Progressive Ideals are all F for Fake - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:but women cant be in the military as fighters for obvious reasons and they cant really work in jobs that require physical strength

Last I checked a) you don't need physical strength to kill a Nazi, just a gun and a bullet b) there are plenty of women who are as strong or stronger than the average male
MememyselfandIJK wrote:Last I checked a) you don't need physical strength to kill a Nazi, just a gun and a bullet b) there are plenty of women who are as strong or stronger than the average male

you do need a physical strength for many things beside using a gun
you also need to carry heavy equipment and often having a melee combat with your enemy especially in urban warfare

there are plenty of women who are as strong or stronger than the average male

Not really plenty there are few of them.

I was in the army with women and they always got special treatment everything heavy that needed to carry was done by men
I dont really have a problem with that but it just shows that women cant really do or want to do some jobs that are considered exclusively for men
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
I was in the army with women and they always got special treatment everything heavy that needed to carry was done by men
I dont really have a problem with that but it just shows that women cant really do or want to do some jobs that are considered exclusively for men

Is physical strength a factor in gender superiority? There is no point debating genetics. Usually men are stronger than women. Not always but usually. So what? Does that prevent a woman from being in the army? No. Can a woman still fire a gun or carry equipment? Yes. Every single person has strengths. Some physical others mental. What would you say to me if I said women are better drivers? Statics says this is true. If we were going to take one account into gender supriority why not use this fact as the basis of supriority rather than strength?
What would you say to me if I said women are better drivers?

I would say that its bullshit because 90% of women cant drive for shit
they are scared of the road :lol:

Statics says this is true

they make less accidents because they dont have a confidence on the road. while man sometimes have overconfidence and thats why there are many fatalities

Is physical strength a factor in gender superiority?

yes

So what? Does that prevent a woman from being in the army?

no but they should stick to certain tasks and not go to fight with men

Can a woman still fire a gun or carry equipment? Yes.

would you want your daughter to carry a machine gun if shes just an average girl and not some bodybuilder?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I would say that its bullshit because 90% of women cant drive for shit
Zionist Nationalist wrote:they make less accidents because they dont have a confidence on the road. while man sometimes have overconfidence and thats why there are many fatalities

Source?

Zionist Nationalist wrote:yes

No it isn't

Zionist Nationalist wrote:no but they should stick to certain tasks and not go to fight with men

The battlefield requires intense multitasking. Maybe men should stick to certain tasks and not go fight with women

Zionist Nationalist wrote:would you want your daughter to carry a machine gun if shes just an average girl and not some bodybuilder?
As long as she's trained, no problem
Source?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... cover.html

No it isn't

yes it is

the day all humans become cyborgs with super powers is the day that physical strength wont have a factor anymore :lol:

The battlefield requires intense multitasking. Maybe men should stick to certain tasks and not go fight with women

no problem if the control drones but certainly wouldn't want them to be on the battlefield itself
just imagine them being taken as prisoners

As long as she's trained, no problem

yeah but after some years shes gonna have back problems along with a risk of not being able to get pregnant

thats what happened to many women in the soviet army in ww2 but those were tough times that requires tough measures
im talking about normal situation not an all out war
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I would say that its bullshit because 90% of women cant drive for shit
they are scared of the road :lol:

It's a fact. The bullshit is your 90% comment.

they make less accidents because they dont have a confidence on the road. while man sometimes have overconfidence and thats why there are many fatalities

Surely the purpose of driving is to reach your destination and not die on the way there. There is a difference between caution and lack of confidence by the way.

yes

So Hulk Hogan is more superior than Donald Trump. Time to change your avatar.

no but they should stick to certain tasks and not go to fight with men

You need to pass certain tasks to fight on the frontline. If a women passes them, the only problem with her being there is sexist comrades who believe she is a problem and not focusing on the task in hand.

would you want your daughter to carry a machine gun if shes just an average girl and not some bodybuilder?

Why not if that is what SHE decides to do? You don't need strength to fire a machine gun. You need training. And guess what gender is better at following intructions and training. You really are a shit poster on PoFo ZN. I think even Albert makes more sense than the stuff you post on here.
Surely the purpose of driving is to reach your destination and not die on the way there. There is a difference between caution and lack of confidence by the way.

There are so many things they do wrong on the road I see this daily.
driving slow on the left side not letting anyone to bypass them
driving behind a truck afraid of bypassing thus making it more difficult for other drivers who now need to bypass both the truck and her car
they cant park properly

You need to pass certain tasks to fight on the frontline. If a women passes them, the only problem with her being there is sexist comrades who believe she is a problem and not focusing on the task in hand.

Im talking about the average women out there not some bodybuilder
most of them dont have the physical ability to be in a combat

Why not if that is what SHE decides to do? You don't need strength to fire a machine gun. You need training. And guess what gender is better at following intructions and training. You really are a shit poster on PoFo ZN. I think even Albert makes more sense than the stuff you post on here.

I do make sense it just your liberal mind that just refuse to accept certain facts
I wouldnt want my daughter to work physically like a man only in the sake of "equality"
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
Im talking about the average women out there not some bodybuilder
most of them dont have the physical ability to be in a combat

And yet you didn't state that. You did however state that strength is a factor in superiority. So does that mean a bodybuilding woman is more superior than you?

I do make sense it just your liberal mind that just refuse to accept certain facts

I'm not liberal. I'm a centrist who supports equal rights. However I could say the same thing to you. Your Alt-Right ideology is clouding your rational thought and you believe that there is a hierarchy where the strongest are the most potent in society. Yet it was brains that built the society we live in. So why does brawn trump brains in your eyes?

I wouldnt want my daughter to work physically like a man only in the sake of "equality"

No. Because in your eyes your daughter is less superior than her husband because she is female and can't drive. So you don't consider her equal. If fact, you statements actually imply you don't believe in equality at all.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:Last I checked a) you don't need physical strength to kill a Nazi, just a gun and a bullet b) there are plenty of women who are as strong or stronger than the average male
Lol, please send this women army against such foe I'm sure they would love to have them.

Also lol @B0ycey and his equality.
Albert wrote:Just want to come out and say this. All the ideals of feminism, multiculturalism, "gay rights", what other bullshit there is, did I miss anything? All these ideals are fake, they are not real, they will never be achieved. For some reason or another society has went into this fanatical frenzy after the World Wars (that is speaking of the West especially).

I just want to say, if you actually believe that "we" as people are progressing somewhere, or have even progressed from some sort of "past" to a better "tolerable" or "equal" future or some other progressive nonsense. I just want to say you are fooling yourself, it is all fake, it never happening it will never happen. Not only that, but you are making yourself mentally ill and others around you.

That is why I think there is so much of mental illness around these days, people are just gong crazy over expectations that is put on them and they put on themselves. Life is hard enough and can make one go crazy, but now on top you have this "progressive" idiots who are in authority telling you to think and do things a certain bullshit way, obviously this will put a strain on one's mental health.

We truly live in bizarre times, how could society go so fanatical and forget the basic reality? It really does fascinates me.

Women will never be as men, they will never measure up to men.

People of different cultures, religions and ethnicity can never coexist in one place at the same time.

Gayism is abnormal.

Time has not erased these principles of reality that has always been. So relax, take a chill pill, and face up to it.

You are simply not acknowledging reality, . No culture has ever been a monoculture. Different cultures and religions, and ethnicities have always been present. the Nation State one culture , ethnicity is a totally manufactured lie., has never been true, and when tried to be imposed has manifestly been worse for society.

It is you and your fellow thinkers who seek to impose their values, to make society a sterile, mono culture. it's a doomed enterprise, it has never worked and cannot work, though of course many can be hurt in the doomed struggle.,
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]