Why Liberals Really Hate Russia - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Zagadka wrote:
Dunno, I don't have Trump's business outlines, but having a "disproportionate" support from Russia 8 years ago, do you think Trump was entirely divested of them in 2016?

Probably. After all he said he had no deals, no loans, no nothing in Russia. Trump seems to be a straight forward guy to me.
Hindsite wrote:Probably. After all he said he had no deals, no loans, no nothing in Russia. Trump seems to be a straight forward guy to me.

lulz.

But seriously, why is there so much opposition to an investigation? If they aren't guilty, they (and their lapdogs) have nothing to worry about.
Hong Wu wrote:In many animal species, much of the animal's energy is dedicated towards killing off other members of its own species who possess greater reproductive fitness. It should be easy to see how communism is an extreme manifestation of this in human beings, even according to its own dialectic; they just call it class warfare and a dictatorship of the lower classes. If left unchecked, it can turn entire countries (like Cambodia) into a black hole of human failure.

To be fair, even this instinct can probably serve a useful purpose in some cases but like most things, there's a time and a place when it is appropriate and like many things, it's usually not.

No, this is completely wrong, and you've really misunderstood biology and evolution. Few species involve killing competitors for mating, though injuries can sometimes prove fatal; the competition stops reproduction by those with less fitness, not more. Ironically, the human economic system this is most like (though it's not a very good analogy) is free-market capitalism.
Hong Wu wrote:In many animal species, much of the animal's energy is dedicated towards killing off other members of its own species who possess greater reproductive fitness. It should be easy to see how communism is an extreme manifestation of this in human beings, even according to its own dialectic; they just call it class warfare and a dictatorship of the lower classes. If left unchecked, it can turn entire countries (like Cambodia) into a black hole of human failure.

So a biological impulse didn't manifest until after the industrial revolution for some reason?

And the Khamier Rouge, you know, was bankrolled by Reagan and Thatcher and destroyed by the Vietnamese communists. Is that really the example you want to use?

Hmm. How old is this guy? Could be he is not an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]