Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#14797613
Rapperson wrote:I never dreamed of accusing you of a straw man. I have read your other comments and I'm ignoring them because they are irrelevant. I just need some simple questions answered, such as:

Did the Barbary Pirates ship white men into slavery in significant numbers?

Yes or no.


Please see my previous comments concerning the Barbary pirates. Thank you.
#14797716
White people are coloured, Black people are not. Black is not a colour, White is. I understand that SJW's feel their feelings should take precedence over reality.
#14797722
Rich wrote:White people are coloured, Black people are not. Black is not a colour, White is. I understand that SJW's feel their feelings should take precedence over reality.

Well I am sorry to burst your intellectual bubble but white is also not a colour.
White is the result of all other colours coming together.
Black is the total absence of colour.
Biologically the colour of the skin of people is determined by the amount of melanin produced and that is determined by at least four (Cavalli-Sforza) but probably more genes.
:roll:
#14797734
Ter wrote:Well I am sorry to burst your intellectual bubble but white is also not a colour.

White
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the color. For other uses, see White (disambiguation).

White is an achromatic color, a color without hue.[1]
#14797815
Rich wrote:White
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the color. For other uses, see White (disambiguation).

White is an achromatic color, a color without hue.[1]


Sorry I was only trolling.
I don't care about skin colour at all.
With or without hue.
#14797816
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Who cares? White people must be punished for everything that they have done to the world. Possibly we need to come up with one lasting solution for this white problem.

Great to have your honesty, so many people try and deny that White genocide is the aim of many politicians, political activists and opinion formers.

Of course the reason that White people are hated is that we have achieved so much it puts others to shame. African Blacks in particular have multiplied enormously, live longer and are far more prosperous since Europeans broke the Muslim stranglehold on Africa and made contact.
#14797818
Pants-of-dog wrote:So, if you are asking if Barbary pirates exclusively attacked white men, then the answer is no.

If you are asking if they targeted white men because of their race and gender, then again, the answer is no


I already told you these are not the question(s) I'm asking. Why are you incapable of answering the question I am asking?
#14797822
Rapperson wrote:I already told you these are not the question(s) I'm asking. Why are you incapable of answering the question I am asking?


I could ask you why you seem to be incapable of addressing the answers I gave, or addressing the comments I have given that explicitly contradict your strawman.

Also, please note that you have yet to provide any evidence to support the claim that white men were targeted for persecution for their gender or race.
#14797828
Pants-of-dog wrote:I could ask you why you seem to be incapable of addressing the answers I gave, or addressing the comments I have given that explicitly contradict your strawman.

Also, please note that you have yet to provide any evidence to support the claim that white men were targeted for persecution for their gender or race.


You could, but you didn't. In any case, I asked first. So what's your answer?
#14797832
The answer is no, as I have already stated many times. And no, you did not ask first.

Now, seeing as how we agree that white men have never been targeted for persecution due to their gender or race, and we have already discussed how white men hold enough power in the police, military, government, etc, to ensure they will not lose the franchise in the foreseeable future, it seems there is a continuum of power that white men enjoy that safeguards them from persecution.

Thus, all the cries of victimhood from white men in this thread are unrealistic.
#14797846
Anyway, who cares. You have exhaustively refused to answer a simple question that goes to the heart of the dispute, so you've lost the argument.

Another things interests me. You mentioned a straw man, me accusing you of. Why did you mention that? Do you get accused a lot of making a straw man?
#14797848
Rapperson wrote:That doesn't make any sense. The question was:

You will notice that is not a yes/no question.


I am not going to answer all your questions. Especially the irrelevant ones.

Now, seeing as how the past and the present suggest that white men will not be disenfranchised, and we agree that any worries by white men in this regard are foolish, we can understand why people find this article amuusing.

Or more specifically, we find the reactions of "victimised" white men amusing.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

I am happy to see that sperm counts in Asia are st[…]

A Left-Libertarianism-ist Manifesto

@Pants-of-dog What is especially right-wing […]

The Resurrection of Jesus

@Drlee Can we quit with the personal attacks? The[…]

Anti-Social Elements in the UK

And, of course, the total incompetence of the cap[…]