Cuba has proven that capitalism and technology are failures - Page 52 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

skinster

Eradicating racism in Cuba was only possible by eliminating capitalism. This may prove that unequal economic systems require racism.

I méan, you can't justify pillagiing and bombing other (poorer and defenseless) nations without a primer coat of socially condoned racism.

Same with denying social programs for those un need. Only possible with a racist national narrative and culture.
My hubby's a mojita-man in Canuba, too. (I've re-named the country). Anyhoo, he's going back soon.

He was saying Cuba's waging war on climate change, including doubling their forest from something like 16% of the island to 32%. I can't get local supermarkets to give up plastic except the carrier bags, which I used for tidings up after Handsome Jock. But Iles of plastic wrapped around meat and veg, fine. Plastic bottles for pop to bleach as opposed to glass, fine. Leaky plastic milk jugs...Arg! >: don't get me started
Last edited by Stormsmith on 26 Sep 2019 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]