Cuba has proven that capitalism and technology are failures - Page 92 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:I sincerely doubt this.

Also, you made a typo.

If you don't vote Democrat you ain't black. You sound like Biden. Why do you doubt my Latin American roots? What is wrong with being a Latin American conservative?

Provide evidence for this claim that they live better.

They have no healthcare, unemployment is worse, schooling is worse and more expensive, they have a higher chance of going to prison or being killed by the government, and their chances of getting a PSE are much lower.

They can walk into any ER and get treated for free. If poor they qualified for Medicaid.
The only way to avoid the police and prison is by not doing crime. If they are law abiding Cubans they are fine.

I frequently do, because I go there and I speak Spanish. You do not go nor do you speak Spanish.

Mi español es mucho mejor que el tuyo POD. Eres un niño de tetas. ¿Porqué no has madurado?
@Pants-of-dog

I agree, schools in Democrat run cities controlled by the NEA are abysmal.

How many Cubans were killed by the USA government in 2019? Do you have the figures? Please provide the citations.

See above

THE AGGREGATED GROSS NATIONAL INCOME PER CAPITA OF CUBA IS OFFICIALLY $5,539, BUT THE TAKE HOME SALARY FOR MOST CUBANS IS AROUND $20 A MONTH.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brooking ... bout-cuba/
Enuff said! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The median household income for Cubans is $38,000, higher than for other Hispanics.
https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/20 ... ed-states/
Julian658 wrote:If you don't vote Democrat you ain't black. You sound like Biden. Why do you doubt my Latin American roots?

You do not speak Spanish. You do not understand Spanish slang. You are unaware of Latin American history. You are unaware of the biases facing Latinos today.

Provide evidence for this claim that they live better.

No. You made the original claim, so you need to provide evidence.

They can walk into any ER and get treated for free. If poor they qualified for Medicaid.

And Cubans have it better because they a”so get treated for free in emergency rooms, as well as everywhere else, regardless of their income.

The only way to avoid the police and prison is by not doing crime. If they are law abiding Cubans they are fine.

Tell that to Elijah McClain and Breonna Taylor. Again, the US incarcerates more people than Cuba in absolute terms and on a per capita basis.

Mi español es mucho mejor que el tuyo POD. Eres un niño de tetas. ¿Porqué no has madurado?

This is exactly the Spanish you would get out of a Google translator. If you know how to use Google for that, you can look up evidence for your claim.

And fix your last post.
About the rich Cubans who used to work with the USA mafia, Julian658 wrote:... an amazing entrepreneurial spirit. ....

Yeah, like the Capones. "Amazing" means, uh, it's impossible to have this much money and power through honest means.

Sivad is trying to make a dent in this thread by quoting Cuban mafia, and the lie-o-sphere that they are a major part of in some parts of the USA. I call this "the pipette" strategy.

Other than Israelis, I can't think of any other rich minority groups that the USA has asked its own citizens to commit atrocities for more often.

Posting lies from Cuban terrorists in Miami as "journalism" (because it just feels good) is an atrocity because you are hurting your own demographic with lies from a group of people who couldn't care less if you were to live or die.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You do not speak Spanish. You do not understand Spanish slang. You are unaware of Latin American history. You are unaware of the biases facing Latinos today.

No. You made the original claim, so you need to provide evidence.

And Cubans have it better because they a”so get treated for free in emergency rooms, as well as everywhere else, regardless of their income.

Tell that to Elijah McClain and Breonna Taylor. Again, the US incarcerates more people than Cuba in absolute terms and on a per capita basis.

This is exactly the Spanish you would get out of a Google translator. If you know how to use Google for that, you can look up evidence for your claim.

And fix your last post.

POD

Eres una caricatura de un niño infeliz y desgraciado. Apuesto a que escribes esas lineas incoherentes desde tu habitación en el manicomio. Espero que el psiquiatra ordene otra droga o un tratamiento diferente. La verdad es que das mucha pena hermano.
@Pants-of-dog

Re "And Cubans have it better because they also get treated for free in emergency rooms, as well as everywhere else, regardless of their income."

I wish our medical systems were a little more like the Cuban system

Doctors routinely come to your home. Not only do they check out those who are ailing, they'll also look for environmental issues, eg mold etc

Drugs are affordable

If one has a complicated problem a clinic will arrange for all tests and doctors to be available
jimjam wrote:Image

A picture of actual Cubans in Cuba taken by jimjam while he was actually on Cuban soil. As you can see they are miserable downtrodden people who are suffering greatly from the evils of not having Batista and Lucky Luciano sucking them dry.

If they don't cash fish they don't eat.
Julian658 wrote:If they don't cash fish they don't eat.

Good point ….. they do look desperate and miserable , don't they? :lol:

BTW I don't think you answered my question ….. have you ever stepped foot on Cuban soil of is your entire store of knowledge gained from Cuban "expatriates" whose leader Batista fled Havana on a private jet with over $1,000,000,000 in today's dollars?
Julian658 wrote:Since you are well versed in Spanish you can listen to actual Cubans talking about food shortages.

No, I am not going to watch that film so that I can look for the evidence for you.

This is more like what I meant:

We evaluated how the fraction of households experiencing food scarcity has changed from just before the pandemic to the first week of June (May 28–June 2); we measured “food scarcity” by the percentage of survey respondents reporting “sometimes not enough to eat” or “often not enough to eat.” We use the term food scarcity rather than “food insecurity,” as food insecurity is typically defined and assessed using a specific set of questions in the Current Population Survey, and the Household Pulse Survey data are not directly comparable to that definition.

According to the Household Pulse Survey conducted from May 28 to June 2, around 9% of U.S. households experienced food scarcity prior to the pandemic, and around 10.4% of households experienced food scarcity during the first week of June. Food scarcity rates varied considerably according to household characteristics...

https://www.stlouisfed.org/on-the-econo ... e-57468989

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not con[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]