Mod announcement: Use of triple parentheses is regarded as trolling - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The use of triple parentheses around words or names will be regarded by me from now on as trolling - because it's either an attempt to wind up other users not by making an actual argument, but by trying to say "Jew" repeatedly, or it's a form of 'vice signalling', in which the perpetrator is saying to readers with similar views "yes, I'm anti-semitic, aren't I good?". There is no justifiable point in it.

Sentences, paragraphs or posts containing triple parentheses may be deleted without warning from now on in this forum.
This is not a topic for discussion or debate.

For those with complaints about moderator policy please make them in the basement. That is what it is for.

For those complaining that we are overlooking rule violations. Please report them using the reporting button or posting a link in the basement. That is what those tools are for since mods cannot read every post in every thread.

If you think we need to change how we go about dealing with a specific topic please make a post in the basement and no where else. Any problems with moderation, moderators, or site policy belong there.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]