This Is What the U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Actually Looks Like - National Geographic - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:I think it is hilarious that The Sabbaticus just realised now that there is already a wall in many places on the border.

:lol:

I've found that I'm typically more well-informed than most on this forum on a wide array of subjects. That I've decided to pass this article along - this time - doesn't mean that I hadn't already investigated the matter more thoroughly in the past.

As for Lexington's remark. Left-liberals have literally screeched in the streets en masse about this 'wall' in the last couple of weeks. Most recently during the women's march and Trump's inauguration. Of course large numbers of left-liberal Americans are hysterical, this is self-evident and has been shown on television sets/websites the world over. The Democratic party is pretty much hinged on outrage hysterics, hence the epic failures in most recent American elections. :lol:
What do asylum seekers have to do with the border wall?

The only reason illegal immigration has fallen off is because they don't need to sneak across the border. They simply walk up and ask for asylum. It does not change the problem, it just disguises it.
I will qualify this to say I would not be surprised by some reduction simply due to so many manufacturers going to Mexico, but this is about to change.

@XogGyux Ten thousand one square mile domes might be a good idea however. ;)
Last edited by One Degree on 29 Jan 2017 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
One Degree wrote:The only reason illegal immigration has fallen off is because they don't need to sneak across the border. They simply walk up and ask for asylum. It does not change the problem, it just disguises it.
I will qualify this to say I would not be surprised by some reduction simply due to so many manufacturers going to Mexico, but this is about to change.

This is doubtful. Please provide evidence that the recent drop in illegal immigration is caused by people pretending to be asylum seekers. Thank you.
@Pants-of-dog
Border Asylum Claims Up Tenfold Since 2009 - Center for Immigration ...

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/vaughan-border-asylum-claims_0.pdf
Oct 10, 2016 - The number of people arriving at U.S. land borders and ports of entry to file asylum applications has soared .... Mexican applicants has remained relatively steady compared to the number arriving from the three main Central ...

My internet keeps cutting out so I grabbed the first one I saw, then waited ten minutes before I could post it. :(

Edit: Thanks for your understanding. :lol:
Last edited by One Degree on 29 Jan 2017 19:15, edited 3 times in total.

Trump should invest more on the wall and build something much better than the OP's images. There should be armed border agents who can deter illegal aliens from crossing the border, which worked in East Berlin.
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 29 Jan 2017 19:29, edited 1 time in total.

According Indian media Hamas has just offered a p[…]

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deserv[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]