Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote::lol: Stopping hate speech isn't censorship. Freedom of speech stops where it comes to speech that incites violence and causes harm.

That is an unfair standard. Just making fun of the so-called prophet Muhammad has incited violence by Muslims, but even calling Jesus a devil does not incite Christians to violence. Why should there be a double standard just because some people on one side react with violence because of speech?
Hate speech, no matter the source, should be dealt with appropriately. Unlike you Conservative mouth-pieces, I don't get offended when hate speech is curtailed, even if it's your fucking Christian hate speech about abortion and homosexuals, which HAS resulted in violence against people.
Hate speech has very broad meaning in Germany. This is the reaction, when you protest peacefully against the Mayor of Kandel, where the 15-year-old German Mia was killed by an Afghan with several knife stabs.

Her sign reads: The mayor is more worried about alleged xenophobia than protecting our children, who are being slaughtered by foreigners!

Last edited by daf on 04 Jan 2018 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
The mayor is more worried about alleged xenophobia than protecting our children, who are being slaughtered by foreigners! - That's hate speech in Canada, as well, as you are accusing a very general group of criminal behavior.

It's be the same as if I said, "The mayor is more worried about alleged misogyny than protecting our women, who are being slaughtered by men."

Hate speech, is hate speech, regardless of where you are.

Twitter is not NEWS. It's shit sourcing.
German left wingers made a provocative demonstration at funeral march to the market in Kandel, where the 15-year-old German was killed by an Afghan. Left-do-gooders with colorful umbrellas (symbol for "Colorful Germany") waited at the scene, a woman was beaten with an umbrella, then the mourners shouted loudly: "Get out!" & "traitors of the people".

Last edited by daf on 04 Jan 2018 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:The mayor is more worried about alleged xenophobia than protecting our children, who are being slaughtered by foreigners! - That's hate speech in Canada, as well, as you are accusing a very general group of criminal behavior.

It's be the same as if I said, "The mayor is more worried about alleged misogyny than protecting our women, who are being slaughtered by men."

Hate speech, is hate speech, regardless of where you are.

Twitter is not NEWS. It's shit sourcing.

No, that is not the same.

The ‘xenophobia’ is oppositional to the ‘foreigner’ and intended to support the victim in the first phrase but the ‘misogyny’ is not oppositional to the ‘men’ and not supportive of the victim in the second phrase.

You could have written “The mayor is more worried about alleged misogyny than protecting our boys who are being discriminated against by feminists.”

That would follow the same logic. Your example didn’t really make sense. To worry about misogyny is to worry about female victims, that is supporting the victim, where as to worry about xenophobia rather than victims of crime perpetrated by foreigners is to de validate the victim.

Do you understand your mistake?
Sure. Yours works better and even more illustrates me point. Thanks. It's a hot day and I've been busy. :D

"The mayor is more worried about alleged misogyny than protecting our boys who are being discriminated against by feminists."
Godstud wrote:Sure. Yours works better and even more illustrates me point. Thanks. It's a hot day and I've been busy. :D

"The mayor is more worried about alleged misogyny than protecting our boys who are being discriminated against by feminists."

I know, I know. And you’ve been drinking beer again. It’s OK. If I lived in the tropics, I’d drink beer all day too.

Anyway, so you would agree that the phrase “It’S all men” and “All men are rapists” is also hate speech? Just one example of a man who wasn’t a rapist would falsify such a global generalisation.

Yet, Western institutions leave this obvious hate speech unchallenged. Even rewarding those who peddle these insidious ideas!

However, we also know some men are rapists. Should we ignore them because the feminists have malinged all men with their hate speech? Of course not.

Back to foriegners, just one law abiding foreigner would falsify the idea that all foreigners are criminals. Yet some are violent murderers and rapists and robbers. And their victims need to be heard.

The problem is that if we take the approach of crushing xenophobia at all costs, then victims of foreigner criminals are marginalised while the criminals enjoy a culture of impunity.

In Melbourne there has been issues with Sudanese youth crime. The authorities have failed to address the issue for fear of been seen as racist. Now the problem has grown as the youths find they can get away with it and more homes have been broken into, more mass robberies, etc. There have been too many victims and the public is getting angry. Apparently it is only 500 or so responsible. Yet they alone give the Sudanese community in Melbourne an impressively higher crime rate per capital than any other group. So as you can see, the trouble makers can only be regarded as high achievers when it comes to crime.

This is what happens when you assert no xenophobia at all costs. It is important to recognise that each ethnic group has its own share of lumpen proletariat. Even the Marxists wouldn’t touch these people with a ten foot pole. There are some foreigners you really don’t want in your country.
When you think all men are rapists and speak out like they are, it is hate speech. I know it's done, and we overlook it, but it is hate speech and is something that should be dealt with, as much as any other kind is.
Godstud wrote::lol: Stopping hate speech isn't censorship. Freedom of speech stops where it comes to speech that incites violence and causes harm.

And that's why medieval Europeans burned the books of Plato, Aristotle, and so many others. Because these texts could change society. And if you're on top of a society, change can be very violent.
Jean Renaud Gabriel Camus is a French writer known for the idea of the Grand Remplacement (the “great replacement” in English), which says that replacement migration is taking place in France.

Camus Talks about how his country and Europe are being colonised by migrants and how Europe is the first continent that pays its actual colonisers.

Remember jessupjonesjnr87 said, Ireland has nothing to worry about these sort of attacks because there is no reason. The Irish support the Arab cause, while the rest are bringing it in themselves. So finally, they got it. If you bring the Middle East you get the Middle East. Neither American policy nor Western perversity have bred this hostility; it is nourished by a culture of aversion toward, and hatred of, infidels.

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are […]

In the meantime, protestors peacefully assault ind[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]

Like all the fake messiahs of commercial media, M[…]