Cuba has proven that capitalism and technology are failures - Page 108 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

@Pants-of-dog
Your predilection to become pray of propaganda non-sense is noted.
Since you fail to bring forth anything that is not propaganda and aknowledge the dire situation of a country in ruins, a country that by most measures was a successful one 5 decades ago, I believe this discussion is done.
Please let me know when you have an actual argument and not propaganda. Thank you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CimaVax-EGF

CimaVax-EGF is a vaccine used to treat cancer, specifically non-small-cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC). CIMAvax-EGF is composed of recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF) conjugated to a protein carrier.[1]

The vaccine was developed by the Center of Molecular Immunology, Havana, Cuba[2][3] There are agreements in place to test it in the United States, Japan, and some European countries.[4] It is currently available in Cuba, Colombia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Peru and Paraguay.[5] In October 2015 Serbia's Institute of Virology, Vaccines and Sera (AKA Torlak Institute) signed a memorandum for use in 30 patients as part of a study.[6] CimaVax is relatively cheap to produce and store, and has low toxicity.[4] Side effects of the vaccine appear to be mild, and include chills, fever, and feeling sick.[7][8]

@XogGyux

Is this propaganda?

If so, how?
Pants-of-dog wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CimaVax-EGF

CimaVax-EGF is a vaccine used to treat cancer, specifically non-small-cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC). CIMAvax-EGF is composed of recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF) conjugated to a protein carrier.[1]

The vaccine was developed by the Center of Molecular Immunology, Havana, Cuba[2][3] There are agreements in place to test it in the United States, Japan, and some European countries.[4] It is currently available in Cuba, Colombia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Peru and Paraguay.[5] In October 2015 Serbia's Institute of Virology, Vaccines and Sera (AKA Torlak Institute) signed a memorandum for use in 30 patients as part of a study.[6] CimaVax is relatively cheap to produce and store, and has low toxicity.[4] Side effects of the vaccine appear to be mild, and include chills, fever, and feeling sick.[7][8]

@XogGyux

Is this propaganda?

If so, how?

Yes it is.

When your hospitals look like this:
and this
and this
and this
and this
and this
and this
BTW that thing in the middle of the two "beds" is a newborn crate. Meaning your newborn is literally crying all night on top of other tired women that just gave birth and also breathing in everything from every other patient and their visitors.
and this
and this
When your doctors and engineers are doing this

When your pharmacies look like this
and this

Bragging about one experimental drug with a 1 page entry in wikipedia seems kind of sketchy.

Call me crazy, but even if you spend $200 in a filet mignon, if we later go to your house and the toilets are overflowing with poop, your kitchen iluminated with a candle and your "bed" is piece of cloth in the floor... I am going to have a hardtime being convinced that you are a successful businessman. Cuba's hospitals are shit, as you can see in the pictures... quite literally overflowing with shit :lol: . Cuban hospitals barely have any doctors, the ones that they had are either on other countries working for the propaganda machine or driving taxis. Cuban pharmacies are empty. There are no nurses. No medical equipment.
Tell me? Where can I go buy this miracle drug that you are talking about? Can I go to CVS and buy it? Can I go to cuba and get it? :lol:
Dude... it is fucking propaganda, and you are eating it.
After I wrote:That you refuse to compare Cuba to other countries in Latin America is because... you would then lose your argument in five seconds or less.

XogGyux took up the challenge, listing all the superior examples of Latin American political systems and successes when he wrote:*crickets*

Until you can make a case that a Latin American country can do better than Cuba, you have no case whatsoever.

Maybe you can make cricket salad with the insects your silence has empowered?
QatzelOk wrote:Until you can make a case that a Latin American country can do better than Cuba, you have no case whatsoever.

Maybe you can make cricket salad with the insects your silence has empowered?

You are so hilarious.
Question. When you make the tin foil hats, do you prefer actual tin foil or aluminium foil works as a suitable alternative? :lol:
XogGyux wrote:You are so hilarious.
Question. When you make the tin foil hats, do you prefer actual tin foil or aluminium foil works as a suitable alternative? :lol:

Your texts are as interesting as that clogged toilet you posted above.
QatzelOk wrote:Your texts are as interesting as that clogged toilet you posted above.

The truth does not necessarily need to be interesting. I am sure your tinfoil theories, chips inside vaccines and mind control 5G waves and aliens anal probes are more interesting than shitty toilets in Cuba. Unfortunately, your worldview is a bit fantastic :lol: ... you know, fantastic as in fantasy.
How little you think of Cuba that you are willing to ignore real pain and suffering "because it is not interesting". :knife:
Oh... my pictures are "phony" because they are "unsourced". :eek: You are calling me liar? Fine, we can settle this. Go to Cuba and check it out for yourself, take pictures of the hospitals :lol: .
Your emotional reaction to Cuba is clouding your ability to debate.

Told you, this is not a debate. Keep deluding yourself.
What's wrong with emotions?
XogGyux wrote:Oh... my pictures are "phony" because they are "unsourced". :eek: You are calling me liar? Fine, we can settle this. Go to Cuba and check it out for yourself, take pictures of the hospitals :lol: .

Since I never claimed that, this is all irrelevant.

Told you, this is not a debate. Keep deluding yourself.
What's wrong with emotions?

If you cannot refute my verified evidence, please ignore my posts. I am not here for your emotional outbursts.
Pants-of-Dog wrote:None of those unsourced photos are a response to my point.

What was your point?

Pants-of-Dog wrote:Is this propaganda?

If so, how?

Your previous post did not make any point.

The photos from Cuban hospitals are very much in line with what you see in Cuba outside a single central block of buildings and he did make a point about Cuba's health services. You on the other hand have not made any point and as such there is nothing to respond to. If you feel you have a point to make then you should actually say it because there is no point in sight.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you cannot refute my verified evidence, please ignore my posts. I am not here for your emotional outbursts.

LOL :lol: Outburst? wow you are too full of yourself aren't you. Dude, 50% of my job is dealing with druggies and alcoholics. Random dude in the internet cannot piss me off. Get out of your high horse.

Since I never claimed that, this is all irrelevant.

Not explicitly but you were implying it. Why else mention "unsourced" pictures LOL. And they do have a source btw, you can follow the link if you wish.

If that were true then nobody could tell from phy[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]