Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

You can't really define "terrorism". In popular perception it's connected to the ME conflicts, but the situation today in Europe is terrorising many local and even "new Europeans".

Two German females share their terror

One with gun as self defence

One with pepper spray

Even "New Europeans" are terrorised

Despite the great taboo it's all to do with the import of Middle East culture
So you can’t define terrorism.

But it has something to do with peolle being afraid of Muslims.

And it is somehow related to Muslim immigration.

To be honest, it seems like you are using terorism to mean “anything PEterSweden doesn’t like about the ebil Mooslems”.
Fascism is global: India, US, Europe, Israel share the same anti-Muslim “demographic threat” rhetoric
Fascism is global. It is not an isolated local political phenomenon; it is the international right wing’s response to international capitalist crisis.

The transnational nature of fascism is especially apparent in global right-wing forces’ shared rhetoric on Muslims.

Indian media outlets reported on January 2 that a member of the Rajasthan legislative assembly, from the far-right Hindu-nationalist ruling party BJP, outrageously claimed that Muslims are bearing more children to try to take “control of the country,” in some kind of grand Islamic conspiracy.

This anti-Muslim rhetoric is identical to the “demographic threat” trope that is popular among the far right in the US, Europe, and Israel.

Hindutva politicians in India and white supremacist politicians in the West use the same fascist fearmongering tactics.

BJP MLA Banwari Lal Singhal, who made these remarks, sounds exactly the same as US Republican Congressman Steve King, who in March 2017 tweeted favorably of fascist, white supremacist, anti-Muslim Dutch politician Geert Wilders, writing, “Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

And both Banwari Lal Singhal and Steve King sound exactly like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who way back in 2003 insisted, “If there is a demographic problem, and there is, it is with the Israeli Arabs who will remain Israeli citizens.” The trope of the Palestinian “demographic threat” is very common in Israel’s increasingly far-right politics.

All of these demagogues share the same bogus “demographic threat” rhetoric. And these far-right politicians don’t just share the same rhetoric; they in fact are the same. In their respective political, historical, and sociocultural contexts, they are exactly the same thing.

Again: Fascism is global. It is not an isolated local political phenomenon; it is the international right wing’s response to international capitalist crisis.

We address this exact topic in much greater detail in an interview Max Blumenthal and I conducted for our podcast Moderate Rebels with the incredible Indian activist Shehla Rashid.

Truth To Power wrote:Sure I can: violent attacks on non-combatants to pressure democratic governments to pursue policies the majority of their people oppose.

Of course, but Arab propaganda teached us (and many Westerners excepted it), that it's all to do with "motive" rather than "tactic". That's why from 1973 (oil embargo and EEC rapprochement with the Arab world), the BBC never ever used the world terrorism against the "Palestinians", they are under the order to use neutral terms like "militants", or "guerrilla fighters". The Palestinians have free hand to commit the most horrendously genocidal crimes. The only time the BBC is happy to use the word "terrorism" is to describe those who fight against the interest of Britain and EU interests. That's why we shouldn't accept anything the oil bribed MSM is reporting.
Truth To Power wrote:Sure I can: violent attacks on non-combatants to pressure democratic governments to pursue policies the majority of their people oppose.

Of course, but Arab propaganda teached us (and many Westerners excepted it), that it's all to do with "motive" rather than "tactic". That's why from 1973 (oil embargo and EEC rapprochement with the Arab world), the BBC never ever used the world terrorism against the "Palestinians", they are under the order to use neutral terms like "militants", or "guerrilla fighters". The Palestinians have free hand to commit the most horrendously genocidal crimes. The only time the BBC is happy to use the word "terrorism" is to describe those who fight against the interest of Britain and EU interests. That's why we shouldn't accept anything the oil bribed MSM is reporting.
foxdemon wrote:can you show me data that indicates Muslim populations aren’t increasing as a proportion of total global population. Thanks.

skinster is claiming that the demographic situation in Europe, India, Israel and North America is not a significant threat, and that the politicans in these places are lying in order to achieve political goals.

Please note that it is possible that skinster’s claim is true, and that the global Muslim population is increasing faster than the non-Muslim global population.

For example, the vast majority of Muslim population growth could be occurring in Muslim majority mations such as MENA countries.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:@noir, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/topics/ ... _in_Europe , so obviously you are wrong.
You haven't been keeping up with current events, have you? According to the alt-rightwingnuts, all MSM news is now fake, and no one reports news that hasn't been corrupted or censored, so the only reliable sources are Twitter feeds, by foil hat wearing nimrods.
Till the late 60's, only the Neo Nazis and the Alte Kameraden (the business political elite that served the Third Reich) supported the Arab Islamic cause (their wartime staunch allies), steadily with its economical and cultural power and with the help of German pro Arab ("anti imperialist") New Left, it succeeded to turn the history over its head and make the Arab cause a moral and just cause.

Now, Poland who refuses to get along with German plan to make Europe a sattelite of the Islamic world get the same treatment Israel got before

The documentary, called Polen vor der Zerreiß (Poland before the ordeal), attacks Poland’s ruling government by stating that democracy in the country is disappearing.

The main subject in the documentary is MEP and member of the current opposition party Civic Platform Róża Thun. She openly supports further European integration and is also a member of the Spinelli group: a left-wing group in the European Parliament with Eurocrat Guy Verhofstadt (as its leader?).

She says Poland is becoming a dictatorship if it continues along its current path and furthermore she states that she will fight against it. The German made documentary completely focuses on Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party.

The democratically elected party, that doesn’t want to take migrants and reflects the will of the people through winning a large mandate in the last election, is attacked throughout the documentary.

Poland is portrayed as a country in which anti-government manifestations are brutally suppressed by the police and the power which is in the hands of government party leader Jarosław Kaczyński.

It is not a coincidence that a Polish MEP and opposition member works together with Germany’s state controlled media: Poland’s ruling party is in conflict with both. The Law and Justice party does not accept the EU’s migrant quotas and is thinking about asking for WW II reparations from Germany.

The film caused strong emotions in the conservative Polish press. The Daily Fakt describes the film as controversial and sums up the opinions of many Polish internet users.

“Shame, such a mockery he has never seen, writes one of the Internet users”, quoted by the paper. “Why is a public German TV program showing a public-funded anti-Polish propaganda film with a Polish MEP in the lead role?” asks another.
Tweets are sources for idiots. :lol:

You should really stop with this conspiracy theory that all media is corrupt and that everyone is censoring everything. It's false, and it makes you look like a numpty. I'm pretty sure you aren't a numpty.
Godstud wrote:Tweets are sources for idiots. :lol:

You should really stop with this conspiracy theory that all media is corrupt and that everyone is censoring everything. It's false, and it makes you look like a numpty. I'm pretty sure you aren't a numpty.

I don't tweet or use tweets for sources like the idiot MSM does. Therefore, I can not be a numpty or an idiot. Praise the Lord.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]