The Baneful Apocalyptic Triad of USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Analysis on Trump's recently concluded trip to Saudi Arabia and the ongoing one in Israel.

Trump effectively blessed Saudi Arabia as a pillar of moderate Islam as part of his “Muslim reset”.

One Arab writer even hailed Saudi-US ties as one that “shaped the wider world” and although the wider world would undeniably agree with that reality, it would nevertheless consign such ties to the very negative end of the global affairs spectrum.

Full article can be read here: https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201705 ... tic-triad/
Igor Antunov wrote:He's playing Israel and Saudis off one another, to pump up the scale of the military contracts. At the end of the day he wants manufacturing jobs on American soil.

Trump campaigned on "America First" and bringing home a fat 110 billion dollar arms deal is doing exactly that. Military hardware is very profitable, and as you stated "manufacturing jobs on American soil" is one way of putting America First.

The fact is that Saudi Arabia has a lot of money and a sworn enemy in Iran. If Saudi Arabia doesn't buy our arms, they'll buy them from somebody else. This was a great deal by Trump and I'm sure there will be more to come.

As far as Israel...everyone with knowledge of the Middle East knows that Saudi Arabia, while not yet considered a friend of Israel, is one of the Muslim countries that Israel is least concerned about ever attacking them.
To give an insight into the scale of these 'deals' my dad who is a precision engineering supervisor at an American owned firm here in Sydney just confirmed that the company has been outsourced to and received a 15 year contract to manufacture some composite alloy parts for US weapons manufacturers. He's been ordered to keep the CNC software under lock and key.

I am now in a position to sell US military secrets to the Chinese government. /gets put on list

Thanks Trump. :excited:
stephen50right wrote:Trump campaigned on "America First" and bringing home a fat 110 billion dollar arms deal is doing exactly that. Military hardware is very profitable

Yes, because selling heavy weapons to Islamic states has such a great track record.

No wonder you likely support privatized prisons. If it makes money, screw it!
Zagadka wrote:Yes, because selling heavy weapons to Islamic states has such a great track record.

No wonder you likely support privatized prisons. If it makes money, screw it!

<<< No wonder you likely support privatized prisons. If it makes money, screw it! >>>

That's a silly comparison. Doesn't even make sense as a comparison to the topic.

The bottom line is if the US doesn't sell these weapons to Saudi Arabia, then Russia, China, or some other country will. Come on now, you know that.

I know you'd rather see our country get the business over some foreign country, especially one that is an adversary. So please stop with the blind anti-Trump tirades for once and give him credit where credit is due on this for a great deal that benefits all Americans.
The point being is that Trump-supporters LITERALLY froth from their mouths at the thought of bombing IS back to stone--age, while LITERALLY selling weapons to their greatest supporters.
MadMonk wrote:The point being is that Trump-supporters LITERALLY froth from their mouths at the thought of bombing IS back to stone--age, while LITERALLY selling weapons to their greatest supporters.

Good point!

And now we have the prove that Trump is a puppet, but the puppeteers are not the Russians.

The Likudniks supported him, because he is the guy who has to make Israel greater, and Syria happens to "occupy" parts of the "Greater Israel".

If you destroy Syria and Iran (with the help of radical Islamists and the best friend of Israel, speak Trump) and resettle the population to Western Countries, including the USA, then the dream about Greater Israel will become reality, and the "multicultural" West will be unable to prevent it.

This way Trump will kill for his Zionist masters many birds with one stone. 

He will make America even a more docile lapdog of Israel, but this is why he became Potus.

The listed facts are obvious, Trump is just a puppet of Zionists, but the (((MSM))) will continue the BS about the "Russian influence".
Zagadka wrote:It isn't blind Trump hating, it is blind Saudi hating. If you make a profit selling to the devil, is that worth it?

Okay, the "blind Saudi hating" is understandable.

I'm not here to defend Saudi Arabia, but sorry to say in the Middle East except of course for Israel, they are about as good as it gets. At least they are not chanting "Death to America" in their streets, and in the Middle East, that's a positive.

Saudi Arabia has been a US ally for a long time, they've got tons of oil, and they have made private overtures to Israel despite their public persona of still hating the Jews. That's good enough for now.
And right after inaugurating the Muslim NATO, the world was reminded of Trump's foolishness via the slaughter in Manchester. I wonder if the Donald will still stick to his guns (no pun intended) and continue to bootlick the Saudis, as desired by the neocon lobby. If America was a more righteous nation, I am sure the John McCains (Saudi stooge extraordinaire) would have long been consigned to somewhere six feet under...
Motti wrote:I wonder if the Donald will still stick to his guns (no pun intended) and continue to bootlick the Saudis, as desired by the neocon lobby.

Trump will do whatever the (((neocons))) will tell him to do. Saudis are at moment the allies of Israel.
They need Saudis and ISIS to destroy the perceived enemies of Israel, and that enemies are Iran, Syria and Russia.
After that the globalist (((neocons))) will finish Saudis.

After they had created the Fed, the USA became the lapdog of (((globalists))), and this country will remain the lapdog of Israel, as long as they need a "world policemen".

After Israel remains the only superpower, they will disarm the entire world, including the USA, and reign the "multicultural world without boarders" via the "True United Nations" and the Supreme Court, erected in the "Greater Israel", parts of which are today "occupied" by Syria.

"All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars".
“In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a Shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah.

http://www.jta.org/1962/01/04/archive/b ... viet-union
Last edited by ArtAllm on 27 May 2017 08:53, edited 3 times in total.
ArtAllm wrote:Trump will do whatever the (((neocons))) will tell him to do. Saudis are at moment the allies of Israel.
They need Saudis and ISIS to destroy the perceived enemies of Israel, and that enemies are Iran, Syria and Russia.
After that the globalist (((neocons))) will finish Saudis.

After they had created the Fed, the USA became the lapdog of (((globalists))), and this country will remain the lapdog of Israel, as long as they need a "world policemen".

After Israel remains the only superpower, they will disarm the entire world, including the USA, and reign the "multicultural world without boarders" via the "True United Nations" and the Supreme Court, erected in the "Greater Israel", parts of which are today "occupied" by Syria.

bolding is mine

Triple parentheses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The use of triple parentheses or triple brackets, also known as an (((echo))), is an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background. The practice originated from the far-right blog The Right Stuff; the blog's editors have explained that the symbol is meant to symbolize that the historic actions of Jews had caused their surnames to "echo throughout history."[1] The triple parentheses have been adopted as an online stigma by antisemites, neo-Nazis, and white nationalists to identify individuals of Jewish background as targets for online harassment, such as Jewish political journalists critical of President Donald Trump during his 2016 election campaign.[2][3]

Use of the notation was brought to mainstream attention by an article posted by Mic in June 2016.[4] The reports also led Google to pull a browser extension meant to automatically place the "echo" notation around Jewish names on web pages,[4] and the notation being classified as a form of hate speech by the Anti-Defamation League.[5] In the wake of these actions, some users, both Jews and non-Jews, have intentionally placed their own names within triple parentheses as a sign of solidarity.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
Igor Antunov wrote:He's playing Israel and Saudis off one another...

Wishful thinking, Trump knows by now who his masters are (if he really did not know this before and during the elections), and he has already made up is mind to serve his masters. He is as pathetic, as all his predecessors, including Nixon, were.

Graham: [The Jewish] "stranglehold [on the MSM] has to be broken or the country's going down the drain."

Nixon: "You really believe that?"

Graham: "Yes, sir."

Nixon: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I believe it."

(Nixon and Billy Graham caught on tape 1972)

Ter wrote:bolding is mine

Do you have some valid arguments, or are you going to play the "Semitism-vs-Anti-Semitism- card"?

BTW, I do not believe that Zionists are Semites.
Palestinians are Semites, and these real Semites are hated by Zionists.
ArtAllm wrote:Do you have some valid arguments, or are you going to play the "Semitism-vs-Anti-Semitism- card"?

BTW, I do not believe that Zionists are Semites.
Palestinians are Semites, and these real Semites are hated by Zionists.

The only cards I play is duplicate bridge.
Your crusade against Jews needs to be pointed out.
The Wikipedia article I quoted clearly states that the use of the triple brackets is used by anti-semites.
Nobody cares what you believe about Semites, Zionists or Palestinians.
Beren wrote:How does it need to be pointed out? Do you think anyone has any doubts about him? He doesn't mask himself at all, which couldn't be told about everyone here. ;)

You are right of course.
I looked up the triple brackets and wanted to share it with the pofo audience.
I haven't been teaching since decades but I sometimes still feel the urge to educate.
And I wanted to see how Artallm would jump !

(posting without emoticons is more difficult than I thought but I will stick with my undertaking for the time being)
Ter wrote:The Wikipedia article I quoted clearly states that the use of the triple brackets is used by anti-semites.

Wow!
Do you believe the Jewish ADL is the most neutral and adequate judge!

:D

That is circular reasoning.

The Wiki-Article says that Zionists (like ADL) basically claim that if somebody talks about the Jewish power, then he hates Semites.

This claim is idiotic, because Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites, and these descendants of Khazars hate Palestinians, who are REAL Semites.

The Zionist Semite-Haters constantly whine about the so-called "Anti-Semitism", speak they claim that if you speak about their power, then you do this because you hate the supposed "Semitism" of Zionists.

Well, I do not think that the ((()))) have something to do with Semites, because hardly anybody who uses these brackets to indicate the disproportional power of Zionists does that because he believes that Ashkenazi Zionists are Semites or because he hates Semites.

So playing the "you-hate-us-because-we-are-Semites-card" is just circular reasoning, an attempt to switch off the brain of people and deflect the discussion into the emotional domain.

This used to reduce the discussion to the level of Pavlov's dogs who were conditioned to react in a special way to a given stimulus, but times are changing. 

As one decent Jew pointed out:

The most important component of Jewish Zionist power is their ability to prevent any mentioning of their power.

Zionist Jews themselves brag about their power in the media that non-Jews are not supposed to read, but non-Jews have to pretend that they do not see the 900-pound-Zio-Gorilla, and talk about the "wicked Russians" that presumably mess in American affairs.

BTW, Russians are also convinced that only Russophobes hate them.

So wat?

Does anybody care about the sensibilities of Russians?

No, you can freely instigate hate against Russians, but if you point out the Jewish power, they immediately whine about the hate against "Semites".

How old and how boring!

Ter wrote:Nobody cares what you believe about Semites, Zionists or Palestinians.

I can see that you only care about what Jews (like ADL) think about themselves.

That phenomenon is called Narcissism.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 27 May 2017 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
Ter only supports Jews who are pro-zionist, those who oppose zionism/fascism are called self-hating-Jews, when it'd be correct - and non-racist - to refer to them as zionist-hating-Jews. :D

Also the brackets thing became a meme on Twitter where Jews and gentiles would place them around their names in order to piss off neo-nazis who were targeting Jews online.

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]