Donald Trump's coming to Britain. Its going to be a riot - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The funny thing is you, the Communist, seem much more concerned with neo-colonial sovereignty than me. ;)

Indeed. I'm a Communist, but I'm not an ultra-leftist. I recognise that there is a certain international order in the world, based on the concept of sovereignty. Either you respect that, or you wage unceasing war against it. Lenin and Stalin both chose to respect it. When Lenin signed the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk with Imperial Germany, there were Bolsheviks who were furious with him, who regarded it as a betrayal of the international proletariat. Bukharin even wanted Lenin to tear up the Treaty and invade western Europe. Lenin, of course, regarded this as infantile ultra-leftism. The Bolsheviks could barely hold onto Russia, let alone think about invading anyone else. Lenin signed that humiliating treaty with the imperialist German swines, and he scrupulously adhered to every letter of that shameful document. Likewise, Stalin signed a Pact of Non-Aggression with Nazi Germany, and he scrupulously adhered to every letter of it even up to the day when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union.

If you don't respect the concept of sovereignty, then you don't recognise the validity of the international order. In which case, you had better prepare for unending war....
Beren wrote:Well, @Rich, you were right about cancelling Brexit. Nothing has changed since the colonists seceded from you. It's the French and the Americans who always want to screw you, not the Germans, and you did them a favour with Brexit.

Yes I was only going back on what I said about Grenada. I've edited the post to hopefully make that clearer. I stand by everything else I said in the original post.
Drlee wrote:Brexit is the end of the third European war Germany has tried.

As the old folks saying goes 'third time lucky' ;)

GB is going to need markets badly. The US is the biggest one in the world. The biggest one you have now if you split the EU into its individual countries. 14.5% of your exports. Do not fuck that up acting all outraged and stuff.

I see that many of you think that the UK standing up to him is gratifying. You simply can't afford to take the hit right now. This would be a good time to treat him with respect and try to cut as good a deal as you can.

You are spot on there, Drlee, the old hag has nothing left to sell but here own body.

Restraint will get you a strong and loyal trading partner ...

"Loyal partner?" That is a very novel way of looking at the greatest conman and narcissist God has ever created. What weed is it you are smoking man?
Rich wrote:Opposition to Trump's visit is mounting the petition against it has now reached 1.7 million signatures: MPs to debate Donald Trump state visit petition

Teresa May's Brexit strategy was to make herself Trump's bitch. Boris Johnson seems like he wants to be one of Trump's bitches as well despite his earlier comments on Trump. If the State visit invitaton is withdrawn it will be a humiliating insult for Donald Trump. :lol: Lets see how that works for your Brexit strategy Mrs May.

Stop talking utter bullshit. You sound like a bad loser, as most remainiacs are.
noemon wrote:Rich is a resident British nationalist, not a remainiac at all.

I'm a progressive Liberal European nationalist. I've never been a British nationalist. There's a lot wrong with the EU and a European wide state will inevitably have bureaucratic tendencies, however I feel European wide solidarity is vital for survival and to stand up to corporate interests and the rich and staunch the ever widening inequalities amongst Europeans. If continental Europe falls to the Islamic jackboot, then Britain won't be far behind. Beside the Brexiteers made no effort to control non European immigration before the Brexit vote and they've done noting since the vote.
@Rich

If continental Europe falls to the Islamic jackboot, then Britain won't be far behind.

EU brought it on itself, there is nothing Britain can do about it. One of the first action Britain did when it joined the EEC was to veto the Euro-Arab Dialogue in protest that the Netherlands was under an Arab embargo. After the Arabs removed the oil embargo, France and Germany led the way of engineering a convergence between Europe and the Islamic states of North Africa and the Middle East. The results can be seen today. But at that time they thought it's new vision.
There were more protests today, looked like the one in London was pretty huge.

Hope these protesters get their shit together about May's plans to further ruin the NHS, but I doubt it'll happen.

There's another protest planned in London on Monday, protesting the war criminal Nethanyahu's visit to Downing Street.
I don't get why he has to be there in person; the Tories can get their orders over the internet these days. There is no need for Mossad to directly rule the Tory party in person like they used to in the days of Benjamin D'Israeli. Actually coming to the UK is just gloating.
I think Nigel Lawson and Leon Brittan already stole everything worth stealing in the UK when Thatcher was in power. The composition of her cabinet makes for interesting reading if you search it for a certain chosen people of Israel.
DONALD TRUMP'S COMING TO BRITAIN. ITS GOING TO BE A RIOT

I don't want to hear anymore about how stupid Americans are. Europeans letting Trump know he is not welcome is sheer genius. What do you do if he picks up all his toys and goes home? :lol: An under protected Europe and an isolated angry US. Sounds like a sensible goal. :lol:
What the hell does Europe need protecting from? :?: The Americas are the biggest threat to Europe.

I agree. Military protection is silly for people who have no intentions of using it. They will just slowly be devoured without a battle, constantly reminding themselves how understanding they are. :lol:
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Oh look, a pro-Trump fantasy that is completely at odds with reality. What a surprise.

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/ ... l-2017.pdf

"As you may know Donald Trump will take up the position of President in the United States in January 2017. Do you expect that, on balance, he will be a good president or a bad president of the USA?"

GB: Good 20%, Bad 80% (average of all countries: Good 34%, Bad 66%)
Compared with 'has Obama been good or bad?':
GB Good 82%, Bad 18% (all countries: Good 76%, Bad 24%)

That was before his immigration fiasco.

Whilst a SKY poll indicated 53% of the British population feel that Trumps actions regarding the restricted entry to the U.S is a sensible choice. From what I believe he has only continued the actions of Obama.

Look, Trump has witnessed the actions of previous U.S presidents and their governments ruin the culture and balance of his country. The U.S (like the U.K) has become a multicultural hotch potch of criminals and scroungers. I don't pretend that controlled amount of immigration may not have a positive action within a country, but politically correct liberals who only ever see immigration as a positive thing have to be stopped in their tracks. Trump wants to stop putting the world first, and wants to ensure that the U.S is his priority. U.S jobs for U.S citizens, and a better standard of life for those who want to work hard. The best prime minister by a country mile in the UK was Maggie Thatcher, and if she was still running the country we would never have been ruined by the EU, we wouldn't have allowed an underclass to develop, and we certainly wouldn't have had the level of immigration we have now. My advice is give Trump a chance, because I think you will pleasantly surprised !!
Know It All wrote:Whilst a SKY poll indicated 53% of the British population feel that Trumps actions regarding the restricted entry to the U.S is a sensible choice.

Doesn't look that way:

When told that Mr Trump had banned citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries for 90 days, 34% said they would back a similar policy in the UK, while 49% would oppose such a policy. 11% answered "neither", while 7% said "don't know".

http://news.sky.com/story/34-of-britons ... l-10749195

Are you having problems recognising reality, or numbers?

From what I believe he has only continued the actions of Obama.

OK, it's a problem recognising reality, then. Of course it's different from what Obama did; there wouldn't be such a reaction, otherwise. And you yourself go on to claim everything was shit until your saviour Trump turned up. Sky also asked about the state visit:

Meanwhile, half of Britons support cancelling President Trump's proposed state visit after a petition to do so garnered more than a million signatures.

Some 49% support such a move, while 38% oppose withdrawing their invitation to Mr Trump.

Older voters are more sympathetic to the US President and his policies than younger people, though most in every group support cancelling Mr Trump's state visit.

Thus disproving your original claims, again.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]