Donald Trump: The 'Unreliable Flip-Flop Loser' President Who 'Lacks Stamina' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#14796571
As a regular poster person... not sure why this thread was kept here.

As an admin... please stay on topic, not discussing the topic. It is here.
#14796572
Finfinder wrote:Nope not judgement not at all just observations. Are you arguing this is a serious thread?


Yes, it was a judgement.

More importantly, why are you in this thread if you are not putting forth an argument?

It seems like a verifiable fact that Trump has not kept the vast majority of the promises he has made. As far as I can tell, donating his salary is the only one he has kept.
#14796581
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, it was a judgement.

More importantly, why are you in this thread if you are not putting forth an argument?

It seems like a verifiable fact that Trump has not kept the vast majority of the promises he has made. As far as I can tell, donating his salary is the only one he has kept.


What would you like for me to argue? We are talking about a hit piece from some guy from Malaysia.
" promises " If you make statements like that how can I take this serious.
#14796582
Finfinder wrote:What would you like for me to argue? We are talking about a hit piece from some guy from Malaysia. " promises "Again if you make statements like that how can I take this seriously.


Then why are you in this thread at all?

You can either show how Trump is actually keeping his promises, or you can ignore this thread. These would be the intelligent options.

Or you can keep complaining about those of us who are trying to discuss the topic, and making unimportant criticisms about Malaysia.
#14796591
Pants-of-dog wrote:Then why are you in this thread at all?

You can either show how Trump is actually keeping his promises, or you can ignore this thread. These would be the intelligent options.

Or you can keep complaining about those of us who are trying to discuss the topic, and making unimportant criticisms about Malaysia.


Don't get mad because Im not taking the troll. Why are you on here. Why do you keep following me around ?

BTW it hasn't been 100 days out of a 4 year term. How can that be, that he has failed to make his promises?
#14796600
Finfinder wrote:Don't get mad because Im not taking the troll. Why are you on here. Why do you keep following me around ?


I am not mad, and if anyone ismtrolling this thread, it is you. This can be deduced from your complete lack of any argument.

BTW it hasn't been 100 days out of a 4 year term I don't need to answer to a spinned and illogical question. What is it you are discussing again you are not being very clear. How can that be, that he has failed to make his promises?


Which promises has he kept?

I remeber all the Teump supporters denouncing "Killary" for her violence, and there was an assumption that Trump would not continue the military violence of former US governments. This latest attack on Syria proves that this was an empty promise.

His wall is not even close to being started. Obama are is still around. Et cetera.
#14796685
Yep. 30 Days and his generals would have ISIS sorted out. ISIS is still there, except Trump's helping them out, by attacking Syria. :knife:

Sorry, but when you say you're going to do things FAST, and you fail to follow through, that's called a lie. Trump has not come on and said, "This is going to take longer than I thought.". I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, then.
#14796723
Trump basically ran on a populist "politicians suck" message, and people liked it because... people don't like politicians or their bullshit. Everything he said felt good, and the people arguing against him were annoying as fuck. Trump didn't win as much as the left lost.

Now, he is learning why things are the way the system crapped them out, and is basically adjusting his administration accept those. I'm not surprised - actually, I'm quite relieved, because he could be doing far more foolish things like keeping his promises - but anyone supporting his campaign should be kinda disappointed with how little he is challenging the system. He's literally saying that he actually talked about Chinese history with Korea for 10 minutes and now he understands China's position and is now totally cool with it. Like, no shit, do that before you make campaign promises about it.


EDIT

Mr Trump's last campaign ad depicted Janet Yellen, head of the Federal Reserve, as a member of a shadowy globalist cabal "who control the levers of power in Washington".

On Wednesday, he told the Wall Street Journal he "respects" the US central bank chief.

He also indicated he might consider reappointing her next year, saying she would not be "toast".

Mr Trump was once highly critical of the Fed, saying its low interest rate policy had hurt savers. Now he says he likes "a low-interest rate policy"

Way to drain the swamp. Your supporters who wanted the Fed gone must be ecstatic. Who am I kidding, half of them probably are for some reason.

There are a lot of health issues which can plague […]

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/88995582[…]

The long and boring tantrum by zionists about BDS.[…]

A Left-Libertarianism-ist Manifesto

He didn't simply not give a reason like you said […]