"Christian" "Zionism" Is Absurd and "Christian Zionists" are Stupid and Ignorant..Here's Why: - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

In the past, any numbnut Christian fundamentalists I've ever spoken to, who give rhetorical and even financial support for the building and maintaining of new Jewish settlements in occupied Palestinian territory are shocked to discover that a small and dwindling number of Palestianians are actually Christians, and they are supporting their oppressors with their stupid faith in the State of Israel. And Jewish orthodox zealots would or should I say will destroy all non-Jewish religious sites in their expanded Israel with no regard for whether they are Muslim or Christian!

Jewish fanatic convicted of arson attack on Christ's ‘loaves & fishes’ churchJewish fanatic convicted of arson attack on Christ's ‘loaves & fishes’ church
Israeli settler Yinon Reuveni has been convicted of an arson attack on the church where Jesus is believed to have performed the miracle of the loaves and fishes.

The Nazareth District Court found Reuveni guilty of the 2015 attack on the Church of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes in Tabgha, on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.

The fire destroyed a building on the 5th century church grounds and Hebrew graffiti at the scene read: “Idols will be cast out or destroyed.” A monk and a volunteer were hospitalized after suffering smoke inhalation.

During the 2015 indictment, Shin Bet, the Israeli security service, said Reuveni was a suspect in a number of hate crimes, including an arson attack on Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem. The 22 year old had been banished from the West Bank on a number of occasions, the Times of Israel reports.

Reuveni was also charged with committing acts of violence against Palestinians in 2016, as part of an investigation into Jewish extremists in the West Bank, and with being part of a terrorist organization.

Reuveni is believed to be a member of The Revolt, an extreme settler group founded by Meir Ettinger with beginnings in the Yitzhar settlement outpost. The group’s stronghold is in the Baladim outpost, Ynet reports.

The court acquitted Yehuda Asraf of being an accomplice in assisting Reuveni.

Itamar Ben Givr, lawyer for the two, said he would challenge the decision. “The judgment ignored most of the claims that we made during the trial,” he said. “The judge did not give fair treatment to the defense that we presented.”

The church, which receives about 5,000 visitors a day, opened in February after undergoing about $1 million in repairs, the Times of Israel reports.

According to Christian beliefs, Jesus Christ blessed a small portion of fish and bread which then multiplied to feed thousands.
While the perpetrator was an Israeli, the court that convicted him of arson is a subsidiary of the state of Israel. By this example alone I do not see any reason for a Christian to not support the state of Israel while that government is responsibly enforcing laws against vandalism attempts made against sites of Christian interest such as this.

Perhaps these sites would be safest still under a purely Christian administration with only Christians present amongst the populace but that isn't likely to ever happen, Christian's crusading days are long over. In the end you have to take what you can get so I guess for the pragmatic Christian supporting the state of Israel is a good enough solution compared with the realistic alternatives....
right to left wrote:And Jewish orthodox zealots would or should I say will destroy all non-Jewish religious sites in their expanded Israel with no regard for whether they are Muslim or Christian!

All that because of one idiot doing stupid criminal things?
This is a lot of commotion for the acts of one person.
A storm in a glass of water.

And he is being punished by the courts.
The Christian and Muslim monuments are protected and safe.
So called "old testament" was injected into bible by heretics in attempt to hijack christianity.

"Old testament" acknowledges only jews as choosen people. Other nations are explicitly called to be goyim, slaves.

Christianity makes no distinction between races and nations.

"Old testament" explicitly states every nation has their own god(Judges 11-24, and many other places).
"God"'s powers are limited to jewish tribe borders. There are several other gods(məl’aḵim) mentioned by "old testament".

Christian God is the only master of the whole world.

"Old testament" totally lacks the concept of hell. Paradise in "old testament" is a void place where bodyless souls rest in place. It's like 1st circle of Dante's hell where sinners are punished by ethernal boredom :)

Christianity has concept of hell and a paradise. The paradise is a place where souls live in happiness.

So called "christian zionists" should stop pretending they are christians and rename themselves to their proper name: goyim.
DmitryLeontiev wrote:So called "old testament" was injected into bible by heretics in attempt to hijack christianity.

That isn't correct. The New Testament was a plot by a Roman friendly parties to hijack judaism and this is why the Old Testament is included. Rome had a lot of trouble with rebellious jews due to the jew's supramacist notions which they had from their religion. In order to ensure Pax Romana it was necessary then to change the jewish religion to something less virulently racist. Thus was born Christianity. The New Testament was a pagan hijack of Judaism, the New Testament supersedes and abrogates the Old. If the New Testament did not include the Old Testament then jews would not see it had anything to do with them and ignore it.
noir wrote:Recently, our resident Volkisch German (ArtAllm) also used this logic.

Well I concede the interpretation of the jew > goy dichotomy as a matter of bloodlines rather than cultural practice may have been erroneous yet is it not broadly correct that an Orthodox jew has it from his religion that he is superior in some sense to those that are not of that practice (such as the Romans)?
Jewish mentality (even in Israel) is tribal mentality. That is, in all of the streams, religious and secular, but it's not racism because Israel is the most colorful place you can get. The Racism card is used by volkisch Germans to rehabilitate their ideology (including Nazism) and by the Arabs because they now how severe is the accusation to western ear.
Last edited by noir on 07 Jul 2017 18:59, edited 2 times in total.
@noir
I am not criticising Israeli tribalism, most people are to some extent, and in the region where you are you really need it for self-defence. I am just saying that for the Romans circa 1AD jewish tribalism as it was back then was a particular problem for them and as a remedy those that supported roman rule like Saul of Tarsus created Christianity to alter the jewish religion to be more amenable to Roman rule.
noir wrote:Saul had to turn to gentiles because the Jews rejected this new sect. Giving the Jewish tribal code, this made Christians (at that time Christian Jews) even more hated and mistrusted.

Yes I could see that these early Christians would be viewed by some as something like traitors. Saul's concoction was particularly seductive though and spread like wildfire well beyond the borders of Palestine (as the Roman's called Judea) into the rest of the Roman Empire, even to Rome itself. That "blow back" was not appreciated much so early Christians faced some pretty severe persecution there too. I mean they were fed to lions at the games... It wasn't enough to halt the spread and eventually Rome adopted the new religion and made it its own, practically becoming the capital city of Christianity.

It is ironic really that a hellenic plot to subvert Judaism ended up subverting hellenism instead.
Last edited by SolarCross on 07 Jul 2017 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
@noir

Are you implying that European Christians don't follow the Old Testament i.e. the Bible which is the thing that makes you a Christian in the first place? And you do realize that American Christians are more likely to follow the New Testament unlike Europe where there are still people following the Old Testament?

And can you please explain to me what the fuck is "Islamization". At least with "Arabization" or "Persification" I know what the fuck you're talking about but "Islamization"? You're assuming that Islam is a culture or ethnicity which it isn't. Islam is a religion that was molded to fit a culture and peoples, it is not an end in it of itself. It is a social construct which is used by society to reflect itself and give itself comfort as with all social customs. The more extremist religion is, the more you can see that society is getting worser since it means more people are relying on spirituality in order to gain comfort and purpose instead of rationality. It means that the standards of living in that society have declined to the point where society cannot rationally function. That is the state of the Middle East.
SolarCross wrote:That isn't correct. The New Testament was a plot by a Roman friendly parties to hijack judaism and this is why the Old Testament is included.

Orthodox christianity never acknowledged "old testament" as christian book. First attempt to inject into christianity it in 1666 resulted in religious war in Russia. OT was injected only in 1880s with help of so called "biblean society"(illuminati or similar crap) and I'm sure this mistake will be fixed soon.

I can't say for sure what catholics think about this problem, because the only one christian pope during the last 100 years was Giovanni Paolo I, who was poisoned. Other popes do love to use satanist symbols, and therefore their opinion does not worth to care about.

Or maybe because Zionists are full of shit and som[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A good discussion here with Norman Finkelstein and[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]