Well done Donald, keep them out - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Know It All wrote:I was waiting for someone to say that. During world war 2 the vast majority of Germans were good people. If world war 2 were to happen now the Liberals would ensure we didn't bomb Berlin etc. In other words, you can't bake a cake without cracking some eggs. I don't give a flying toss if we upset some good Muslims, if we can either get at the bad ones, or at least stop them from entering the U.S or U.K. Islam is a vile religion followed by some pretty vile individuals. I would love to grab some of these banner waving tree hugging wet left wing moronic liberals and shake some bloody sense into them. They all want to let the Muslims in, but none of them have to live next door to one, I bet !!

Trump needs to do what is best for the safety of the U.S people, and if it upsets a few Muslims or a few liberals along the way, big bloody deal.

Firstly, I'm no Liberal. I consider myself centrist. Second, the breder of terrorist is Saudi Arabia and guess what, not on the list. Third, do you think US customs, one of the strictest in the world, is going to grant terrorists travel visas? Four, Nazi Germany invaded France. An ally. When Iraq did the same to Kuwait did the west do nothing? Same applies today, religion has no factor in protecting allies. Six, are you claiming there are no bad tettorist Christians? *cough* Brevick. Should Norway be on the list? Seven, do you think the west should trade with Muslims? Maybe for oil perhaps? If so, how can you support a policy that discriminates.

Perhaps it is you who needs the shaking. I'm afraid your name doesn't seem to fit your personality. If you really did 'know it all', you would know this policy was nothing more than a proxy war to press US dominance in the ME. Not to prevent terrorism. Lucky the US courts are not so stupid when it comes to international relations than what Trump is.
Perhaps it is you who needs the shaking. I'm afraid your name doesn't seem to fit your personality. If you really did 'know it all', you would know this policy was nothing more than a proxy war to press US dominance in the ME. Not to prevent terrorism. Lucky the US courts are not so stupid when it comes to international relations than what Trump is.

Strictly my opinion (as a brilliant clairvoyant), Trump is simply establishing the ground work for massive immigration change. This inconveniences a very few people and limits the expected outrage, while allowing the court cases to proceed which will (in all probability) make his future decisions incontestable. The outrage is spent at a reduced level, and the future changes will be accepted as inevitable.
Know It All wrote:Nothing more boring than debating any subject based pure fact. Fact is always reliant on statistics, and we all know what a load of bollocks they are. I'm sticking with opinion !!

Fine. Go write a blog.

This is a debate forum.

As is usually the case, you are wrong. Back in t[…]

I am not lying You purposefully ignore this, b[…]

@Rugoz Why does wanting America taken down a p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

litwin doesn't know this. What litwin knows is: […]