Man charged with sexual impropriety; presumed guilty. - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Stormsmith wrote: whereas Franklin was pushed out of his Senate seat for a little slap and tickled with mature women.

A number of women came forward. He grabbed a woman's ass while being a Senator. Fuck that guy. Why would a woman defend a guy like this? Yes, he didn't rape anyone - as far as we know - but downplaying his bullshit isn't cool to see, from women. :hmm:
Potemkin wrote:Speaking from my own personal experience, I have to agree with that. In my experience, about 90% of people are worthless scumbags.

:lol: Oh dear I wonder if I fall into the worthless scumbag category. :lol: Probably yes. But then I always liked Harada Roshi's poem

All my life I have sold water by a stream,
yo ho ho,
my life has been totally without merit

What's particularly amusing is that Harada was most popularised in the West by Philipp Kapleau. Kapleau was driven to Buddhism by the experience of attending the post WWII Japanese war crimes trials. The great irony was that Harada was a Zen cheer leader for the most extremist nationalist Japanese militarism before, he reinvented himself after the Japanese defeat. I don't think Kapleau ever fully grasped the irony, although by many accounts his Zen Centre certainly succeeded in capturing the spirit of Harada's ascetic, psychopathic sadism.

It seems to be a corollary of Theodore Sturgeon's Law that "90% of everything is crap". Just as 90% of all novels are crap and 90% of all TV programmes are crap, so 90% of all human beings are crap.

Sigmund Freud reached a similar conclusion: "In the depths of my heart I can’t help being convinced that my dear fellow-men, with a few exceptions, are worthless." It is only once you have listened to another human being confessing their innermost thoughts and desires, pouring out their heart to you on the analyst's couch in utterly honest and unguarded intimacy, that you truly realise what an utterly and irredeemably worthless piece of shit they truly are. Lol.

This, of course, is why I am a Marxist-Leninist. Communism is truly the only hope for humanity. A new type of human being must be created.

Ah I never could quite make you out before this post. I fear you maybe one of the good people. People are always worried about corruption. I'm always trying to tell them, its not the corrupt you need to worry about. Its the good people that are truly frightening.
Assuming there is anything to this, the situation is going to stay dysfunctional unless we are prepared to acknowledge that there may well be differences between the sexes. Without it, all we get is a great deal of confusion and cognitive dissonance, as everybody insists that we are all the same and the differences everyone experiences are cast in terms of evil oppression by one side over the other, i.e. the patriarchy.

That's the thing isn't it? We can't even define man/woman not to mention male/female gender roles. If we can't do that then how can we expect to navigate more nuanced behaviors and desires. One advantage to the patriarchy is that at least it is self assured. Someone is in charge even if they are wrong.

There is another thread where the OP asks what the possibility is that the British monarchy will be reestablished. What is this person actually looking for? What are the people who followed Trump looking for? Why is Putin a superstar? They are all perceived to be the archetypal Alpha males by their followers?

I grew up in a family with an intelligent and powerful woman coequal to the male figure. So I don't necessarily believe that this distinction necessarily has to strictly follow gender norms but we sure seem to be a few dozen short of men on horses these days. We have become entangled in a web of details. We need some leaders who can get above the fray and show us that we have become just a little bit silly. You correctly mention gender-neutral education. What does that really mean? Does it mean that we are trying to pound rounds and squares through a triangle hole? We are different. Men and women are different. I love that. I belong to an organization where I am exposed to extremely intelligent men and women. It is oh so refreshing to be exposed to women who are just so terribly smart, and that enhances the differences. Not bigger and littler but broader and more expansive if you know what I mean. Oh to be 20 again and engaged with these women. Wow. And they are in an environment where they are supposed to be smart. It is very cool.

Some one said, "Men of quality are not threatened by women of equality." That is where we need to be. Not lowering the bar and hoping that everyone will want to go under it. Life just ain't like that.
Frand Skinster

You're taking it out if context, Methinks, medear.

I'm saying one guy committed real offences on girls, the kind of offences that can be deeply troubling for a child and come with charges for the perp, who in this case was an adult, a lawyer and a district attiornety. He had more years on earth (probably 16 to 18 years) where he was old enough to study, test, and perfect techniques to seduce 14 yr olds than she had as a person, full stop. Its a damned shame he didnt do time. T'other one committed much, much more minor offences with grown women, but is losing his job over it whereas Moore is simply denying any wrongdoing and the bloody president is saying, "oh, well, he must be presumed innocent" and we all know why.

What stands out in my mind is that on both sides, justice was abandoned. Republicans will overlook this to keep a cheap seat but worse, Democrats sacrificed a man who had championed women's issues because "it" was just all to difficult.

For Christ's sake, you have murder 1, murder 2, man 1, man 2, death by criminal negligence, manslaughter by automobile etc. How bloody hard is it for a body of well educated, grown men and women to distinguish between capital crime, lesser charges and stuff that would be tossed out of court as frivolous?

So you're entitled to any opinion of Franken you wish, Sweetie, but I'm entitled to state my opinion, which is, in both relative and absolute terms, Franken was treated unjustly. At worst, fine this Mr Mucky Mitts a few grand and give the $ to women's causes, then the victims can sue him for damages, if they wish.

But forcing him out of office, and actually abandoning an ethics investigation was more than just shortsighted. Way more. The punishment is excessive, the consequences of this negligence could be quite far reaching. Franken vote on Obamacare was the last the Democrats needed.

:eh:
Franken -> Frankenstein? Stupid autocorrect

:lol:
Ah I never could quite make you out before this post. I fear you maybe one of the good people. People are always worried about corruption. I'm always trying to tell them, its not the corrupt you need to worry about. Its the good people that are truly frightening.

Indeed. Most scumbags are relatively harmless. They cheat on their business expenses, they cheat on their wives, they backstab their colleagues at work, and they are rude to people, but that's about the limit of their ambitions. A good man, on the other hand, wishes to change the world itself to make it a Paradise on Earth. This means that there is potentially no limit to the magnitude of the crimes he is willing to commit to save people from themselves. Lol. ;)
skinster wrote:A number of women came forward. He grabbed a woman's ass while being a Senator. Fuck that guy. Why would a woman defend a guy like this? Yes, he didn't rape anyone - as far as we know - but downplaying his bullshit isn't cool to see, from women. :hmm:

Well @Stormsmith might be female and I might disagree with her on almost everything, and I loath and despise feminists, but I wouldn’t say she has to take a particular opinion because she was born with boobs.

See, look what you’ve done! Now I will be in trouble with everyone.

Potemkin wrote:Indeed. Most scumbags are relatively harmless. They cheat on their business expenses, they cheat on their wives, they backstab their colleagues at work, and they are rude to people, but that's about the limit of their ambitions. A good man, on the other hand, wishes to change the world itself to make it a Paradise on Earth. This means that there is potentially no limit to the magnitude of the crimes he is willing to commit to save people from themselves. Lol. ;)

And that is why I don’t like politically correct people. They are the modern incarnation of Puritians.
And that is why I don’t like politically correct people. They are the modern incarnation of Puritians.

I've been saying that for years, foxdemon. I can remember back in the 1980s, right-wing political commentators constantly used to call for a 'New Puritanism' to roll back the tide of libertinism and permissiveness which had swept the West since the 1960s. Well, they got their wish - we call that New Puritanism "political correctness". People should be careful what they wish for.... Lol. :)
Stormsmith wrote:Frand Skinster

You're taking it out if context, Methinks, medear.

No, I don't think I am. I was clear, Franken is a scumbag. I don't know why any female would support him, but I understand a lot of women internalize misogyny so, there is that.

It's not a matter of one is a pervert and the other is a rapist and let's compare. It's simply: they're both scum.

:)
Stormsmith wrote:T'other one committed much, much more minor offences with grown women, but is losing his job over it
[...]
But forcing him out of office, and actually abandoning an ethics investigation was more than just shortsighted. Way more. The punishment is excessive

How is forcing your tongue into someone's mouth without consent not a firing offense? Is unwanted groping just a minor breach of etiquette to you? Franken's a freak and the fucker's got to go
Libertarian353 wrote:Cause it ain't our faults that we naturally commit sexual harassment on women of all races while we want to deny that same right to people of darker shades and faiths. :hmm:

As far as I know, no white man has been charged with sexually harassing a black woman in recent stories. I suppose it's possible.

Libertarian353 wrote:But again, since women shouldn't have right to vote in your eyes, lets advocate some gender jim crow.

Women have demonstrated that they are not equal to men, that they withhold charges for decades, and then make them when it is politically or economically expedient for them to do so.

Libertarian353 wrote:But can you give evidence women flirt more?

Just pop on FoxNews. How many men do you see showing their legs or presenting breast cleavage? None. Now count the women. They do it all the time. They are hypocritical, vacuous people.

Libertarian353 wrote:Have you converted to Islam? That seems a remarkably fundamentalist line to take.

No. That's not necessary to point out that women today want to use their sexual attraction to gain economic advantages.

Libertarian353 wrote:Why would a woman defend a guy like this?

Political power. That's what this is all about.

Stormsmith wrote:I'm saying one guy committed real offences on girls, the kind of offences that can be deeply troubling for a child and come with charges for the perp, who in this case was an adult, a lawyer and a district attiornety.

He was alleged to have done so 40 years after the alleged fact after he won a contested Republican primary for the United States senate.

Stormsmith wrote:T'other one committed much, much more minor offences with grown women, but is losing his job over it whereas Moore is simply denying any wrongdoing and the bloody president is saying, "oh, well, he must be presumed innocent" and we all know why.

What Franken did is far less troubling than what Bill Clinton did. People like Pelosi, Feinstein and others are frankly hypocritical. Franken is resigning from the Senate. He's not being expelled.

Stormsmith wrote:What stands out in my mind is that on both sides, justice was abandoned.

There is no justice in the United States until Comey, Mueller and Hillary Clinton among others are behind bars.

Stormsmith wrote:How bloody hard is it for a body of well educated, grown men and women to distinguish between capital crime, lesser charges and stuff that would be tossed out of court as frivolous?

Like making sexual assault allegations 40 years after the alleged fact? Nobody is going to take that seriously.

Stormsmith wrote:So you're entitled to any opinion of Franken you wish, Sweetie, but I'm entitled to state my opinion, which is, in both relative and absolute terms, Franken was treated unjustly.

By whom? It's the Democrats who were calling on him to resign.

foxdemon wrote:And that is why I don’t like politically correct people. They are the modern incarnation of Puritians.

Exactly. Pelosi defended her actions with respect to Bill Clinton by saying that it is a generational shift in attitudes and that Clinton's actions didn't effect the discharge of his duties--as if the discharge from his penis on Monica Lewinsky's dress in the Oval Office of the White House wasn't evidence to that effect.
skinster wrote:No, I don't think I am. I was clear, Franken is a scumbag. I don't know why any female would support him, but I understand a lot of women internalize misogyny so, there is that.

It's not a matter of one is a pervert and the other is a rapist and let's compare. It's simply: they're both scum.

:)

This is intended to be a comparison on punishment not people. What he did to women was wrong, I agree. But would you want to give him life for this?
skinster wrote:I mean, I'd settle with putting him into a labour camp. :D

But life? Is he going to prison for life? I heard nowt about that. He's a rich fuck who supported the most horrific war of my conscious lifetime that will continue for decades from today. Fuck that guy.

You're people after my own heart, skinster. I have to agree, WTF is this crazy person on about? :lol:
Cheers v m, Skinster. I think you must have guessed my next question would have been "would you have had Moore serve less, the same, or more time?", so I think we are now close enough to being on the same page. My ribs don't hurt as much as I expected after the freezer thingee, but my back is killing me, so I'll wish you a good night, and retire with a fistful of drugs and a sherry or two. 8)

PS

The war thingee.....I don't understand how anyone can say anything other than let's get out now.
blackjack21 wrote:As far as I know, no white man has been charged with sexually harassing a black woman in recent stories. I suppose it's possible.

Did I say Black Women? Who's being racist here?

Here's one from Bill O' "I'm mad at God" Reilly: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

This surprise me, I thought you out of all the white supremacists here, would observe Fox News more? After all it's your pro-white media, like BET is a Pro-Black media.

blackjack21 wrote:Women have demonstrated that they are not equal to men, that they withhold charges for decades, and then make them when it is politically or economically expedient for them to do so.

Now Now, let's not talk shit about our women. They were willing to vote for our great white "hope" in office by 53% and the child peddler(which you support) in office. You forget that women ain't the only one to 'withheld info when politically or economically" expedient: Terry Crews, Cory Feldmen, Gary Colemen all these people coming out in against the leftist hollywood and their pedo dens.

Are they any better? Do they want any reward?

But you're right, those right wing white women who accused the Demorcats and the left of sexual pedretry shouldn't be taking seriously.

It's fake news cause by right wing slander by Alex Jones and the Mercers, women are always liars. Like Whites are in nature pedophiles and apathethic people:

https://restructure.wordpress.com/2010/ ... rch-shows/

This makes sense considering how we lack apathy foe white on white crimes and you considering white women lying gold diggers.

It's reminiscent of the times white woman lied about being raped by Black men, only difference is you sooner believe that lie before believing that a white republican which are pro rape and pedophilia now, did it?

Have you notice our white values are more in common with our enemies?

But I'm assuming you're going to convince your daughter not to vote or join office, good. Leave voting for the darkies:

[center-img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ52MBKWsAAZn-s.jpg:large[/center-img]

blackjack21 wrote:How many men do you see showing their legs or presenting breast cleavage?

[center-img]https://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2017/02/alex-jones-shirtless-barbecue-suck-1488299686-compressed.jpg[/center-img]

[center-img]https://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/content/docs/2016/10/05163838/roberto-arango.png[/center-img]

[center-img]https://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/2012/04/26/arango_detailx390.jpg[/center-img]

Let's not forget the head honcho in office:

[center-img]http://images.gawker.com/xoyudz5jvt2xznjv2lzr/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg[/center-img]

Who showed his dick to the world. So I don't come to here that bullshit, we whites act just as foolish if not more than the negro. I don't remember any Black man in office doing those "white value" stuff I see up top.

blackjack21 wrote:Now count the women.

You do know that's what the whites males in fox news wants. For a race that upholds "christian values" telling women to dress whores to get white males aroused is not a christian thing. What happen to :"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” ?

Why when we complain about Blacks not following our insturctions, whites to turn a blind eye to following God instructions? You can't blame the women, they were told to by white males. That's why Meghn Kelly and all the other white women complained on set and some quit. See you're being just as savage as any other Brownie Muslim, who believes in rape.

blackjack21 wrote:They are hypocritical, vacuous people.

That's been you from the moment your "hypocritical vacuous" mother shat you out.

blackjack21 wrote:No. That's not necessary to point out that women today want to use their sexual attraction to gain economic advantages.

Sources? And the fact men accept it, speaks more volumes about us whites males than it does the women.

blackjack21 wrote:Political power. That's what this is all about.

Yep, as long as Blacks suffers it good.

But I think I know why you're pro trump

[center-img]http://media.al.com/news_impact/photo/child-population-jpegjpg-807df195c4bd3dde.jpg[/center-img]

Now I see, you're willing to kill or punish Blacks, due to white genocide policies trump and republicans enact like the opioids and less access to medicare.

I assume it's just another race war you want to help even population growth.
Libertarian353 wrote:Did I say Black Women? Who's being racist here?

You brought up race as you usually do; however, there haven't been any interracial sexual harassment stories in the recent news. So there was little point in bringing it up.

Libertarian353 wrote:Here's one from Bill O' "I'm mad at God" Reilly: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

I don't subscribe to the post. Quote them if you want to make a point.

Libertarian353 wrote:This surprise me, I thought you out of all the white supremacists here, would observe Fox News more? After all it's your pro-white media, like BET is a Pro-Black media.

First of all, I am not a white supremacist as I've explained to you many times. Second, FoxNews is a more or less Republican-leaning news outlet. It is not particularly pro-white.

Libertarian353 wrote:Now Now, let's not talk shit about our women. They were willing to vote for our great white "hope" in office by 53% and the child peddler(which you support) in office.

Donald Trump isn't a great white hope. Roy Moore was accused of dating 16 year olds. He was not accused of selling them.

Libertarian353 wrote:You forget that women ain't the only one to 'withheld info when politically or economically" expedient: Terry Crews, Cory Feldmen, Gary Colemen all these people coming out in against the leftist hollywood and their pedo dens.

Feldman is the only one to claim pedophilia--attacks on pre-pubescent youth. Gary Coleman is dead. I don't think he's been saying too much. However, you are correct Terry Crews isn't naming names.

Libertarian353 wrote:Are they any better? Do they want any reward?

The woman who accused Conyers did, and was paid off at taxpayer's expense. Other members of Congress also settled suits. People who accused O'Reilly definitely sought monetary damages. That's also true of people who complained about Roger Ailes.

Libertarian353 wrote:It's fake news cause by right wing slander by Alex Jones and the Mercers, women are always liars.

I'm not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it. I don't know who the Mercers are, so I don't have any comment there. I didn't say women are always liars. I said they make untimely complaints when it is politically or economically expedient for them to do so.

Libertarian353 wrote:Like Whites are in nature pedophiles and apathethic people:

Since you now count yourself as white, is this self criticism on your part?

Libertarian353 wrote:This makes sense considering how we lack apathy foe white on white crimes and you considering white women lying gold diggers.

Lack apathy? What are you trying to say?

Libertarian353 wrote:It's reminiscent of the times white woman lied about being raped by Black men, only difference is you sooner believe that lie before believing that a white republican which are pro rape and pedophilia now, did it?

When did I claim that I believed a white woman was raped by a black man?

Libertarian353 wrote:Let's not forget the head honcho in office:

Alex Jones isn't a FoxNews personality. He's a histrionic vlogger. The gay guy who hates gays was exposed on a gay dating site. He wasn't doing that on a news show. Johnson was a bit of a freak for sure, but sexual harassment wasn't even a tort at that time.

Libertarian353 wrote:So I don't come to here that bullshit, we whites act just as foolish if not more than the negro. I don't remember any Black man in office doing those "white value" stuff I see up top.

Well, I just took down my Marion Barry avatar. He was known to frequent prostitutes and smoke crack. He was re-elected after those revelations. It's not that it doesn't happen. Rather, black voters in DC don't seem to care.

Libertarian353 wrote:You can't blame the women, they were told to by white males.

Do you have evidence that these women are told to dress like tarts?

Libertarian353 wrote:Sources? And the fact men accept it, speaks more volumes about us whites males than it does the women.

I already pointed out FoxNews. These women do it for economic gain. There is little question about it. Megyn Kelly specifically wanted a clear desk so that she could show off her legs. Nobody made her do that. It was her choice.

Libertarian353 wrote:But I think I know why you're pro trump

I'm not pro-Trump. I'm anti-establishment. That's why I'm not heartbroken that Moore lost. He's just another wrench to throw into the works as far as I'm concerned.

Libertarian353 wrote:Now I see, you're willing to kill or punish Blacks, due to white genocide policies trump and republicans enact like the opioids and less access to medicare.

I assume it's just another race war you want to help even population growth.

It is not at all clear to me what this has to do with sexual harassment.
blackjack21 wrote:You brought up race as you usually do

Irrelevant, I said women of all races. You specifically said Black women.

blackjack21 wrote: however, there haven't been any interracial sexual harassment stories in the recent news.

You ask for example, I gave you one of this year. Now you're moving goalposts? What do you consider recent?

blackjack21 wrote:First of all, I am not a white supremacist as I've explained to you many times.

Moore's campaign called him “a champion of civil rights.” as the the party of Lincoln member wanted to bring back slavery.

But prove to me you're not white supremacist, would you let your daughter date Blacks? Would you agree on certain Black issues?

blackjack21 wrote:Second, FoxNews is a more or less Republican-leaning news outlet. It is not particularly pro-white.

Oh, it's definitely is. They race bait Blacks, call them thugs. Supports white criminality throughout all the class spectrum as long as it's on the right. Their symapthey of Al Buddy was very much evident. Tuck Carlson is well liked in the alt-right community, and he never condemn them(but apparently slander Blacks for calling him out or doing the same thing Alt right is). For guy who support trump, he never did what he did and take the "both sides" approach.

It's just as pro-white as MTV and BET is anti-white.

blackjack21 wrote: Roy Moore was accused of dating 16 year olds. He was not accused of selling them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 06386.html

Something tells me he had apart of "selling" them.

blackjack21 wrote:Feldman is the only one to claim pedophilia--attacks on pre-pubescent youth.

Which both trump and right wingers like the fish lipped Paul J Watson agree. So... :|

blackjack21 wrote:Gary Coleman is dead. I don't think he's been saying too much. However, you are correct Terry Crews isn't naming names.

And he still called out pedophilia in hollywood, didn't want any money out of it.

Terry Crews however wanted keep it secret. But he said some "exe". We'll find out.
blackjack21 wrote:The woman who accused Conyers did, and was paid off at taxpayer's expense.

See, it's sad when republican females/males complaining about taxes will gladly accept taxpaying money for private use.

blackjack21 wrote: People who accused O'Reilly definitely sought monetary damages. That's also true of people who complained about Roger Ailes.

Ok, so blame the laws that republicans refused to change about awarding monetary settlements in jury cases through taxes. You know how many cases corporations and rich people won that effected our tax paying money? Yet you complain about the small people. :hmm:

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not sure what Alex Jones has to do with it.

He's always complaining about child rape in hollywood and hillary and the mars colony. This is his specialty.

blackjack21 wrote: I don't know who the Mercers are, so I don't have any comment there.

The ones that own fox news? Those kind who project while ignoring their constant rapings.

blackjack21 wrote:Do you have evidence that these women are told to dress like tarts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -News.html

blackjack21 wrote:These women do it for economic gain.

They do it cause they were order too.

blackjack21 wrote:Megyn Kelly specifically wanted a clear desk so that she could show off her legs. Nobody made her do that. It was her choice.

Sources? And even if true, all women are Megyn Kelly. By that logic Blacks shouldn't work, date or even talk to whites.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/di ... 4d514eb1d5

Here's another.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not pro-Trump.

Yes you are, you defend him and his motives.

Again for that racial war.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm anti-establishment.

We're the establishment. We when MY FOLK the Anglos, could vote only and your kind would probably die with those Black people under a tree. We were when we secede and established BIG GOBURMENT on the confederate states and supported that "democratic plantation" :roll: We were when killed and establish jim crow on those "N*****" who made more money, and did better than us in office and in schooling. We were when I decided you were white and your kind most likely threw those "N*****" who was most likely your race ally under the bus. We were under 50 year "integration" experiment, in all those times, WE ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT.

But tell me, what's your end goal, separation of races?

blackjack21 wrote: That's why I'm not heartbroken that Moore lost.

You wouldn't be heartbroken if he won, that's for sure.

blackjack21 wrote:It is not at all clear to me what this has to do with sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment(rape) is part of war.
Libertarian353 wrote:Moore's campaign called him “a champion of civil rights.” as the the party of Lincoln member wanted to bring back slavery.

Nobody is calling for a return to slavery. We have China for that now.

Libertarian353 wrote:But prove to me you're not white supremacist, would you let your daughter date Blacks?

I don't have kids. Women can date who they want these days, so I don't see how that's even a relevant question.

Libertarian353 wrote:Would you agree on certain Black issues?

It depends. For example, I think the suit against the NFL network is probably motivated by some of this Trump stuff.

NFL Network suspends analysts over sexual misconduct suit
I'm usually very leery of charges against high profile black men, because I think the establishment is trying to race bait me. So now you have your white woman accusing black men of inappropriate behavior. Notice how I am not automatically taking her side? She was accused of stealing clothes and fired from the NFL Network. Now all of a sudden she has sexual harassment complaints against black former NFL players who did not have any authority to hire, fire or control her pay.

Davis, a former cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, is accused of coming into Cantor’s office asking for help with his clothes “so he could grab and push/rub his body” against Cantor, the lawsuit said. She said that Davis said various other sexually-explicit comments, including things like: “I want you so bad,” “my cock is so hard because of you right now” and “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets.”

“I can’t handle your (butt), it is so luscious,” Cantor claimed that a text message sent to her from Davis said.

Libertarian353 wrote:See, it's sad when republican females/males complaining about taxes will gladly accept taxpaying money for private use.

Conyers accusers were likely Democrats.

Libertarian353 wrote:Ok, so blame the laws that republicans refused to change about awarding monetary settlements in jury cases through taxes.

The case against Conyers never went to trial. I'm not sure any of them did. I'd like to know who voted appropriations for this stuff though.

Libertarian353 wrote:He's always complaining about child rape in hollywood and hillary and the mars colony. This is his specialty.

He's kind of a crank. Just because he has a bigger draw than MSNBC doesn't mean he's really a big media outlet. MSNBC just sucks.

Libertarian353 wrote:The ones that own fox news?

That would be Rupert Murdoch.

Libertarian353 wrote:Here's another.

Well, that's a little more interesting than not being allowed to wear orange.

Dimond said Ailes was the one who called her about the job, since she had known him a bit for years. She was paid quite well, but ultimately she didn’t like the way the network expected her to look on air.

They are all paid quite well, as I said. They do it for the money. People like Van Susteren--who is no longer there--and Megyn Kelly are contractors. They can negotiate their own terms. Kelly explicitly wanted to show her legs in her "Kelly File" show. She knew what she was doing. They all do. Many of them are trained as lawyers. They know exactly what they are doing. Van Susteren, Kelly, Carlson, Lis Wiehl, Kimberly Guilfoyle, etc. are all trained as lawyers. They know exactly what they are doing.

A Fox News spokesperson said that no such edict exists on what women are required to wear. Some female Fox News hosts do occasionally wear pants on air, including Greta Van Susteren, Maria Bartiromo and Megyn Kelly.

See? Your own article notes this fact.

She also accused Steve Doocy, her “Fox and Friends” co-host, of engaging in a “pattern and practice of severe and pervasive sexual harassment” that included “mocking her during commercial breaks, shunning her off air, refusing to engage with her on air, belittling her contributions to the show.”

How exactly is that sexual harassment? Now being shunned and disengaged is sexual harassment too?

Ailes has denied Carlson’s allegations, calling her lawsuit “retaliatory” because the network would not renew her contract.

See? They sue when they don't get a contract or their contract isn't renewed. As long as they are getting paid, they seem a-okay with how things go. As soon as the money runs out, so does the honey.

Libertarian353 wrote:Yes you are, you defend him and his motives.

That doesn't mean I support all his policies. I don't agree with him on healthcare for example, which is a major issue.

Libertarian353 wrote:We're the establishment. We when MY FOLK the Anglos, could vote only and your kind would probably die with those Black people under a tree. We were when we secede and established BIG GOBURMENT on the confederate states and supported that "democratic plantation" :roll: We were when killed and establish jim crow on those "N*****" who made more money, and did better than us in office and in schooling. We were when I decided you were white and your kind most likely threw those "N*****" who was most likely your race ally under the bus. We were under 50 year "integration" experiment, in all those times, WE ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT.

You really are pretty unconvincing. You do realize that, right?

Libertarian353 wrote:But tell me, what's your end goal, separation of races?

I am for free association, but not government-mandated racial segregation. I do think some aspects of the Civil Rights Act are necessary. For example, I don't think it should be lawful for large grocery chains to refuse to sell food to blacks or refuse to hire them. I do think it's fine for a local baker to refuse to sell to whomever he/she wants.

Libertarian353 wrote:You wouldn't be heartbroken if he won, that's for sure.

That's because it would piss off the establishment. Again, it's not because I like him, or you would have heard me say so.
blackjack21 wrote:Nobody is calling for a return to slavery.

Except Roy Moore literally said that.

blackjack21 wrote:We have China for that now.

No thanks to Bill and the republicans onwards. Again how can you say the Black man is lazy, if whites deny him jobs to China?

blackjack21 wrote:I don't have kids.

Of course not, considering your child will live in hell: http://fox8.com/2017/11/20/baby-bust-mi ... fore-them/

Whites are already losing to minorities cause their whites in office enact polices that ends up killing them: http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/this-m ... erican-men

Trump don't care, so I always say he's a defective racist. Cause he's not even good at being a racist. Like damn, trump sucks so bad, he can't even be good at helping whites. :lol:

Women can date who they want these days

Ok, would you let your daughter date whom she wanted if you had one?

I think the suit against the NFL network is probably motivated by some of this Trump stuff.

Honestly do you know Black people actually prefer NFL shut down? They hate how whites treat them like entertainment cattle, (same way confederates who vote republicans tell Blacks to vote against their own interest over some "democratic plantation" :lol: )

They believe if it's shut down Blacks can make their own Negro Football league, and beat us whites. Like a race war but in sports.

I found that amusing.

I'm usually very leery of charges against high profile black men, because I think the establishment is trying to race bait me.

So we the establishment is fighting itself?

"A house divided can not stand".

So now you have your white woman accusing black men of inappropriate behavior.

Again they could be right. Here's the difference, you don't give our women the benefit of the doubt or excuses same way you treated that "both sides" kid who killed a woman in Virginia.

Now something tells me Susan B. Anthony had a point on how Black males having more privilege than women in general.

Notice how I am not automatically taking her side? She was accused of stealing clothes and fired from the NFL Network. Now all of a sudden she has sexual harassment complaints against black former NFL players who did not have any authority to hire, fire or control her pay.

Maybe she was accused and she suing for harassment and false accusation. Again I believe in equality under the law, and again we men obviously have a tendercy to commit more raping or sexual harassment than women. It's not out of the realm of possibility that this happen.

Again, these are strong testosterone men, some with illegal drugs in the system. I could see that happening. We don't know the full story about it. But the difference is how you come to conclusion when women accuse people of rape, yet not on white males committing murder?

Conyers accusers were likely Democrats.

Likely not, they could be pay by republicans. If they can pretend to be a Navy Seal, I can see this.

The case against Conyers never went to trial. I'm not sure any of them did. I'd like to know who voted appropriations for this stuff though.

Most likely republicans. Cases against the rich and corporations and them having to pay out of their own pocket, would most likely cause republican donors to advocate letting the state do it.

In fact it's genus, it give fuel for the "anti-goverment" rhetoric sprout by republicans give them cause to take out regulations against corporate interest.

MSNBC just sucks.

Explain why?

That would be Rupert Murdoch.

Ok, thank you. I keep thinking how they're all sound the same.

They are all paid quite well, as I said.

Of course, but the issue is that they HAD to do it. The same way a girl has to prostitute herself. A gal gotta eat.

They can negotiate their own terms. Kelly explicitly wanted to show her legs in her "Kelly File" show. She knew what she was doing. They all do. Many of them are trained as lawyers. They know exactly what they are doing. Van Susteren, Kelly, Carlson, Lis Wiehl, Kimberly Guilfoyle, etc. are all trained as lawyers. They know exactly what they are doing.

Evidence that this is what they wanted? And again they don't speak for all women. The same way Roy Moore doesn't speak for all Republicans.

See? Your own article notes this fact.How exactly is that sexual harassment? Now being shunned and disengaged is sexual harassment too?

You do know that Sexual harassment goes beyond physical right? Like there is a science behind it.

See? They sue when they don't get a contract or their contract isn't renewed. As long as they are getting paid, they seem a-okay with how things go. As soon as the money runs out, so does the honey.

Again it's called denial or assumptions. How do we know that he's lying and what she's saying is genuine?

That doesn't mean I support all his policies. I don't agree with him on healthcare for example, which is a major issue.

You wanted Obamacare(which whites rely on) gone which will kill my people. Now I don't give a shit about the old dirty baby boomers, but I care about the poor white youngins future.

You really are pretty unconvincing. You do realize that, right?

Is that an argument? Like you think I'm still this person "EM" or whatever even though you have no evidence to prove it. Knowing that you think Blacks are violent or lazy, don't you think if I was EM, I would stop pretending as soon as I was exposed?

What would I gain from playing coy? Seriously, what would I gain? I won't change your mind or gaslight anyone. So tell me how I'm EM or who ever you think I am?

If you have no evidence to prove this and only going base on your gut, than by all means continue. I won't sleep over it.

I am for free association

So ancapism, good.

but not government-mandated racial segregation. I do think some aspects of the Civil Rights Act are necessary. For example, I don't think it should be lawful for large grocery chains to refuse to sell food to blacks or refuse to hire them. I do think it's fine for a local baker to refuse to sell to whomever he/she wants.

Under anacho-capitalism if one wishes to not serve Blacks or any minorities, that's fine and it's better off they know. But the same rights of that white racist should apply to racists of all colors. But again since you're against the establishment, you're against the government in general?

That's because it would piss off the establishment. Again, it's not because I like him, or you would have heard me say so.

So it's just another non-racist turner diaries or Helter Skelter? Again, overall I'm not convince you're a "non-racist" (I remember lurking, you call Obama's wife a monkey, knowing the full racial connections of that term) and your lack of empathy for cop killings.

It is boring to have this discussion be about how[…]

It can be argued that Blacks have largely obtain[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]