Trump Targetting North Korea? The Real Target is ALL of Asia! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Imagine that you lead the US deep state, and you are observing the real-time flow of Western technology, industry and next-generation skills to the East with alarm. How will you reverse this trend with one master stroke and temporarily staunch the decline of Pax Americana?

A rapid socio-economic meltdown across Asia might produce this hypothetical outcome, and this is where the current North Korean "crisis" may provide an opening gambit. Amidst "rising tensions" on the Korean Peninsula – while South Koreans are concerned with noodles, not nukes – the United States has pre-emptively decided what is best for the region.

Read the rest of the article here:

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201704 ... rosshairs/

Nobody seems to have gamed out the extent of the contagion once the US attacks North Korea. I guess we are just weary of the heightened state of manufactured fears.
@Motti

Why should the Deep State be concerned with what you describe? The Deep State is concerned with skimming off the top of taxpayers' money.

Good question. Maybe, taxpayer money is not enough? The world is not enough. Furthermore, the tax-paying pool may dwindle as the months progress, and the need for accelerated looting worldwide makes sense. The chances of an escalation in Northeast Asia are increasing by the day. Nobody wants to think of a worse case scenario, and yet the escalation continues. According to Zero Hedge, the US is testing what appears to be an NK-specific missile.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... orth-korea

Just who is the US fighting for in Korea? What is the end game here? If US was concerned with nuclear proliferation, then it should go after Pakistan which has enough jihadi elements within its military brass.

As days drag by, one should expect more protests from South Koreans who'd not want their nation to be a theatre of war.

http://www.eurasiareview.com/26042017-s ... le-system/

This is not just about South Korea but ALL of Asia will reel from any attack on NK. And it will crash the US economy in the process.
A pre-emptive naval strike against North Korea is the most likely option pursued if the madmen prevail in Washington. The strategic calculus here is "yuge" in its simplistic crudity: any North Korean retaliation may result in massive civilian casualties and Twitter-generated sympathies for the US-South Korea alliance.

Pyongyang has no other option. It will need to take out the Yongsan Garrison in Seoul which hosts the United States Forces Korea (USFK) headquarters, particularly the Combined Forces Command (CFC).

President Trump needs to keep all options on the table without backing down. This is the only way to contain the madman in Pyongyang. Previous administrations bribed and appeased North Korea with food aid and a nuclear reactor, which only emboldened Pyongyang.
It could be that Donald Trump is using North Korea as a diversion. He has just caved in over Obamacare, and has so far reneged on ALL of his electoral promises. He needs to appear strong over NK. I agree that the Kim is a maniac who needs to be contained but NK should have been resolved right after the fall of the Soviet bloc. But US priorities were the Middle East back then. Perhaps even today.
Motti wrote:It could be that Donald Trump is using North Korea as a diversion. He has just caved in over Obamacare, and has so far reneged on ALL of his electoral promises. He needs to appear strong over NK. I agree that the Kim is a maniac who needs to be contained but NK should have been resolved right after the fall of the Soviet bloc. But US priorities were the Middle East back then. Perhaps even today.

Clearly, NK is the easiest diversion Donald could find.
I hope the eventual M*A*S*H reboot is good.

Anyway, I have a feeling that any concept of what we've done before would apply here. I would bet dollars to donuts that any ground action would be taken by China, while air and sea bombardment comes from the US while we use our anti-missile capabilities to protect South Korea and Japan. Israel has proved fair success with them.
Anyway, I have a feeling that any concept of what we've done before would apply here. I would bet dollars to donuts that any ground action would be taken by China, while air and sea bombardment comes from the US while we use our anti-missile capabilities to protect South Korea and Japan. Israel has proved fair success with them.

NK Korea will fire a salvo of high incendiary artillery shells which I doubt can be intercepted by anti-ballistic missiles.
I don't mean to crash the High Noon at the Kim Jung Corral party, but... it looks like the only jobs that Donnie is going to create are in the nuclear cleanup sector.

Thus diversion after diversion after diversion...

Has North Korea stolen all of America's industrial jobs or were they shipped to Asia by actual American billionaires?

Rapperson wrote:...postponing it only makes the eventual day of reckoning worse. ...

I almost spit out my whiskey-in-a-dirty-glass when I read this. :lol:

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]

Don't strawman me . I don't believe in genetic su[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]