Prediction: The Left is Going to Get Weirder, Not Less Weird, Over Time - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Frollein wrote:They'll be guilt-tripping the white minority for not integrating better into Sharia law in their historic homelands.

There will be no Sharia, because this would be not in the interest of the World Government: they need a fragmented society.

When they see that the white minority is sufficiently weakened and Islam becomes too strong, they will play the "good cop vs bad cop" game, pitting different groups of a fragmented society (Christians vs Muslims, gays vs heterosexuals, men vs women, etc, etc) against each others, and try to manage these low intensity conflicts according to the ancient principle "divide and conquer".

I suppose that they will force Muslims to guilt-tripping, too.

You can already read some hasbara about this issue in this forum.

And it works!

Muslims will be accused of being "Islamofascists", and they will find enough corrupt Muslims who will apologise in the name of all Muslims for the collaboration of some Muslims with Hitler.

In about 50 years they will manage to transform the European Islam to a degree that Muslims will have to accept women as Imams and gay marriages.

:D

Stupidity and spinelessness of white Europeans, created via intensive brain washing, is the reason of their disease.
Muslims in Europe are just the symptoms or consequences of their disease.

Do you need proves?

Well, the best prove is that we can talk about the symptoms, but never about the reason of the disease...
@SolarCross

First, Austria was hardly a democracy under Hitler when the Soviets came in.

Further, nothing else you wrote in anyway invalidated anything I wrote; you just ignored the structure, goals, and leadership of the Revolution while conceding they didn't want to live like Cold War Americans. Somehow, that was worth posting.

Thank you for sharing.
The Immortal Goon wrote:@SolarCross

First, Austria was hardly a democracy under Hitler when the Soviets came in.

Further, nothing else you wrote in anyway invalidated anything I wrote; you just ignored the structure, goals, and leadership of the Revolution while conceding they didn't want to live like Cold War Americans. Somehow, that was worth posting.

Thank you for sharing.

Hungary lost its democracy to a communist coup d'etat in 1949 but the war and Hitler's rule of Hungary and other realms ended in 1945. That was a 4 year old democracy but a democracy none-the-less.

Given the state of communist media they probably didn't know anything very much about how americans or indeed western europeans lived as the communists lied to them about just about everything and of course the people knew that they lied. If they did know they would have wanted to have gone the "american" way all the more.
You keep saying, "probably," but the Revolution was led by soviets (worker councils) led by a popular Marxist elected to the position.

This was the model used by the Left Opposition in the Soviet Union.

Surely there is a better example you can find...
B0ycey wrote:but then you'll have someone like Decky who considers the left to mean himself, Stalin, Marx, Scargill perhaps Corbyn and everything else is Right Wing.

Scargill it should be noted wants unlimited Muslim immigration just like all the other far left, despite Decky's attempt to pretend otherwise. Stalin it should be noted made homosexuality illegal. The Marxists count on none Marxists not knowing much about the history of Communism. In the West the working class make up the majority of the electorate. Lenin believed that workers were incapable of ruling themselves and needed to be ruled through terror by (overwhelmingly Middle and upper class) intellectuals. The working class, which includes the peasantry had a lot of power in October 1917. Lenin set about smashing every vestige of working class power in Russia. Lenin smashed the factory committees. Got rid of the army committed by creating a new army under total party control. He abolished the Constituent Assembly, closed down the Dumas, and made the Unions and Soviets into joke organisations under total party control.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]