#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This torrent of accusations against men in the West makes me deeply deeply proud of our superior western culture.

In the West rape is a crime, under Islam its an institution. Across the world hundreds of millions of women have been forced into marriages without consent, or forced to have sex when they realised that they didn't like the man they had chosen to marry. in the West when a women makes a rape accusation she can face denial by the man she accuses, in Saudi Arabia if a woman makes a rape accusation she can end up being flogged. In Pakistan and even in some Indian Hindu communities if a woman makes a rape accusation she can be murdered by her own family.

Maybe in 50 or a hundred years Saudi Arabia will have its #metoo moment, or maybe the new modernising dictator-prince of Saudi Arabia will be overthrown and even more misogynist Muslims will come to power. I'm from the far centre. We understand that life is unsatisfactory and imperfect. Many times with rape accusations, we just don't know who is lying. That seems to make both Conservatives and Liberals uncomfortable.

Both conservatives and Liberals demand to live in a simple world where we know who the bad people are and we know who the victims are. In many cases we just don't know. The woman may have suffered a horrific and humiliation rape, which is then compounded by her story being questioned, on the other hand the man may be completely innocent, spending the rest of his life taintned by a completely false accusation.

Rape and sexual molestation of women and children in traditional conservative societies is endemic. Even rape of men by men was not rare. The huge power imbalances of conservative societies and the shame of their traditional moralities kept victims quiet, whether women, children or men. I'm heterosexual but I know that some men get really turned on by caning teenage and even pre pubescent boys. A few decades ago men could not only get away with their sick fantasies, but could even get paid for doing it. They just had to become a school teacher.

I never got caned or slippered when I was at school, but I did have my head banged against another boy's by a games teacher. It was just causal, even affectionate violence. i don't think the teacher even meant it as a serious punishment. But if a teacher did that now he'd spend the rest of his life on the sexual offenders register. Violence is so endemic to Conservative societies that most women and children are far more worried about violence than a bit of sexual molestation.

I disagree with Conservatives, the problem with feminists isn't that they hate men, but that they still love men too much. Most western feminists adore Muslim men, orthodox Jewish men, Rap(e) artists, Black Gang culture, Many western feminist women are quite happy to suck up to liberal rock stars, liberal film moguls and powerful White Liberal molesters like Bill Clinton. As most conservative women have put up Donald Trump although his pissed on every Conservative standard of decency.
skinster wrote:All the places you mentioned have decriminalized prostitution.

And glad I was correct in figuring prostitution is your only way to "sex". Sometimes my perceptiveness surprises even me. :excited:

Decriminalized? Germany has legal brothels like Crazy Sexy. I have been married for over 50 years. Sex is 15 minutes Wednesday nights! :lol:
skinster wrote:Stop lying.

I wasn't lyin' but I did miscalculate. I have only been married 41 years and change. I went flying this morning, jumped over to Rio Grande City, tiny little airport with only one really crude ultra light on the field. I wanted to take a look a the geostat (giant balloon on a cable) that is moored nearby. It carries a big radar.

Ya have to be careful not to wonder into Mexico. Rio Grande City is right on the Rio Grande River (Rio Bravo to Mexicans). The river is not very big and very windy.
skinster wrote:All the places you mentioned have decriminalized prostitution.

And glad I was correct in figuring prostitution is your only way to "sex". Sometimes my perceptiveness surprises even me. :excited:

Just for the record I'm not wealthy, but my last girl friend was pretty, fit and twenty years my junior, I can pull, so before any of you lefties try the "you're a saddo" stunt on me.

So note the leftie game. On the one hand they demand men respect women and not treat them as sex objects and on the other they continualy mocking men who have the temerity to chalenge SJW / Marxist feminist dogma. They are like
leftie wrote:Ner, ner, ner ner ner! you can't get a girl.
ner, ner ner, ner, ner! you can't get any sex.

I would normally consider it extremely bad taste, to brag about conquests. I would normally consider it the height of crassness to boast of sexual experiences. But leftie men and women are constantly mocking men for their supposed lack of success in sex. Immortal Goon would even have us believe he's the Casanova of Muslim women. (Actually If he was really was using his position of authority within academia to bed multiple real practising Muslim women as opposed to identity Muslims, I really would be impressed, but somehow i doubt it.)

Its like the infantile way lefties will accuse posters of living in their Mom's basement's. Again, my mother doesn't have a basement, and I don't live in the same town, but what be wrong with it if i did? I admire people who live cheaply and those that remain close and supportive to their parents into adult life. Lefties constanlty say their are no gender differences and then mock men for not living up to masculine stereotypes.

So my advice to young men is, yes be uber respectful to women if you like. I think its good if it comes out of your own self empowerment but don't buy the feminist bullshit. Nice guys don't get the most lays. Not only have I been both the good guy and the bad in my life, but I've even been the good guy and the bad guy with the same women. And I can tell you bad guys get far more sex. And of course all sorts of "liberal" guys from indie Musicians to spiritual gurus to Bill Clinton have worked this out.
Last edited by Rich on 29 Jan 2018 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
My advice to you @skinster don't date, listen to or ever have sex with an ASSHOLE man. Who are they? Racist men, sexist men, men who think they are better because they believe in capitalism and BULLSHIT. Right Wing dudes? Most of them selfish men....entitled and basically very few of them know about love and sacrifice.

Men who exploit workers usually don't care about women with any real substance. You don't care about women? Certainly aint gonna be a great catch. They deserve some faking the orgasms pendeja women digging for gold and with nothing in the brain. You get what you deserve with women. If you think they are the inferior sex....? Then let them get inferior quality relationships. Period.

Most of them aint gonna get it.

Never gonna get it. Never gonna get it. :lol:

There is this Mexican singer who sings this song that says your love tastes like a bad street taco. It lacks some depth and some real authenticity. They are like bad street tacos. Tacos de Plaza is what the song is called. Hee hee. Appropriate for Suntzu for sure.

Tainari88 wrote:My advice to you @skinster don't date, listen to or ever have sex with an ASSHOLE man. Who are they? Racist men, sexist men, men who think they are better because they believe in capitalism and BULLSHIT. Right Wing dudes? Most of them selfish men....entitled and basically very few of them know about love and sacrifice.

Men who exploit workers usually don't care about women with any real substance. You don't care about women? Certainly aint gonna be a great catch. They deserve some faking the orgasms pendeja women digging for gold and with nothing in the brain. You get what you deserve with women. If you think they are the inferior sex....? Then let them get inferior quality relationships. Period.

Most of them aint gonna get it.

Never gonna get it. Never gonna get it. :lol:

There is this Mexican singer who sings this song that says your love tastes like a bad street taco. It lacks some depth and some real authenticity. They are like bad street tacos. Tacos de Plaza is what the song is called. Hee hee. Appropriate for Suntzu for sure.

Yeah, I've heard it referred to as a taco. Do you think I care if you were faking? I wasn't faking! :lol:
skinster wrote:Rich and Suntzu are the first old farts I'd pick for relationship advice on PoFo, said nobody ever.

There you go again with the pathetic playground level insults. You know nothing about my physical appearance and I'm sorry to break it to you but wasn't I offering you relationship advice. I was expounding hypothetical relationship advice to young men, who may be confused and oppressed by cultural Marxist bullshit.

Really "Fifty shades of Grey" should have put an end to this feminist-patriachy nonsense. Fifty shades of grey were books written by a woman, converted into screen plays by another woman and then directed as movies by a third woman. The books and Films have had an overwhelmingly female audience. A huge percentage of women support and like male domination, a huge percentage support female inequality.
Is the #Metoo movement a pretext for women to take power and money away from men?

Possibly, but it is defintely a pretext to destroy masculinity in any traditional sense and take all of the fun out of life:

A viral video of 007’s most misogynist moments is a reminder that this most enduring of characters no longer fits the archetype of a hero

From the Article entitled:

Time's up for James Bond: is 007 too toxic for the #MeToo era?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/j ... me-too-era
Rich wrote:There you go again with the pathetic playground level insults. You know nothing about my physical appearance and I'm sorry to break it to you but wasn't I offering you relationship advice. I was expounding hypothetical relationship advice to young men, who may be confused and oppressed by cultural Marxist bullshit.

Really "Fifty shades of Grey" should have put an end to this feminist-patriachy nonsense. Fifty shades of grey were books written by a woman, converted into screen plays by another woman and then directed as movies by a third woman. The books and Films have had an overwhelmingly female audience. A huge percentage of women support and like male domination, a huge percentage support female inequality.

I have heard of the Fifty shades of Grey book, but it could be 'fifty shades of being a pendeja'. Lol. I won't read that trashy shit. Oppression is about not being able to get a damn girlfriend that you can take for pizza and a drink after a long work week because they are paying you a crap salary, and your health insurance premiums are too high and you have a student loan and are a nice and sweet 26 year old boy who wants some good clean, honest sex with a girlfriend you like.....but you got to pay back your college loans, your car loan and rent and shit....and you can't even afford a decent dinner and a movie on a Friday because the OPPRESSION is bad and no way you are going to have enough to get a house and pay for a cheapo wedding in Vegas. That is opression.

A bunch of young people who can't even get married or have kids because they don't own land, have crushing student loan debt and even with their college degree can't get a job that pays more than $12 dollars an hour. In some expensive ass state like mine, or New York. Lol. That is opression Rich.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Many voters/supporters are single issue voters/su[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]