Progressive Ideals are all F for Fake - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Just want to come out and say this. All the ideals of feminism, multiculturalism, "gay rights", what other bullshit there is, did I miss anything? All these ideals are fake, they are not real, they will never be achieved. For some reason or another society has went into this fanatical frenzy after the World Wars (that is speaking of the West especially).

I just want to say, if you actually believe that "we" as people are progressing somewhere, or have even progressed from some sort of "past" to a better "tolerable" or "equal" future or some other progressive nonsense. I just want to say you are fooling yourself, it is all fake, it never happening it will never happen. Not only that, but you are making yourself mentally ill and others around you.

That is why I think there is so much of mental illness around these days, people are just gong crazy over expectations that is put on them and they put on themselves. Life is hard enough and can make one go crazy, but now on top you have this "progressive" idiots who are in authority telling you to think and do things a certain bullshit way, obviously this will put a strain on one's mental health.

We truly live in bizarre times, how could society go so fanatical and forget the basic reality? It really does fascinates me.

Women will never be as men, they will never measure up to men.

People of different cultures, religions and ethnicity can never coexist in one place at the same time.

Gayism is abnormal.

Time has not erased these principles of reality that has always been. So relax, take a chill pill, and face up to it.
I'm a progressive because I think that we Should be progressing somewhere and we aren't. Ideals may be unobtainable but they are worth striving for. What other purpose do we have?

Oh, and good job managing to scoop a lots of sexism, LGBTQphobia and more into one post. I'm sure Hitler would love to congratulate you. Proposals like these are the foundation of fascism (And I got quotes to prove it).
Albert wrote:I just want to say, if you actually believe that "we" as people are progressing somewhere, or have even progressed from some sort of "past" to a better "tolerable" or "equal" future or some other progressive nonsense. I just want to say you are fooling yourself, it is all fake, it never happening it will never happen. Not only that, but you are making yourself mentally ill and others around you.

Since I'm in the Northwest, it's safe to assume I live among the Yaquina in a native society living without electricity and living off of mostly salmon. And I practice head-binding and I worship nature or whatever.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing up the delusions that things have changed. I feel much more sane now inisiting that infants get their skulls modeled by tying a board to them. I'll inform everyone else that mental illness comes from accepting change and not doing that.
Haha, Albert! You crack up, you! It's nice to look back over the last 117 years and track all the changes that have lead us to be a far more just society. I especially like knowing women no longer have to wait for a world War just to get a place in university. It's opened sò many doors for us.
Albert wrote:
I just want to say, if you actually believe that "we" as people are progressing somewhere, or have even progressed from some sort of "past" to a better "tolerable" or "equal" future or some other progressive nonsense. I just want to say you are fooling yourself, it is all fake, it never happening it will never happen. Not only that, but you are making yourself mentally ill and others around you.

In my life time there has been great progress made in gay, female and religious rights compared to when I was younger. So to imply no progress has or can be made seems a more foolish statement. Naturally tolerance needs to improve somewhat. After all, YOU and similar thinking minds still exist to make tolerance in these things difficult to fully achieve today. But younger generations tend to be more liberal than their elder relatives so I believe even this can be achieved with enough time.

Women will never be as men, they will never measure up to men.

Um, interesting. Your allies on here are female and I would say it is you who needs to measure up to them.

People of different cultures, religions and ethnicity can never coexist in one place at the same time.

And yet they do. Prior to 9/11, Muslims lived quite peacefully in the UK without much trouble on their part. Today we have a few idiots who want to avenge western foriegn policy. So if there was no Islamic terrorism 15 years ago and there is today, why do you think multiculturalism is the problem today? Why wasn't it a problem then?

Gayism is abnormal.

Aren't you gay? I suppose you are abnormal. Maybe there is some truth to your statement. But mikema seems normal so perhaps not.

Time has not erased these principles of reality that has always been. So relax, take a chill pill, and face up to it.

Quite right. It is time for you to relax, take a chill pill and face up to today's reality.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:I'm a progressive because I think that we Should be progressing somewhere and we aren't. Ideals may be unobtainable but they are worth striving for. What other purpose do we have?

Oh, and good job managing to scoop a lots of sexism, LGBTQphobia and more into one post. I'm sure Hitler would love to congratulate you. Proposals like these are the foundation of fascism (And I got quotes to prove it).
Why dont you just become Christian then, and strive for the Kingdom of Heaven. I believe all humans have this intuition that we are going somewhere, to someplace better as humanity as a whole. Ironically "progressives" with all their atheism and christian bashing pursue exactly the same thing what Christ came to establish. Instead though they do it through their own confused way and philosophy, which is not reflective of the truth in the end.
@Albert

You have no right to state what can be considered to be truth. Although I believe an absolute truth is something that is possible and can be achieved, it is not truth in terms of ideals. The goal of humanity is not something for you or a book to decide, it is for individual humans to decide themselves. Anyone who wishes to control the goals of others is nothing more than a mere tyrant with no means at all.

A butcher will help progress in a different way than a farmer and a volunteer will help progress the world in a different way than a businessman. All of these people progress the world in someway. Simply because they contribute to progress in different ways doesn't mean that it's the "wrong" way or that there is a "right" way. Being a business man isn't the only way to contribute to progress and being an activist isn't stopping progress. This is because you can't stop progress.

Progress is part of our nature as human beings. We strive to progress from the minute we are born since in order to survive, we must progress. And after we can survive, we continue to progress so that we can have a higher standard of living or/and strive have a better life than we have now. We do this by developing ideas for new technologies, political ideologies, economies, and institutions. We do this by advocating for social justice, equality, and better lives or advocating for less social justice, inequality, and better lives for a cost. Both these things can be considered progress. Humans cannot stop progressing regardless of which direction they go.

To say that progress is fake or that progress should be stopped is ridiculous. Because the ideals you want to replace with these ideals need to be progressed to.

The Kingdom of Heaven cannot be accomplished on Earth. It's comparable to the Caliphate in terms of potential of creation. The Caliphate may have been created before, but it cannot be created now. It would take too much time to do it and it would fail immediately. Unless you want multiple Kingdoms of Heaven to be around.
Albert wrote:Just want to come out and say this.

Okay. Do you feel better now? Lighter? Got a little bounce in your step? :)

All the ideals of feminism, multiculturalism, "gay rights", what other bullshit there is, did I miss anything? All these ideals are fake, they are not real, they will never be achieved.

I can vote. My great-grandmothers couldn't.

Gays can marry now.

Miscegenation is no longer illegal.

So yeah, it's real, and we're getting somewhere.
:lol: @ the OP.

It feels a bit out of touch and full of delusion.

Women can be as men. Women can hold top management jobs. Women can be CEOs, Prime ministers, CFOs, Presidents, actors, soldiers or whatever they choose for their career. Women can inherit property. Women can represent themselves in the court of law.

People of different cultures can live together. You can see it in Texas, Florida, even in New Hampshire. So many different ethnic groups can go to the same church, the same workplace and even be in the same restaurant.

I have been fortunate to work with Equal Opportunity Employers who hire me despite my race, age or gender. They do not discriminate against me. I am hired due to my achievements and qualifications.

Volvo wants to produce all electric cars by 2020. They will no longer sell gas fueled vehicles. They are the first major car maker to announce that.

So we live in a time of massive progress.
Albert wrote:Women are inferior to men.

It is proven by life itself.

No, not really.

Considering the fact that women in this very thread have corrected you on basic facts, I would say that you do not have to look far for evidence that you are incorrect.
I can get laid, I just do not want to. Women are the fair sex, their primary role is to be mothers first and foremost, then to please their men, then and only then they may be allowed to indulge in some hobbies. This whole modern drive of "progress" and feminism creates unhappy and miserable lives for women.
I don't have a problem with a woman wanting to be on top, but if that is the only position she will have, then we have a problem. :D
Albert wrote:I can get laid, I just do not want to.

A typical statement from someone who is sexually confused.

Women are the fair sex, their primary role is to be mothers first and foremost, then to please their men, then and only then they may be allowed to indulge in some hobbies. This whole modern drive of "progress" and feminism creates unhappy and miserable lives for women.

Please men? You don't have any female friends I gather. Your ideology is so warped that you have literally believe women need to be slaves to males to be happy. What planet do you live on?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Albert lives in Toronto. He has previously mentioned that his criticisms about multiculturalism and feminism are based partly on the fact that the dark skinned ladies will not date him.

Sounds like Hitler and the Jews. Perhaps if he tried to be less chauvinistic and racist he might actually get laid.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]