Trump must abolish the notorious diversity visa program - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote:Why do you say such stupid fucking shit? You haven't raped any children that I know of, fair enough? Do you want to keep talking shitty like that, or have an actual discussion?

LOL Have you ever heard of the Commonwealth? How about NATO? Canada has a vast array of allies. No country can survive alone, and Canada knows this.

Canada has no beefs with Russia or China, so your fear-mongering and scenarios are hilarious. No. Canada is not at threat from Russia. It's a silly suggestion.

I am sure many people would disagree with you, as China doesn't have military bases all over the world, and so doesn't need to spend a fortune to maintain their foreign interests. It's unlikely either country will "collapse", anyways.

No idea why you emotional liberals got angered, with your elegant words, not surprisingly.
Commonwealth? NATO? A NATO without the US is a shit, easily beaten up by Russia & China within a week. (reference: how British navy got fucked by Japanese in Singapore during WWII)
Oh yeah Canada is not Russia & China's enemy. I know you are prepared to hail your communist lord, cheers, liberals' ultimate mission complete!
Sasa wrote:No idea why you emotional liberals got angered, with your elegant words, not surprisingly.
I don't know why dumb conservatives start talking shit. Oh right... they have no argument worth a shit, so they have to hurl insults and say inflammatory "feeling" crap. You're the emotional one. I hurt your feelings by suggesting that the USA isn't the best. :*(

By elegant you must mean logical and legible. Your posts are evidence of a poor American education system at work.

Sasa wrote:Commonwealth? NATO? A NATO without the US is a shit, easily beaten up by Russia & China within a week.
You really know very little, don't you? You think the world runs on military power alone? :lol: That was the case a long time ago, but no country lives in a vacuum, even your fucking precious USA.

Sasa wrote:Oh yeah Canada is not Russia & China's enemy. I know you are prepared to hail your communist lord, cheers, liberals' ultimate mission complete!
You say such stupid things. Is this your normal tactic? Is this supposed to make people think your argument is strong, by implying the world will fall apart and we'll be "communist" without the USA?

You do know that Russia is not a communist country, don't you? :lol:

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]