Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Or do you want to talk about the Barbary pirates some more and pretend that this is somehow equal to the historic discrimination suffered by women and people of colour?

Are you serious? Historical injustice used to justify modern injustice is the classic example of evil validated by those who view their ideology and worldview as more useful means of deciding how to act morally than something as foolish as ethics and principles.
@Eamonor

Then it is a good thing I am not trying to justify anything. I can see how you would think I was trying to justify something, except for the fact that this is the fourth time I am pointing out that I am not trying to justify anything.

Everyone seems to be getting so upset at my supposed immorality, and completely ignoring my actual argument. I can only assume everyone agrees with my argument even if they think I am a horrible racist.
I love it that pants of dog thinks that black people enslaved other black people and then sold them to white people as they thought blacks were inferior? :lol:

The slave trade in Africa was about wealth not skin tone. Just rich people fucking over poor people just the same as anywhere else.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Everyone seems to be getting so upset at my supposed immorality, and completely ignoring my actual argument. I can only assume everyone agrees with my argument even if they think I am a horrible racist.

Have you ever noticed that this happens to you a lot but rarely happens to other people?
AFAIK wrote:Have you ever noticed that this happens to you a lot but rarely happens to other people?

I just assume people want to believe that I arguing a moral dimension to my arguments that I am not. But most of the time I do not care. And it surprises me that others do care.
I cannot bring myself to care about others misunderstanding me. If you want to believe that I want to disenfranchise white men (despite my clear words to the contrary), go ahead. I can simply point out the misunderstanding and move on.

Now, do you have anything to say about my actual argument?
I know you're not interested in disenfranchising anyone, you've told me 10 times already. I just thought you might appreciate some constructive criticism intended to help you make your point clear from the off-set and avoid lengthy back-and-forths.

It's your time your wasting so I'll leave yo to it. :)
I know you're not interested in disenfranchising anyone, you've told me 10 times already. I just thought you might appreciate some constructive criticism intended to help you make your point clear from the off-set and avoid lengthy back-and-forths.

If you think PoD comes to the site to do that you really are a kind naive soul. :lol:
Decky wrote:If you think PoD comes to the site to do that you really are a kind naive soul. :lol:

What does he come here for? He pretends to use logic, except he doesn't, he stonewalls, he refuses to answer questions, he outright lies, all the while promoting some kind of racial denigration agenda. Are we seeing the fruits of modern college education?
AFAIK wrote:It seems like the way you debate isn't very productive since people get distracted or misinterpret your arguments. You operate in a different context and it all too often comes across as apologia.

If there's one thing PoD excels at, it's being misunderstood by his interlocutors.
Perhaps we should disenfranchise whites speaking about PoC. People are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves and can no doubt do so in a more concise and succinct manner than many whites who attempt to speak on their behalf.

Decky wrote:If you think PoD comes to the site to do that you really are a kind naive soul. :lol:

I can dream can't I?

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]