So How Racist Are You - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Oxymoron
Suntzu wrote:Play basketball? Run the 100m? :lol:

Only because whites do not need to do those things, this can be seen in the way boxers at the turn of last century were majority Jewish, Irish and Italian.... as they moved up in the ladder they less and less wanted their kids to waste their time on sports same is true for other sports.
Oxymoron wrote:Meaningless words

You're meaningless.

Thank you for your opinion.

It's a fact.

I am ok with society, you the one complaining.

Not ok with american society.

What the fruit cake are you talking about?

[rule 2 violation deleted by PC]

Reread it buddy.

I did, why not you read the Bible.

Yes like in Zimbabwe lol, the whole black continent is a disease filled corrupt war torn hell hole. All Majority black countries, cities and states are disaster.

[rule 3 violation deleted by PC]. Look at Eastern Europe and Russia they're on par with those "majority black countries, cities and states are disaster filled corrupt war torn hell hole".

Every single group of Whites have it good including Irish
http://irishpost.co.uk/irish-britain-sh ... increases/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_indentured_servants http://www.irishcentral.com/news/provin ... -238161151

Russian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost http://www.globalresearch.ca/africa-rus ... rt/5558981
Italian even ALbanian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings, http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/10/opinion/f ... mmigrants/, , http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatn ... to-EU.html https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bomb ... Yugoslavia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Europe
you blame dummies cant get your act together is your problem.

Tit for Tat.
QatzelOk wrote:The aspect of "racism" that is offensive is the idea that..." the lifestyle and opportunity of an individual SHOULD BE determined by their ethnic background and genetic inheritance."

But what if these prejudices are developed by statistics or experience. If someone were to be mugged 3 times in a year by someone from Somalia, try telling that person that Somalians are nice peaceful people, and he's just been a bit unlucky.
But what if these prejudices are developed by statistics or experience. If someone were to be mugged 3 times in a year by someone from Somalia, try telling that person that Somalians are nice peaceful people, and he's just been a bit unlucky.

This is the problem that is overlooked. It is easy to label people, but many people have developed their bias based upon real life experience. If a Mexican girl is raped by a white person, should she blame all white people? No, but it is certainly understandable that she does not want to be around white people. The same is true for people of all races including whites. This is one of the reasons why I do not deny the possible need for racial homogeneous communities or schools to exist. They don't all need to be this way, but there is a need for a few to exist to comfort some people of all races. This simply acknowledges that not everyone is suited to live in a multi cultural society. It does not make them evil.
One Degree wrote:This is the problem that is overlooked. It is easy to label people, but many people have developed their bias based upon real life experience. If a Mexican girl is raped by a white person, should she blame all white people? No, but it is certainly understandable that she does not want to be around white people. The same is true for people of all races including whites. This is one of the reasons why I do not deny the possible need for racial homogeneous communities or schools to exist. They don't all need to be this way, but there is a need for a few to exist to comfort some people of all races. This simply acknowledges that not everyone is suited to live in a multi cultural society. It does not make them evil.

The thread was really about how racist we are, rather than multiculturalism, however, whilst we are on the subject. It never has worked, it doesn't work, and it never will work. A small amount of immigrants mixing with the indigenous population is fine. The immigrants in question will soon pick up the ways of the country they have moved to, and everything normally works our fine. In mass it doesn't work. Indefinitely the immigrants come from poorer and more deprived countries, they create their communities, and in turn live as they did where they came from. The areas get run down and become ghettos. Many people won't like me saying this, but the fact is that it is true. In the UK I am as yet to see any area heavily populated by immigrants that isn't a run down shit hole.
I do not understand how you can separate racism from multiculturalism. Anyway, I believe the ghettos actually indicate a difference in wealth that encourages racism. People with money have no need to blame others and therefore tolerate one another. Poor people in ghettos need someone to resent and their condition causes others to resent them because of their current status being seen as indicative of a race when it is simply a difference in income.
One Degree wrote:I do not understand how you can separate racism from multiculturalism. Anyway, I believe the ghettos actually indicate a difference in wealth that encourages racism. People with money have no need to blame others and therefore tolerate one another. Poor people in ghettos need someone to resent and their condition causes others to resent them because of their current status being seen as indicative of a race when it is simply a difference in income.

Racism and multiculturalism have nothing to do with each other. Somebody can be racist without ever experiencing a multicultural community. Multiculturalism is a state of being, racism is a belief/attitude.

Your absolutely right that ghettos create racism,as I for one am not proud my country has them. If we don't let in loads of immigrants without money, we don't have ghettos, and we don't have racism. Simple really !!
Drlee wrote:In order for the word "racist" to have any meaning at all it must refer to actions.

No. Racism describes beliefs and attitudes. Discrimination refers to actions.
Worrying about the three young black males walking toward one is not racist unless you act against their best interests.

Worrying? What about just assuming something about them that is not in evidence?
I do not want my country to allow large numbers of immigrants to enter here. Is it because I hate Mexicans? Nope. It is because I value the wages of my fellow Americans.

Research has found a direct relationship between population and labor productivity, but an INVERSE relationship between population and wages, as predicted by the Law of Rent. The definitive empirical experiment was performed at the end of the medieval period, when the Black Death suddenly deleted 1/4-1/3 of the population of Western Europe: land rents crashed, while wages soared.

The problem, therefore, is not immigration or population growth, but the capitalist economic system that awards all the resulting increase in production, and more, to landowners who contribute nothing rather than producers who contribute everything. And the solution is not to try to fight the laws of economics, or prop up wages through immigration control, minimum wage laws, union monopolies, etc. The solution is to take full advantage of the economic benefits of higher population, but recover the subsidy to landowners to fund desirable public services and infrastructure, and ensure that everyone has free access to those benefits by restoring their rights to liberty, which private landowning removed. People won't NEED higher wages if they have access to private goods like food, housing, etc. at their free market cost, and to public services like education, health care, transportation infrastructure, clean water, sanitation, etc. as part of their free, secure, exclusive access to the available desirable locations of their choice.
I do not favor the entry of large numbers of Middle Eastern Muslims. Is this racist? No. It is defensive. Same reason as above and add to that the difficulty of vetting people entering at all.

If you are OK with Middle Eastern atheists, then it's not racist to oppose immigration by Middle Eastern Muslims. Islam is not a race. However, if you are OK with East Asian, African, or European Muslims, then it is racist to oppose immigration by Middle Eastern Muslims.
So can we agree that racism is not racism until someone is harmed?

No, racism is belief and attitude.
No, racism is belief and attitude.

Racism is a sociopolitical term to describe fear of the unknown which was a human necessity. Giving it more power than that is only necessary as a political tool. Defining it as beliefs and attitudes suits the political purpose but adds nothing to the meaning. Your definition actually allows us to misunderstand racism by making it seem totally conscious when it is not.
By QatzelOk
Know It All wrote:But what if these prejudices are developed by statistics or experience. If someone were to be mugged 3 times in a year by someone from Somalia, try telling that person that Somalians are nice peaceful people, and he's just been a bit unlucky.

Well KIA, like I suggested earlier, modern racism (there is no other kind since "race" is a modern construct) is fabricated by income inequality, propaganda and warfare.

If there are a lot of poor, desperate Somalis in your town, this isn't because of some genetic defect of that culture. It's because there are resources in or near Somalia that our rich wanted so we destroyed that nation.

American mass media has provided an entire alternative reality of black pimps and murderers, and both whites and blacks are influenced (greatly - it's called "normalization") by these highly racially-charged Rich American media products.

And if social programs in your community aren't good enough to ensure that recent immigrants are well cared for, then your community is probably divided on class lines that go beyond any kind of race. Recent refugees are dumped into the "trash" pile with the other economically disadvantaged.

Racism is always "structural." The occasional redneck yelling obscenities at a "colored" is a symptom and not a cause.
By kateman
I think it is a joke to talk about Racism, Since whites is almost lost all their have to day.

1) Population

White population was about 1/4 of the world population.
Now it is about 10%.
In the near future it will be only 7%.

2) Demographics - America, Europe, Australia
2.1) UK

In 1990, white population was 80% in London.
In 2010, white population was 60% in London.

In 1950, there were 10,000 British Pakistanis. Now there are 1.2 million British Pakistanis.

2.2) USA
Latinos have passed whites as the largest ethnic group in California in 2015.
As recently as 1970, eight out of 10 Californians were white.

The Majority of American Babies Are Now Minorities (2012) - The Census Bureau

America will a white minority country before 2050.
In 2050, white population will be less than 50% in USA.
In 2100, white population will be 1/3 in USA.

In 1950, white population was about 90% in USA.
in 2014, white population is about 60% in USA

2.3) Australia

In 1970s, white population was about 90% in Australia.
In 2011, white population was about 60% in Australia.
Demography of Australia - Wikipedia

2.4) Russia
Analysis: Russia's Far East Turning Chinese.
Peter Zeihan

2.5) Germany
Germans will be a minority in Germany by 2030.
The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

Green politician Dr. v. Berg: Germans will be a minority in Germany, this is a good thing!

2.6) Canada
1870- 1970, white population was 95-98% in Canada.
In 1980, white population was 90% in Canada.
In 2010, white population was 60% in Canada..
European Canadian, - Wikipedia

In 2031, White population will be under 40% in Vancouver,
Demographics of Vancouver - Wikipedia

2.7) New Zealand
In 2006, white population was about 67% in New Zealand.
In 1961, white population was about 92% in New Zealand.
Demographics of New Zealand - Wikipedia

White faces will soon be a minority - National - NZ Herald News (2012)

2.8) Mixed people
America passed laws prohibiting marriage between European and Asian Americans until the 1950s.

The share of multiracial babies has risen from 1% in 1970 to 10% in 2013.

The largest multirace groups in the 2010 census were :
white and black (1.8 million).
white and some other race (1.7 million).
white and Asian (1.6 million).
white and American Indian and Alaska Native (1.4 million).

Census Was Wrong: 7 Percent of Americans Are Multiracial, Not 2 percent.
The Pew survey: "We went beyond the Census and asked people about their biological parents and grandparents."

3) Demographics, Asia
In China, 90% of the population are native Chinese.
Demographics of China - Wiki

In Japan, 98% of the population are native Japanese.
Demographics of japan - Wiki

In Korea, almost 100% of the population are native Korean. South Korea is a homogeneous society.
Demographics of South Korea - Wiki

4) GDP, Globalization

4.1) USA helped Japan just after WWII.
In 1945, the GDP of America was 50% of the world.

In 1945, the GDP of Japan was 2.5% of the world.
Then the GDP of Japan went up to just under 20% of the world (1994).
Then the GDP of American went down to just above 30% of the world.
Japan has a bigger buying power than any European country.

4.2) Now China has a bigger buying power than America.

Truman isolated China, China was very poor at that time.
In 2000, the GDP of America was 31% of the world. China was 4%.
Clinton let China to join WTO.
Then China becomes the world factory.
Now the median household income in the US is lower than 2000.

4.3) China tops US in numbers of billionaires - BBC News
(American made a different list, lol)

4.4) Asian millionaires now the wealthiest in the world - CNN News
By Suntzu
kateman wrote:I think it is a joke to talk about Racism, Since whites is almost lost all their have to day.

:lol: Almost everything! How many of the top ten richest in the world are Americans?
By QatzelOk
kateman wrote:2.6) Canada
1870- 1970, white population was 95-98% in Canada.
In 1980, white population was 90% in Canada.
In 2010, white population was 60% in Canada..
European Canadian, - Wikipedia

This is an interesting use of facts, kateman. I won't speak about the complications of the other regions, because I'm only familiar with Canada's ethnic history.

You started your "white timeline" in 1870, the year the Natives had been pretty well genocided in most of North America. By whites. If you'd started in 1642 (when Montreal was founded), you'd notice how Canada got increasingly white until after WW2 when our elite decided to get us to abort all our smart babies and import cheap, already-trained labor from many of the poorer countries that colonialism ruined.

But even before WW2, most of Canada's whites were brought in to destroy the local cultures that already existed here, and to provide cheap (disposable even) labor.

Likewise, very few English-speaking Canadians would have considered French-Canadians their racial equals before the 1960s. Expressions like "Speak White!" were used to get francophones to speak the language of money. Francophones, as late as 1950, earned the same amount of money vis-a-vis anglo-canadians as black Americans earned vis-a-vis white Americans.

Most Canadians whose families were in Canada in 1800 are of mixed Euro and Native origin, and Native culture is all about mixing with others. Likewise, cities have almost always been multi-cultural throughout the history of civilization.

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]