DANGEROUS Excerpt: MILO Explains ‘Why Muslims Hate Me’ - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

ingliz wrote:In an interview with La Repubblica newspaper, 28 April 2017, Zuccaro admitted he has “no proofs” of the allegations.

:lol:

I do not see why you conclude from this that there is no collusion.
No proof means nothing. There are plenty of indications of collusion.
Ingliz is adamant to undermine any critique of the massive immigration of Muslims into Europe and any critique about Islam.
I wonder why?
Ingliz is adamant to undermine any critique of the massive immigration of Muslims into Europe and any critique about Islam.
I wonder why?

What are you insinuating? I undermine your critique of the massive immigration of Muslims into Europe because it is complete bollocks. That said, I find your "No proof means nothing" tin-foil hat foolery very amusing, so, carry on.

:)
ingliz wrote:What are you insinuating? I undermine your critique of the massive immigration of Muslims into Europe because it is complete bollocks. That said I find your "No proof means nothing" tin-foil hat foolery very amusing, so carry on.

:)

There is no doubt that the massive and uncontrolled immigration of Muslims into Western Europe is causing problems, will cause huge problems sooner than later, and there are some people and NGOs who are facilitating this influx. You call that bollocks.
I am not insinuating anything, I just see you trying to neutralise any critique of Islam in several threads by saying yes but Christians also do that and yadda yadda yadda.
So yes, I wonder why.
NGOs

Why not government?

Reuters, Sep 22, 2015 wrote:"They're not classic guest workers," Kaddor [a German-born academic of Syrian descent] observed. "They're middle class, even upper class - they're always the first who can flee."

Der Spiegal, December 18, 2012 wrote:Each year, the German government spends billions of euros in an effort to stop the country's ticking demographic time bomb. By 2050, it is estimated that only 70 million people will be living in the country, down from today's roughly 82 million. Without a major change in the birthrate or a mass influx of up to 24 million new immigrants, the population could soon begin shrinking, according to United Nations forecasts.

As you are wont to say, "No proof means nothing" and "there are plenty of indications of collusion."

;)
Ter wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39686239
https://www.rt.com/news/388031-msf-crew ... nt-rescue/

Please note that you originally claimed that leftist NGOs were working with smugglers. Now, you have evidence for the claim that some individuals from NGOs (not leftist NGOs, by the way) might be working with smugglers.

The evidence does not support your original claim.

They don't need to keep quiet about it, it is common knowledge. There is no conspiracy.

Well, if they are not keeping quiet about it, then there would be evidence. Please cite the evidence. Thank you.

Of course. When we say something about a group, we do not mean 100% of that group.

Well, when you do not use any modifiers, it is assumed that you mean the entire group or the vast majority, not a miniscule percentage. That would be like me saying that capitalists are baby rapers because a slim percentage of them are.

You have yet to support your claim that Leftists and Islam are one front, or the similar claim concerning progressives and Muslims.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]