New Study: Islam plays a greater role in radicalization than previously thought - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Hindsite wrote:I made a simple reply to your statement:
You: "I am getting a bit tired of explaining the most basic and simple rules of debate."
Me: "Then, don't."

I am not interested in explaining anything to SolarCross.
Besides, he has not asked me to explain such things.

The fact that you are ignoring that SolarCross made a mistake by citing an editorial is weird. It is also odd that you are going on about irrelevant stuff.

I was only interested in explaining "freedom of religion" and giving you simple advice.

Your explanation of freedom of religion is almost certainly wrong and is probably just part of your Poe trolling.
SolarCross wrote:I didn't "cite" it, I just linked to it as interesting and relevant reading.

I am not interested in a semantic discussion about the word 'cite'. Pretend I said "linked to" or "thought that it was actually good evidence for something".

You thought it supported the idea that Communists support Islam and Islamists. It does not.
:lol:
Well that's what happens when ya skip to the end of a thread.
"Communists support Islam and Islamists"? :eek: WTF?

Anyway...It doesn't surprise me that it's so easy to draw a direct correlation between Islam and the "radicalization" of Muslim refugees.
Or the Islamic warriors. You know...the bombers and such. I liken it to asking myself, "What would I do if Iran sent planes over and blew up my kids?" It's a scary thought.
So using religion as a "reason", or justifying your hatred with religion, is a consequence of Bush's Awe and Shock directly, and the west's shortsightedness indirectly.
This means that the study is, more than likely, quite correct. The religions are always a good excuse for blind-assed hatred.

See what happens when humans climb that damnable hill to speak with the entity they keep finding there?
Evil...disguised as good...wrapped in a flag of moral superiority.
The results of these add notions have always made me ask myself..."which Gawd?"
ingliz wrote:I am an atheistic Marxist. There is no God

but the historical process. No mystery but the dialetic. No heaven but the future Communism. No saviour but Lenin and Stalin. No Church but the party. No scripture but the collected works of Marx, Engels, Lenin and the later Communist prophets. No trinity, but party, class and leader. Three manifestations, one essence.
Defend[ing] Europe.

Migrant rescue ship sails to aid of stranded far-right activists after their ship, the C-Star, got into trouble off the coast of Libya.

Michael Busch Heuer, the founder of the Regensburg-based aid organisation, which operates two rescue vessels active in the Mediterranean since early 2016, said it was the duty of anyone at sea “to help those in distress, irrespective of their origin, colour, religion or beliefs”.

:lol:
Rich wrote:but the historical process. No mystery but the dialetic. No heaven but the future Communism. No saviour but Lenin and Stalin. No Church but the party. No scripture but the collected works of Marx, Engels, Lenin and the later Communist prophets. No trinity, but party, class and leader. Three manifestations, one essence.

You do realize that Lenin, Stalin, Marx and Engels ACTUALLY EXISTED...don't you?
Rich wrote:@ArtAllm never forget that POD only replies to people whose arguments he respects. POD doesn't consider my arguments worthy of response (or so he claims), but he honours you with his comradely criticism. ;)

If somebody shills for Zionism (which is a form of Jewish racism, according to UNO) and at the same time pretends to be fighting against "racism", then he is probably just an Anti-White-Hater, because he uses the word "racism" exclusively as a weapon against the Whites with a Christian background.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]