Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

noir wrote:the enemy is with in.

Especially when it turns out, twenty years later, that it was a Western-based corporation or organization that created the terrorist who fulfilled the Western-based narrative.

That so many "foreign" terrorists are our own creation (financed, trained and armed by us), the enemy (of the entire Earth) is certainly within the West and its various oligarchs from various mafias.
These mutual massacres in mosques are common practice. The incident throws a light about the growing Islamization in SA.

The attackers were Egyptians.

Armed attackers struck a mosque outside the South African city of Durban on Thursday, stabbing to death an imam and injuring two others in a country known for its peaceful religious relations.

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article ... s-injured/
In prison, there is a team that update Tommy Robinson Facebook account:

"This is the moment when a taxi mowed down world cup fans in Moscow this afternoon. Officials said the driver had a licence from the Central Asian nation of Kyrgyzstan, a mainly Muslim ex-Soviet republic but that he just accidently lost control of his vehicle. Watch the video and see what you think...."

The Russian authorities says it was an accident, they have an interest not to cause panic. Few days ago, ISIS propaganda circulating online has called on would-be jihadists to commit atrocities at the World Cup in revenge for Russia’s military bombing campaign against the terror group in Syria.

In one poster crosshairs are superimposed on top of a picture of “disbeliever” Putin at a World Cup stadium in Russia alongside the message: “You will pay the price for killing Muslims.”

8 people injured after a Muslim Kyrgyzstani migrant crashes through a busy crowd of World Cup football fans, near Red Square in Moscow; driver detained.

Moment taxi hits World Cup fans and injures eight in Moscow street | Daily Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oscow.html

ISIS calls for lone-wolf World Cup attacks in chilling series of posters showing bomb blasts at Russian stadiums

https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018 ... -stadiums/

World Cup TERROR ATTACK: ISIS fanatics 'disguised as ENGLAND FANS could carry out massacre

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... ussia-news
noir wrote: Watch the video and see what you think...."
https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1279317058871012/

The Russian authorities says it was an accident,

I don't think this looks like an accident. The driver running away doesn't seem credible either.

Zam :hmm:
Ter wrote:The Russians are not known for their sophisticated interrogation techniques.
They will be roasting that Kyrgiz man's balls to get to the truth.
There are mixed report on this, some western media is reporting this as a terrorist attack others are reporting this as an accident.

On top of that there is a media blackout in Russia in terms of crime reporting. :hmm:

All weird as usual.
annatar1914 wrote:The French Revolution/Republic seems to be under attack, by imported foreign reactionaries, where is the French will to continue as a people, a beacon of civilization?

Or have they forgotten all that their forefathers fought for, in 1789, in 1870, in 1914-1918, and 1939-45?

1. They aren't reactionaries they are muslims. You can say muslim if you are brave enough.
2. France has never been a beacon of civilisation, people who eat frogs, snails and horses are by definition not civilised.
3. Their forefathers fought because they enjoyed murder, which is the same reason the muslims fight. Radicals are like that.
1. They aren't reactionaries they are muslims. You can say muslim if you are brave enough.

I'm sure that everyone concerned really knows who and what the players are. I'm making a point about the politics of the French 5th Republic more than anything else. If I happen to say anything about Islam or Muslims, it is in relation to the Western world that is dying.

2. France has never been a beacon of civilisation, people who eat frogs, snails and horses are by definition not civilised.

To each his own, but the contributions to Civilization by the French are more than gastronomic.

3. Their forefathers fought because they enjoyed murder, which is the same reason the muslims fight. Radicals are like that.

:eh: :excited:

Not to put too fine a point on it, but that comment is frankly a bit barmy. You do know that all those times I mentioned, France was attacked?
All these countries had direct contact and bitter experience with Muslim populations during colonial era, but suddenly in the late 60's they begun to chear them and host them lavishly. Germany is alone who had good memories with the Muslim collaboration.

The funny thing is how Germany wrapped its interest with "anti racism" speak to decisive her partners to take this policy as if the Muslims were not their staunch allies during the racist war.
Last edited by noir on 07 Jul 2018 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
noir wrote:Re: Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM)

When they have something to bite with their teeth, They cry, "Peace," But against him who puts nothing in their mouths They declare holy war.

Micah 3:5

Example:

Syria air strikes: UK confident strikes were successful, says PM.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]