Bernie Sanders' Supporters Vindicated - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I've been accused of many things for thinking that Hillary isn't the lord satan in the flesh.

Get over yourselves, Hillary isn't some special plague set upon the earth by an angry god. :lol:
I'm perfectly fine, your the one who broke out the pathetic this and pathetic that nonsense and I don't feel the need to fight with you over stuff you find so clearly pathetic.

You guys are very silly to try and endlessly pursue nonsense just to have the last word in the argument.

"genuine questions" about my mental state. :lol:
I'm really enjoying this. Calling something "pathetic" is apparently too insulting for you to continue the debate, but "fucking stupid" is not. And when asked for an explanation you actually play the victim card. If you were drunk, you'd at least have an excuse for this nonsense.
mikema63 wrote:AKA he didn't get support from a very large and important part of the democratic primary base, minority voters. The lengths to which people will go dancing around one of the most fundamental challenges for bernies campaign and the campaign of any future white progressive is pretty hilarious.

Oh good point. That's about as analytic as liberals get. The reality is Clinton held the purse strings so the political fortunes of every player in the party hinged not just on their endorsement of Clinton but their ability to deliver votes. And that's not just politicians, that's every pulpit and podium and DNC courtesan in every minority community across the country. It's pretty obvious why she walked off with that vote.
While everyone is arguing and bickering and pointing out very petty things, I want to just address the elephant in the room and point out that Assad has more morale scruples than most of the Democratic candidates for president, especially Hillary.
Bulaba Jones wrote:While everyone is arguing and bickering and pointing out very petty things, I want to just address the elephant in the room and point out that Assad has more morale scruples than most of the Democratic candidates for president, especially Hillary.

Well at least no less. And that is something we should all keep in mind when discussing the Democrats.
mikema63 wrote:I'm perfectly fine, your the one who broke out the pathetic this and pathetic that nonsense and I don't feel the need to fight with you over stuff you find so clearly pathetic.

You guys are very silly to try and endlessly pursue nonsense just to have the last word in the argument.

"genuine questions" about my mental state. :lol:

Mike, it started with this:

This is literally the fucking funniest and stupidest thing I've read all day. I'm just going to go through the charlottesville thread full of rightwingers defending NAZI's and racist rhetoric and laugh and laugh for hours. :lol:

Anyone anywhere that is willing to confront and address the obvious and unavoidable historical and contemporary discrimination against african americans, LGBT people, women, hispanics, and all the various other fucked over groups of people is apparently obsessed and out to get the poor innocent white right wingers. :lol:

So that is kind of condescending, if we are generous and not insist on it being outright insulting. We aren’t asking for an apology. Just an acknowledgement that this isn’t good form would be enough.
The absolute nonsense the right on PoFo has indulged in crying for the poor NAZI's makes that post ridiculous and laughable.

It wasn't kind of condescending, it was condescending. Such ridiculous crying about anyone bringing up racial issues as a legitimate concern deserve to be condescended to in an environment where people can't seem to help themselves but defend a NAZI murderer.

Take your concern trolling somewhere else.
Like me personally? Not really no. I stand by the choices I've made.

If you mean as a party, i mean it's pretty clear that ties are being cut at least publicly and she wont be running again. So she's already "dropped" so to speak.

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed r[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]