Is the "Alt-Left" Hurting the Republicans, or the Democrats? - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I don't find any of it surprising. More's the pity.
You just can't help yourself from wanting to commit assault, every time someone hurts someone else's feelings.
I seen some of this Robinson character's clips. He's a bit loud and get a bit carried away from time to time.
But I don't see him lying...or covering up incidents...or saying really stupid shit like...oh it's just a part of living in our society now.
Get used to it.
:lol:
I will never "get used to it." Because its WRONG!
Buzz62 wrote:I don't find any of it surprising.

Were you then confused as to why he got punched?

More's the pity.
You just can't help yourself from wanting to commit assault, every time someone hurts someone else's feelings.
I seen some of this Robinson character's clips. He's a bit loud and get a bit carried away from time to time.
But I don't see him lying...or covering up incidents...or saying really stupid shit like...oh it's just a part of living in our society now.
Get used to it.
:lol:
I will never "get used to it." Because its WRONG!

I am not surprised that you are unable to see his racism. You seem like you have difficulty noticing it.
Buzz62 wrote:No...I see his racism.
I also see why he's racist against these Muslim people.

I am not surprised that you understand and agree with his bigotry.

Islam is not some "Religion of Peace" POD. In fact, the more I read about it, the more I'm convinced its a weapon.
TODAY a terrorist bomb went off in the tube in London.
How much you wanna bet it was a Muslim Terrorist?

I would bet a whole box of Timbits that it was a Muslim. The UK is not currently involved in military occupation of any lands except Muslim ones.

See how I explained the issue using verifiable material conditions that are rational for the players involved, and did not resort to unverifiable feelings and opinions about religions?
buzz wrote:But I can understand how saying anything useful to your "cause", might be difficult, when faced with a clip of an Englishman attacked by Muslims, because he has the audacity to walk down a street in ENGLAND!

Why do you emphasis the fact that he's English, the Muslim men in the clip were English too you know.
Buzz62 wrote:Indeed.
So for the record, its "justifiable" to you for Muslim Terrorist to set off bombs in London.

1. No one knows who you are talking to.
2. Quit making stuff up about other people.

Buzz62 wrote:Then maybe they should adhere to English law, instead of assaulting people for walking down the street, or bombing the tube.

Was he assaulted for walking down the street or for being openly and explicitly racist?

Because if you claim only the former and ignore the latter, you are basically defending racism.
what we can "agree" on, is that you support violent assault on anyone who dare say anything you don't like.
We can also "agree" that if you ever had the balls to actually DO what you advocate, that you'd be charged with assault, and probably beaten to a pulp in the process. That and the sick idea that you should be able to control what free people can think.
Buzz62 wrote:what we can "agree" on, is that you support violent assault on anyone who dare say anything you don't like.

You keep saying this and then ignoring me when I deny it.

We can also "agree" that if you ever had the balls to actually DO what you advocate, that you'd be charged with assault, and probably beaten to a pulp in the process.

Not yet. Even when the racist boys attacking me outnumbered me.

That and the sick idea that you should be able to control what free people can think.

Since I never claimed that, I will simply ignore this.
Vladimir Putin in speech to Russian Duma wrote:"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland, and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture, or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. "When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim Minorities are not Russians."

This was sent to me by someone I know back west. I think its interesting that people are now gonna start looking to the president of Russia, for common sense.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]