Bernie Sanders' Supporters Vindicated - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

How about a real source, Igor, instead of some picture you grabbed off the internet from a random place. :roll:

Also, if you read it, Old Town Media was run by someone on his staff, not Bernie Sanders. :lol:
Basically what I'm taking away from this is that Hillary is a horrible woman who has so much blood, death, and destroyed countries on her hands compared to Bernie Sanders and also Bashar al-Assad.

As for Trump, swamp dwellers like him are solitary creatures who don't much care for the company of their fellow swamp dwellers.
The allegations don't really being up anything new, except that they were made by someone who was accused of tipping the scales for Clinton in the past. There's been some speculation that this is a move to cozy up the DNC to the Sanders camp. Since there isn't any risk of hurting Clinton anymore than she already is there's a lot of upside to using her to get closer to the Bernie camp and absorb some of their fundraising for 2018 and 2020.

It's also being read as an attempt to head off intraparty strife by doing this now, though some think it's an Ill advised attempt. We'll see I guess but I suppose it's a worthwhile attempt.

Bernie would be POTUS right now, if this bitch and her bitchettes hadn't cheated.
And they wanna investigate Trump for election tampering?
As far as I'm concerned, who gives a shit? As long as this...tramp Hillary-Billary lost, and is publicly shamed.
What is alleged to have gone on with the DNC doesn't erase the massively higher vote totals Hillary received. The DNC didn't trick older voters or minorities into supporting Hillary with their dark Satan magic.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]