become little more than a vehicle for globalism, isolated stories about someone supposedly being deported notwithstanding. And this is all kind of silly since the alt-right isn't strictly synonymous with white nationalism anyway.
By noemon
Decky is not a white-nationalist, so his opinion is consistent and quite true as well, but this is not about whether white-nationalism is valid or not, it is whether the white-nationalists are consistent with their beliefs and judging from Hong's mental gymnastics and denial it is quite hilarious that they are not willing to defend the rights of white people in white countries.

Hong Wu is also unaware that when Merkel invited the migrants, she broke the EU rules and that EU rules demand that refugees should be processed in their country of entry. The EU also does not have control over what sovereign countries like Germany decide to do unilaterally.

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]