#CNN Blackmail - Are People "Horror Watching" CNN? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

So the biggest story about media right now is that CNN doxxed (found the identity of) a 15 year old kid who allegedly made the "Trump body slams CNN" meme. I say allegedly because some people are arguing that CNN didn't even get the right guy, but supposedly the kid apologized and deleted his reddit account.

Was it legally blackmail? It looks that way to me. But it brings me to a bigger question. The Russian thing is obviously going nowhere, CNN is getting smeared by undercover videos, they're firing arguably a steady stream of people, obviously these things are getting to them because they are displaying widespread poor judgment... yet their ratings are still good. Why?

I read a joke (maybe?) that a significant portion of MSNBC's and Fox's viewerships are "hate watchers" who like to yell at the TV. So this brings me to a question, are there people who don't believe in the Russian thing who are "horror watching" CNN, being like, I wonder what they'll do next? Who will they bring in that reams them and gets cut off today? What fake story will they run next?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you were[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]