Is donating to sites a form of terror-funding? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

One of my favorite news sites is fund-raising, but just a few months ago, this same site was mentionned in the Washington Post as a possible source of "Russian Propaganda penetration."

Now I fear that any money I would donate could be, at a future point, considered a form of "funding terrorism" or lead to some other form of histrionic "crime" accusation.

Perhaps we're better off sticking to commercial media sources and focussing on the banal lives of celebrities like the latest fake sex scandal (this propaganda story's coverage pretends as if Hollywood isn't a whore house and as if anything could shock anyone there).

[Zag Note: Some snippage]
You’re concerned about retrospective terror accusations? Hm, it might be possible, but the donor would need to have some prior knowledge that the organisation it was helping to fund was in some way linked to terror.
Isn’t this pretty much how political persecution happens?
ness31 wrote:You’re concerned about retrospective terror accusations? Hm, it might be possible, but the donor would need to have some prior knowledge that the organisation it was helping to fund was in some way linked to terror.
Isn’t this pretty much how political persecution happens?

Well, if sixty million Trump voters can all be guilty of "following Russia's orders," than we're not too far from being accused of "following a terror organization's program" by clicking on or funding "the wrong opinions."

The narrative of "politically correct" has normalized the notion of "acceptable and unacceptable ways of thinking about politics (resource distribution).

The rich are used skimming from everyone without contributing anything except terror and punishment, so they seem to want to eliminate any other way of distributing resources. This isn't the first time the rich have attempted to lobotomize their serfs with censorship and fear.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about cross[…]