What was it that brought the establishment down in the end? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Atlantis wrote:You are of course correct. To assume anything else would, in a way, also be racist.

Perhaps what distinguishes the brutishness of the white brutes is the power they yield.

I can definitely see what you are saying. But historically it could easily have gone the other direction. For example, if the Umayyad caliphate had been successful at Tours over a thousand years ago, the symbolic color of power and human oppression would have been drastically different. And given the chance, I believe that those powerless now would gladly become oppressors themselves. People are people in the end; all are capable of wickedness.

Anyhow, not my intent to derail the thread, that just stood out to me.
The establishment won. Billionaires no longer even have to buy pet politicians to govern for them. The Billionaires have cut out the middleman and have one of their number leading directly. I will always find it bizarre that people feel Trump is anti establishment. :lol: Also in the UK trump is slang for a fart.

@wat0n It is seen as unacceptable and abnormal[…]

an era when Europeans were more educated and inte[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]