A Beautiful Aryan Woman Dares to Criticize Liberalism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

[youtube]Xm0l5hsykDc[/youtube]

What is your reaction to this? I think she's both exceptionally gorgeous and exceptionally intelligent. Most importantly, I think she speaks the truth. This kind of first-hand testimony gives us a good look at the way in which western civilization is being destroyed by liberalism.
Agent Steel wrote:[youtube]Xm0l5hsykDc[/youtube]

What is your reaction to this? I think she's both exceptionally gorgeous and exceptionally intelligent. Most importantly, I think she speaks the truth. This kind of first-hand testimony gives us a good look at the way in which western civilization is being destroyed by liberalism.

I would say moderately attractive and moderately intelligent, but what she had to say was very important. The whole idea of shutting down opposing views is something Liberals refuse to admit to and I find this the most dishonest thing about their position. They must know this is wrong if they are honestly reflective at all.
I think describing her as "Aryan" will be exceptionally triggering for the special snowflakes on pofo but yeah it is an interesting and rather sad message she is bringing to the debate. Actually it is a little shocking, I thought the PC brigade was bad here in the UK but it looks like parts of the US are far worse. Of course I guess Sweden still beats all for self-destructive retardedness.
I didn't watch the video, since anyone who uses the phrase libtard is by definition an idiot.

Beyond that minor cavil, I am sick to death of liberalism and conservatism (so called). It's a scam designed to create and sustain internal conflict.
quetzalcoatl wrote:I didn't watch the video, since anyone who uses the phrase libtard is by definition an idiot.

Beyond that minor cavil, I am sick to death of liberalism and conservatism (so called). It's a scam designed to create and sustain internal conflict.

The titles are very misleading. She gave a personal view rather than a political view IMO.
A rightwinger whining about being a victim. I watched about half, but I'm so tired of the special snowflakes whining endlessly.

An Uber driver didn't want your dog in his car! EVERYBODY CRY FOR THIS VICTIM!

She had a dumb taxi driver once! I AM GOING TO CUT MY WRITSTS IN DISPAIR FOR THIS POOR WOMAN1!!

Whenever she says something, "even moderately racist," people in Seattle don't want to hear it. NOBODY HAS SUFFERED LIKE SHE HAS.

A cute boy that she liked didn't want her to teach his hypothetical children political stuff. WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR???!! WHY CAN'T SHE ALONE DICTATE THIS?

Why doesn't everybody love her? It must be a global conspiracy perpetuated secretly by universities.

I am so tired of rightwingers prostrating themselves out as helpless victims. Have some goddamned dignity and suck it up. And maybe Cascadia isn't right for a self-involved blonde that takes her Chihuahua everywhere.

In which case, she could be happier. So could Cascadia.

The Immortal Goon wrote:A rightwinger whining about being a victim. I watched about half, but I'm so tired of the special snowflakes whining endlessly.

An Uber driver didn't want your dog in his car! EVERYBODY CRY FOR THIS VICTIM!

She had a dumb taxi driver once! I AM GOING TO CUT MY WRITSTS IN DISPAIR FOR THIS POOR WOMAN1!!

Whenever she says something, "even moderately racist," people in Seattle don't want to hear it. NOBODY HAS SUFFERED LIKE SHE HAS.

A cute boy that she liked didn't want her to teach his hypothetical children political stuff. WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR???!! WHY CAN'T SHE ALONE DICTATE THIS?

Why doesn't everybody love her? It must be a global conspiracy perpetuated secretly by universities.

I am so tired of rightwingers prostrating themselves out as helpless victims. Have some goddamned dignity and suck it up. And maybe Cascadia isn't right for a self-involved blonde that takes her Chihuahua everywhere.

In which case, she could be happier. So could Cascadia.

Wow! You are now actually parroting white supremacist rhetoric. "Go back to Africa."
Thank you for beautifully demonstrating your total lack of interest in hearing opposing views. :(
TIG is triggered :lol:

I do feel a little sad for her though. She is really quite an attractive woman who in any other time or place would have an easy time finding a suitable mate but there in libertopia all she can see for miles around is broken effete femen. I agree though the onus is on her to move somewhere less messed up. I guess there are still real men in many parts of the US still.

Why are you guys assuming TIG is threatened by any of this?

Are you under the impression he has never heard it before and it somehow challenges his worldview?

Is this woman somehow extremely original and wise, instead of just complaining about unimportant crap?
"Pants-of-dog"]Why are you guys assuming TIG is threatened by any of this?

Don't care, but you can not expect to make such ridiculous comments and not be called on them.

Are you under the impression he has never heard it before and it somehow challenges his worldview?

Don't care and highly doubt it, but why should that prevent my responding?
Is this woman somehow extremely original and wise, instead of just complaining about unimportant crap?

Ah, another one who believes anyone with an opposing view is simply 'complaining about unimportant crap'. :(
We should stick to important crap like people who can not make up their minds what sex they are. :knife:
One Degree wrote:The titles are very misleading. She gave a personal view rather than a political view IMO.

It appears to be her who put the video on Youtube, so she is personally responsible for "libtard". She describes some of her views as "moderately racist", but complains this starts a diatribe against her personally. Is she not personally responsible for her moderately racist views?

She moans some Uber drivers didn't accept her pet dog in their car. This seems to follow Uber policy. People can be allergic to dog hair, and carrying a dog can mean extra cleaning. She claims it's a religious thing; perhaps it is, but it's not a 'liberal' thing.

She then complains a driver didn't understand the 1st Amendment (not that he tried to shut anyone up, just that he was surprised that the 'Book of Mormon' musical was allowed to lampoon Mormons). Big deal.

Then she complains a guy she was dating dumped her because he didn't think she'd bring up their children seeing all cultures as equal - and she admits she wouldn't. But then she claims this means he's denouncing his own culture. He wasn't, and she is dumb to think so. He sees cultures as equal. She is the one who wants to see others as inferior.

She has marked her video "How feminism, liberalism, Islam and Cultural Marxism are destroying western society." This is bollocks. So much of what she's says is bollocks. It's not worth continuing.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:It appears to be her who put the video on Youtube, so she is personally responsible for "libtard". She describes some of her views as "moderately racist", but complains this starts a diatribe against her personally. Is she not personally responsible for her moderately racist views?

She moans some Uber drivers didn't accept her pet dog in their car. This seems to follow Uber policy. People can be allergic to dog hair, and carrying a dog can mean extra cleaning. She claims it's a religious thing; perhaps it is, but it's not a 'liberal' thing.

She then complains a driver didn't understand the 1st Amendment (not that he tried to shut anyone up, just that he was surprised that the 'Book of Mormon' musical was allowed to lampoon Mormons). Big deal.

Then she complains a guy she was dating dumped her because he didn't think she'd bring up their children seeing all cultures as equal - and she admits she wouldn't. But then she claims this means he's denouncing his own culture. He wasn't, and she is dumb to think so. He sees cultures as equal. She is the one who wants to see others as inferior.

She has marked her video "How feminism, liberalism, Islam and Cultural Marxism are destroying western society." This is bollocks. So much of what she's says is bollocks. It's not worth continuing.

Some of this ^ is why I said she was 'moderately' intelligent. By limiting the debate, of the value of what she had to say, to the specifics of what she said rather than the larger point is a disservice to her. She was not concerned with these individual episodes, but she was bothered by the lack of civility in discussing them. You bringing up feminism et al as accepted norms that no one should challenge is an example of this lack of civility.
@TIG,

I don't think she was trying to paint herself as a victim, I think she was just making the point that liberalism is bringing down the country. Her personal story is not that traumatic I agree, but it isn't just about this one woman, it's about society as a whole. It's about the direction the world is moving towards in the future.
One Degree wrote:Don't care, but you can not expect to make such ridiculous comments and not be called on them.

...which is not what you guys were doing.

You accused him of a total lack of interest in hearing opposing views.

Apparently you believe that he is somehow unaware of her position and the wisdom of it.

Don't care and highly doubt it, but why should that prevent my responding?

So you do not care if he actually uninterested in opposing views.

But you wanted to accuse him of that anyway. Got it.

Ah, another one who believes anyone with an opposing view is simply 'complaining about unimportant crap'. :(

And now you are doing it to me.

It seems like you do not want to understand why we think this is crap. You just want to accuse us of being closeminded.

We should stick to important crap like people who can not make up their minds what sex they are. :knife:

When these people are getting raped and killed for being trans, it is more important than a blonde complaining about Uber.
One Degree wrote:Some of this ^ is why I said she was 'moderately' intelligent. By limiting the debate, of the value of what she had to say, to the specifics of what she said rather than the larger point is a disservice to her. She was not concerned with these individual episodes, but she was bothered by the lack of civility in discussing them. You bringing up feminism et al as accepted norms that no one should challenge is an example of this lack of civility.

She titled her video "Libtard USA". She is in no position to talk about a lack of civility. I have not said people shouldn't challenge feminism etc.; I said the idea that they are 'destroying Western society' is bollocks. If she says things that are "moderately racist", then she's started the incivility.

She seems concerned with the individual episodes to me. She bothered to complain that someone didn't understand the 1st Amendment, not that the driver was uncivil in doing so. She called her ex's voice "somewhat effeminate", and then claimed that's to be expected in the north-west - an uncivil stereotype. She is uncivil in the video, and so I don't see that her 'larger point' is that people were uncivil to her. Her larger point, that she used to describe the video, was the rubbish about western society being destroyed by the things she hates.

Finally, using the phrase "Cultural Marxism" is pretty much a guarantee that the person is an idiot who has spent too much time reading far right crap on the net. It's a conspiracy theory, for far right misanthropists who don't see that their personal problems in fitting into society are their own fault, and need some decades-long conspiracy to blame instead.
Haidt describes a study in which he examines how well liberals, conservatives, and moderates understand each other. From page 334 of The Righteous Mind (emphasis added):
When I speak to liberal audiences about the three “binding” foundations – Loyalty, Authority, Sanctity – I find that many in the audience don’t just fail to resonate; they actively reject these concerns as immoral. Loyalty to a group shrinks the moral circle; it is the basis of racism and exclusion, they say. Authority is oppression. Sanctity is religious mumbo-jumbo whose only function is to suppress female sexuality and justify homophobia.
In a study I did with Jesse Graham and Brian Nosek, we tested how well liberals and conservatives could understand each other. We asked more than two thousand American visitors to fill out the Moral Foundations Qyestionnaire. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out normally, answering as themselves. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as they think a “typical liberal” would respond. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as a “typical conservative” would respond. This design allowed us to examine the stereotypes that each side held about the other. More important, it allowed us to assess how accurate they were by comparing people’s expectations about “typical” partisans to the actual responses from partisans on the left and the right)’ Who was best able to pretend to be the other?
The results were clear and consistent. Moderates and conservatives were most accurate in their predictions, whether they were pretending to be liberals or conservatives. Liberals were the least accurate, especially those who described themselves as “very liberal.” The biggest errors in the whole study came when liberals answered the Care and Fairness questions while pretending to be conservatives. When faced with questions such as “One of the worst things a person could do is hurt a defenseless animal” or ”Justice is the most important requirement for a society,” liberals assumed that conservatives would disagree. If you have a moral matrix built primarily on intuitions about care and fairness (as equality), and you listen to the Reagan [i.e., conservative] narrative, what else could you think? Reagan seems completely unconcerned about the welfare of drug addicts, poor people, and gay people. He’s more interested in fighting wars and telling people how to run their sex lives.
If you don’t see that Reagan is pursuing positive values of Loyalty, Authority, and Sanctity, you almost have to conclude that Republicans see no positive value in Care and Fairness. You might even go as far as Michael Feingold, a theater critic for the liberal newspaper the Village Voice, when he wrote:
Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they causeany more harm)3
One of the many ironies in this quotation is that it shows the inability of a theater critic-who skillfully enters fantastical imaginary worlds for a living-to imagine that Republicans act within a moral matrix that differs from his own. Morality binds and blinds.

https://theindependentwhig.com/haidt-pa ... ervatives/
He wrote a book which I have recommended before that beautifully explains this. This is why I am not concerned about your comment of Liberals not being understood.
One Degree wrote:https://theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/
He wrote a book which I have recommended before that beautifully explains this. This is why I am not concerned about your comment of Liberals not being understood.

Whose "comment of Liberals not being understood"?
@Prosthetic Conscience I was referring to this comment from @Pants-of-dog
So you do not care if he actually uninterested in opposing views.

Somehow your post was placed before mine without my realizing it was there. I will read it now.

Edit: @Prosthetic Conscience
or far right misanthropists who don't see that their personal problems in fitting into society are their own fault, and need some decades-long conspiracy to blame instead.
Here in lies the problem. Your idea and my idea of society are based upon different values. Trying to judge one another by our own values will not lead to understanding. This is what Johathan Haidt is discussing.
Last edited by One Degree on 09 Feb 2017 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]