When would Europeans rethink something since the terrorist attacks have become a nature - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I won't be surprised to see not few Europeans come out to light a candle and sing songs as usual, firmly believing their "love" would definitely defeat the terror (OMG), while keeping the open door policies, constantly saying Muslims are innocent.

No wonder the countries they often accused for restriction on Muslim refugees such as USA or Australia appears less likely to be attacked. Okey, let's see how their love saves the world.

The interesting thing is I guess, they won't rethink something rationally until their family members got killed.
Sasa wrote:I won't be surprised to see not few Europeans come out to light a candle and sing songs as usual, firmly believing their "love" would definitely defeat the terror (OMG),

The bankrupt Westerner's love of his SUV is why the West had bombed half the Arab-Muslim countries that have oil or pipline routes.

while keeping the open door policies, constantly saying Muslims are innocent.

The tension of bringing in refugees from countries that we ourselves have destroyed, almost guarantees marshal law at one point. Which is what capitalism will need to continue in the face of climate disasters.

The interesting thing is I guess, they won't rethink something rationally until their family members got killed.

Likewise, you would be promoting a different narrative if your own country got "Libya"ed.
QatzelOk wrote:The bankrupt Westerner's love of his SUV is why the West had bombed half the Arab-Muslim countries that have oil or pipline routes.

The tension of bringing in refugees from countries that we ourselves have destroyed, almost guarantees marshal law at one point. Which is what capitalism will need to continue in the face of climate disasters.

Likewise, you would be promoting a different narrative if your own country got "Libya"ed.

Is there a rule that once a western nation "invaded" middle east countries, they must take refugees afterwards? When did Nordic countries or Germany send troops last time? While those who did so like Japan receives virtually no refugees. In other words, European countries are under their stupid leaders.

"My country" is not ruled by a dictator, thus no need to be Libya-ed, if you are concerned about.
Sasa wrote:Is there a rule that once a western nation "invaded" middle east countries, they must take refugees afterwards?

As if the corrupt and bankrupt West would obey any rules even if there were any. It's all about winning by any means, and with the complicity of an ignorant populace who only know what mass media tells them.

"My country" is not ruled by a dictator, thus no need to be Libya-ed, if you are concerned about.

Virtually any "reason" given to corrupt westerners will suffice as a reason to destroy foreign countries that don't have nukes. As if "the truth" featured anywhere in the "bomb Libya" campaign (or the bomb Vietnam, bomb Korea, bomb.... campaigns).

All of these wars on the undefended are just Western capitalism gangsterism. The West isn't the doctor, it's the disease.
I believe this is a fitting thread for this:

Here is why the terror attacks will continue on a monthly basis: Islamists have been given a license to commit them without fear of mass retaliation to their ideology and source materials. This is why Western Europeans must get used to being killed. Europeans want this. Europeans voted for this and continue to do so.

The majority of western Europeans have openly said with their vote 'yes, please kill us and our children'. And it will continue because the Jihadists aren't stupid. Who would pass up such a golden opportunity to terrorize and vanquish ones sworn enemies at their source?

In summation; Enjoy.
Igor Antunov wrote:I believe this is a fitting thread for this:

Here is why the terror attacks will continue on a monthly basis: Islamists have been given a license to commit them without fear of mass retaliation to their ideology and source materials. This is why Western Europeans must get used to being killed. Europeans want this. Europeans voted for this and continue to do so.

The majority of western Europeans have openly said with their vote 'yes, please kill us and our children'. And it will continue because the Jihadists aren't stupid. Who would pass up such a golden opportunity to terrorize and vanquish ones sworn enemies at their source?

In summation; Enjoy.

"This is why Western Europeans must get used to being killed. Europeans want this. Europeans voted for this and continue to do so. "

Wonderful summarization!
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]