Donald Trump's coming to Britain. Its going to be a riot - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Trump's coming to Britain, I think its going to be a riot. :lol: Literally.

I'm not sure it was entirely wise of Teresa May to put Britain first on the Donald's world tour. I just hope May doesn't bottle it and spoil the fun by canceling: Trump executive order: Million sign petition to stop UK visit
Rich wrote:Trump's coming to Britain, I think its going to be a riot. :lol: Literally.

I'm not sure it was entirely wise of Teresa May to put Britain first on the Donald's world tour. I just hope May doesn't bottle it and spoil the fun by canceling: Trump executive order: Million sign petition to stop UK visit

The real shame is that there are a lot more people who support him that don't. Unfortunately it's going to be the left wing wet liberal tree huggers that make a noise.
Look please tell me if my analysis is wrong here.

Every leftist activist in Europe, certainly every anarcho and Trot is going to want to in London for this? Will the European far right want to have a counter presence? This is going to be yuge! The whole route of Trump's journey will need to be protected. Airports can be invaded runways and roads blocked. Of course we can rely on our Donald to be diplomatic and not further inflame the situation. ;) This could make the Poll Tax riot look like a vicar's tea party.
Know It All wrote:The real shame is that there are a lot more people who support him that don't. Unfortunately it's going to be the left wing wet liberal tree huggers that make a noise.

Oh look, a pro-Trump fantasy that is completely at odds with reality. What a surprise.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/ ... l-2017.pdf

"As you may know Donald Trump will take up the position of President in the United States in January 2017. Do you expect that, on balance, he will be a good president or a bad president of the USA?"

GB: Good 20%, Bad 80% (average of all countries: Good 34%, Bad 66%)
Compared with 'has Obama been good or bad?':
GB Good 82%, Bad 18% (all countries: Good 76%, Bad 24%)

That was before his immigration fiasco.
Know It All wrote:The real shame is that there are a lot more people who support him that don't. Unfortunately it's going to be the left wing wet liberal tree huggers that make a noise.

I see why you like Trump so much. You both like telling lies, i mean, "alternative facts".

The fact he's a sex pest seems to bother most normal decent people.
Rich wrote:Trump's coming to Britain, I think its going to be a riot. :lol: Literally.

The more faces documented the better
Opposition to Trump's visit is mounting the petition against it has now reached 1.7 million signatures: MPs to debate Donald Trump state visit petition

Teresa May's Brexit strategy was to make herself Trump's bitch. Boris Johnson seems like he wants to be one of Trump's bitches as well despite his earlier comments on Trump. If the State visit invitaton is withdrawn it will be a humiliating insult for Donald Trump. :lol: Lets see how that works for your Brexit strategy Mrs May.
I don't think it'll be withdrawn, exactly, but it'll just be put off indefinitely. At least I hope so.
How on earth can May expect Prince William sit with the guy who bragged he could have had sex with their mother?

"Nailed" was the term he used. Nice, eh?

Catherine should go nowhere him. He'll have his hand inside her knickers before she can wish him good evening, the dirty old goat.
Opposition to Trump's visit is mounting the petition against it has now reached 1.7 million signatures: MPs to debate Donald Trump state visit petition

Really smart people. :p Probably not in Britain's interest to do this, but whatever.
They don't want a rapist old orange orangutan, roaming free.

Yes, all the recent posts makes it very clear people are only interested in emotion and have no interest in discussing what is best for people or countries. This has become pathetic and tiring. :(
Many Brits in all major cities protested against Trump yesterday because of his muslim ban (30K in London) and there are further protests this weekend. People here will no doubt protest any visit(s) he makes if/when that happens, sorry One Degree.

Frankly, I think Brit anger should be directed at the Tories fucking up the NHS as much as they have and would like to, but this is by the by...
Many Brits in all major cities protested against Trump yesterday because of his muslim ban (30K in London) and there are further protests this weekend. People here will no doubt protest any visit(s) he makes if/when that happens, sorry One Degree.

Frankly, I think Brit anger should be directed at the Tories fucking up the NHS as much as they have and would like to, but this is by the by...

The hate for Trump is going to result in our health care being trashed. They can't set aside their hate long enough to support him against the GOP to maintain health care for everyone. Apparently expressing their emotions is more important than healthcare here too. :(
One Degree wrote:
Yes, all the recent posts makes it very clear people are only interested in emotion and have no interest in discussing what is best for people or countries. This has become pathetic and tiring. :(

Since when did America ever did in the past 20 years? What trump is and did is obviously not in anyones interests, those who voted him, just wanted jobs, where are they? Any don't talk, you obviously have no right to say we go based for emotion, if him and his ilk would go against prinicple, law for their interest. The fact you still don't see it as a shitshow, proves you condone emotional illogical polices that the people didn't want, from a president they never voted for. So since only emotion runs this country, emotion will destroy it, fuck off for think we'll accept this lying down. We won't and heads will roll on the floors. Since neither you nor trump think constitution and the laws are sacred (as expected), don't blame us for following a law that's worthless now, in right wing eyes.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would […]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]