Maybe Bobby Kennedy greatest man to ever live? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Helo and welcome.

Lucas Castro! So, I been tinking lots of Bobby Kennedy recently, great man was killed by CIA back in the 19th, brother of president for your information. It seems to me reading of him that a lot of wasted potential in that he died without having first been president, and since I read it I cannot stop weeping! One of saddest day of my life is day I understand Bobby Kennedy significance then remember he is dead. Feeling bad. I wonder if any friend here may have thoughts to share on great man *** PLEAS POSITIVE THOUGHTS ONLY **** I do not want to have to retreat! Is it true that he would have changed world, made peaceful world for all? As you may know I am libertarian of the Libertarian philosophy (no, not Rand Paul Haha, picture is me), and I am often thinking dreams of life without stupid regulation, all that bullshit, if you understand government you cleverest man in the world! But it is an ideology which make sense to me. However, this Bobby Kennedy seems to me govrnment - loving man and yet have great sense of justice and righteousness, I reall love him so much, he speak to me and make me feel so much happiness and gratefulness for living, i think 'If Bobby Kennedy live in this world then mayb I love this world so much, maybe it is the best world ever!!' I do not understand how well I put across idea of life-affirmation but that is what I am proponent of when it come to this great man. I find myself thinking - hmm, what is politicsforum.org thinking? Unknown to me - so I ask! Is wonderful that in free country like my Costa Rica can logon anywhere and ask simple question of friends online, find out opinions, free and reasoned debate :) I really enjoy the internet, I love to make friends on it and discuss Kennedy legacy, make me feel really good! But sad too because of assassination in Calirofnria, which I have never been to, but got a lot of love for free American market anD Rand Paul! God bless you, so much christian love for you, I believe in god and know that everyone in the world i s better for his love - in my mind, god intend free market, though maybe killing Bobby small mistake Haha (hope not get struck by lighting!) Okay looking forward to reading. Mr Lucas Castro.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]