Kathy Griffin Saga? A Case of Hypocrisy? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

CNN fires Kathy Griffin for her churlish, low-class stunt on the "beheading" of Donald Trump.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/c ... y-griffin/

However, "Mexican comedian" George Lopez had also featured El Chapo (the drug lord) beheading Trump in an equally crass post last year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ing-trump/

Did Lopez lose his gig? Or are only White detractors of Trump game for the stake? If so, Trump is as hypocritical as the left who are supposedly into politically-correct criticisms and retribution.

In fact, there is hardly anything separating Trump from the swamp he earlier vowed to clear. His priority seems to be the Saudis and assorted Middle Easterners.
Motti wrote:CNN fires Kathy Griffin for her churlish, low-class stunt on the "beheading" of Donald Trump.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/c ... y-griffin/

However, "Mexican comedian" George Lopez had also featured El Chapo (the drug lord) beheading Trump in an equally crass post last year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ing-trump/

Did Lopez lose his gig? Or are only White detractors of Trump game for the stake? If so, Trump is as hypocritical as the left who are supposedly into politically-correct criticisms and retribution.

In fact, there is hardly anything separating Trump from the swamp he earlier vowed to clear. His priority seems to be the Saudis and assorted Middle Easterners.

Nobody can escape the clutches of the swamp. Nobody.
Can you imagine if this would have happened during the Obama error, oh sorry, I meant era...and Barry boy's head would have been displayed like that?

There would have been hundreds of PoFo posts in this thread already with the Obama lovers outraged. Black Lives Matter would be in the streets and possible riots in some inner cities. Al Sharpton would be angrily calling for something, and the leftist Hollywood cupcakes would be on every talk show denouncing such a horrible display.

Conservatives know better. Fortunately, we are the mature side in politics and brush off dog face Kathy Griffin like we would a fly on our filet mignon.
stephen50right wrote:Can you imagine if this would have happened during the Obama error, oh sorry, I meant era...and Barry boy's head would have been displayed like that?

There would have been hundreds of PoFo posts in this thread already with the Obama lovers outraged. Black Lives Matter would be in the streets and possible riots in some inner cities. Al Sharpton would be angrily calling for something, and the leftist Hollywood cupcakes would be on every talk show denouncing such a horrible display.

Conservatives know better.
Fortunately, we are the mature side in politics and brush off dog face Kathy Griffin like we would a fly on our filet mignon.

You sure about that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 67595.html
Zagadka wrote:And why do you assume that Kathy Griffin, an unfunny hack anyway, defines "our side", when you can simply distance yourself from the people on "your side" who say and do stupid things?

CNN employed her - I think that says a lot about a network that we all know is in bed with the Democratic Party, and did everything they could to get Crooked Hillary elected.

But I give CNN credit where credit is due, that they fired her, and I agree with ya that Kathy Griffin is an unfunny hack.
Motti wrote:I can't see the present political circus spawning a genre in noir art. Who knows the Kathy Griffins of today might be considered as the Picassos of tomorrow?

Holding a mock severed head of a president is not the same as say a crucifix in urine.

Yes, some might say it's a matter of artistic taste? Not in this case...it's a matter of law and the Secret Service will by law investigate Kathy Griffin.
stephen50right wrote:CNN employed her - I think that says a lot about a network that we all know is in bed with the Democratic Party, and did everything they could to get Crooked Hillary elected.

But I give CNN credit where credit is due, that they fired her, and I agree with ya that Kathy Griffin is an unfunny hack.

Conservative groups are doing what Media Matters has done to FOX News, probably only reason she is gone from CNN and apologizing. $$$$
skinster wrote:Who gives a shit about Kathy Griffin and CNN?

Alex Jones and Roger Stone of cause....

200k in cash prizes... 2.5k each for anyone who gets on MSM news with a picture of Kathy's act and the line "CNN are Terrorists!" Or "CNN is Isis" or words to that effect.
colliric wrote:Alex Jones and Roger Stone of cause....

Leftists always think whenever they do something despicable such as this, that all they have to do is issue an insincere apology and then all will be forgotten.

We all know that Kathy Griffin isn't the least bit sorry for what she did. I doubt if she was making that much money at CNN compared to what she makes doing other things. She is a dog face but she isn't stupid. I'm sure she calculated everything in her leftist mind and figured that doing this would endear her to leftist Hollywood and she would in the long run windup making more money, and be even more popular at the usual drug infested Hollywood parties.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]