#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 34 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Shit. She was involved since he was 6?

Wow. Didn't know that.

Hopefully they both get psychological help. Weinstein definately fucked her up and she probably fucked over this youngster she was close to in return... Psychological "revenge on men" motivation is probably involved.

Probably won't get the psycho-help though. They usually never want to by consent.

She probably did this more than once with him you know. They probably had relations earlier than that. Usually only the "public one" comes out.

Misery loves company.
colliric wrote:
Weinstein definately fucked her up

Not going to say Weinstein didn't harm her, but I would have to guess that Asia Argento was fucked up loooooong before she ever met Weinstein.

Her father is the famous and infamous Italian horror director Dario Argento. I have long been a kind of horror fan, but I had never heard of him until just two years ago when I started following some movie podcasters on Twitter. All serious fans of horror cinema are into Argento's work.

I bought one those 10 pack of dvd movie reissues and it has Argento's Deep Red (The Hatchet Murders) or Tenebre on it, but haven't got around to watching it yet.

He put his own daughter and wife in his movies where they have both been either raped or killed. Here is a synopsis of one of his films The Stendhal Syndrome, where I think Asia portrays a young adult. She has also been in his movies as a young girl too.

The Stendhal Syndrome opens with Asia Argento (playing Anna Manni, a police detective on the trail of a sadistic rapist) wandering around Florence's Uffizi Gallery. The combination of the building's ornate 16th century interiors and richly-symbolic paintings work on her like a dose of Rohypnol. She becomes engulfed by the art works. Unknown to her, the young guard who comes to her assistance is the very man she has been seeking. In a sustained sequence fraught with fevered hallucinations, he kidnaps and brutally rapes her. The rest of the film excruciatingly traces the effect of this ordeal as both her identity and perception of reality undergo seismic shifts.

I was going to post a screenshot from the movie until I actually saw some of the screenshots. You can go look them up if you want to.
Thanks for posting that Albert. Maybe I will watch it later today.

I thought this #MeToo thing was going away and I was wrong. It's just being redirected.

Asia Argento calls sexual assault claims 'false,' says Anthony Bordain paid off accuser

Asia Argento is breaking her silence regarding the claims she sexually assaulted child actor Jimmy Bennett at age 17. In a statement to journalist Yashar Ali, the 42-year-old actress “strongly” denies and opposes Sunday’s New York Times report.

“I am deeply shocked and hurt having read the news that is absolutely false,” she says. “I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett.” Argento says she and Bennett, who was 7 years old when he was cast as her son in the 2004 film The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, had a “friendship only.”

The Times revealed Argento — one of the leading voices of the #MeToo movement and one of the first actress’s to accuse Harvey Weinstein of rape — paid Bennett $380,000 last year. The settlement stemmed from a May 2013 incident in a Los Angeles hotel room, where he claimed she performed oral sex on him before initiating intercourse. Bennett was two months past his 17th birthday while Argento was 37. The age of consent in California is 18.

Argento claims that it was the late Anthony Bourdain‘s idea to settle with Bennett, whom she says was going through “severe economic problems.” She believes Bennett saw an opportunity and took advantage of the fact the couple was in the spotlight, publicly leading the charge against Weinstein.

Argento continues, “Anthony insisted the matter be handled privately and this was also what Bennett wanted. Anthony was afraid of the possible negative publicity that such person, whom he considered dangerous, could have brought upon us. We decided to deal compassionately with Bennett’s demand for help and give it to him. Anthony personally undertook to help Bennett economically, upon the condition that we would no longer suffer any further intrusions in our life.”

So she is calling the kid a liar and she's blaming the whole thing on a dead guy, whom she was apparently cheating on at the time he offed himself.

This woman...

I have no words, other that this is even better than the James Gunn thing. Way better.
It is funny how the alt-right are considering themselves to be manly-man and holder of traditional values.

And on the other hand accuse her of raping a 17 year old. Most men (95%) would consider this perfectly fine. We are expected to do the heavy lifting in society to a degree without asking something in return. This is how human species has been for a while. Beta cucks is what you guys are.

I know you will say that this is a double standard but that is the core of the traditional values you like spouting so much about. Simple statistics in every(?) country show that men live less than woman which is the outcome. You complain about women also wanting to take part in this while refusing to fulfill your societal duties. Congrats. Either you do not understand your own values (Protecting women is one of them by the way) or you simply don't care.
JohnRawls wrote:And on the other hand accuse her of raping a 17 year old. Most men (95%) would consider this perfectly fine. We are expected to do the heavy lifting in society to a degree without asking something in return. This is how human species has been for a while. Beta cucks is what you guys are

That's not the problem, ok 17 he may have been close to legal. The real problem is she knew this child closely since he was 6 years old. If you can't read between the lines (more than one incident most likely) then you are obviously clearly naieve. Boudain basically payed a full house to the guy. Maybe because he knew being linked to this looked bad for him too(just for being with her, frankly), and his business might have suffered badly.

She "groomed" this kid. 99.95% certain of it.

In case anyone was wondering the validity of his claims, TMZ(lol!) has already confirmed she is fucken lying:
http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/08/22/asia-arge ... -sex-texts

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/08/21/asia-arge ... -sex-minor

Also lol, she admits to being in an underage relationship herself earlier.
Last edited by colliric on 22 Aug 2018 09:58, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:That's not the problem, ok 17 he may have been close to legal. The real problem is she knew this child closely since he was 6 years old. If you can't read between the lines (more than one incident most likely) then you are obviously clearly naieve. Boudain basically payed a house to the guy.

She "groomed" this kid. 99.95% certain of it.

You see, here comes the problem for your argument. Most men(Non-alt right) wouldn't care if he was older than 13-14?(May be even younger) Anything above that is probably acceptable.

Right now you are trying to stretch the situation of what is known and to fit you narrative. We know that something happened when he was 17th and we do not know of anything happening before that. But as i said, mostly it is irrelevant because this is simple complaining from your side about the situation because of who she is and what she has done. If she was an average jane you probably wouldn't care also. (More like "Man, this boy was so lucky to fuck an actress and get 380k for it")

This still doesn't explain your argument from the perspective of traditional values though. How is trying to give Weinstein a chance can be considered within those values. (Man are allowed to rape is not a part of those values)
TMZ just proved she is a total liar mate. She just said they didn't have sex. Now the photos and text messages prove she did and is a pervert that given their previous odd posts suggests they had more than one fling. "He jumped on me first" yeah right! Lol!

Bourdain payed a house then sadly killed himself.
colliric wrote:TMZ just proved she is a total liar mate. She just said they didn't have sex. Now the photos and text messages prove she did and is a pervert that given their previous odd posts suggests they had more than one fling. "He jumped on me first" yeah right! Lol!

Bourdain payed a house then sadly killed himself.

You are not getting it.

1) Most men find it acceptable.
2) You are sounding as if you are more willing to discredit/find fault in her to undermine the metoo movement instead of protecting the boy.
3) This does not explain why you are against metoo if you agree with traditional values(Why is rape of women understandable all of the sudden? "You should have given Weinstein a 2nd chance"). Sure, she is a liar on this but how does this change the situation for Weinstein? She is not the only one that pressed charges/spoke out about him.
4) You are trying to compare Weinstein situation with her situation. They are not comparable.
5) Metoo has faults but i doubt her actions can be attributed to Metoo as a movement/trend.
Ter wrote:That is a picture of a post-coital couple.
They look very happy and relaxed.

Yeah I would have boned her too if I was a teenager given the opportunity.

All the beta-cucks on here bemoaning this are trying to stress the hypocrisy of #MeToo, which is irrelevant and tu qoque in spite of the fact that I too despise the philosophical worldview behind that movement (regardless of the validity or invalidity of the claims.)

But lets be honest, disqualifying the me too movement because some young hotty was fucking teenage dudes who were "technically" underage because of the stupid U.S. law of "everyone under 18 is a mindless baby-child" will only damage the movement in the minds of simpletons, not its serious supporters.

I can call the movement dangerous without abandoning common-sense in a manner commensurate to the supporters of that movement.

So lets be clear:

1. A 17 year old fucking an older hotty is not a victim. Full-Stop.

2. Just like willfully blowing your boss in order to get a movie role does not make you a victim (contra #MeToo).

The 17 year old boy, was a typical horny boy.

The chick who blew her boss for a movie-role was an opportunist who weighed morals on the scale against success and found them wanting.

Period.
Ter wrote:That is a picture of a post-coital couple.
They look very happy and relaxed.

Im not judging him, he did nothing wrong and most likely she did plow him with liquor first and jump on him. He was certainly "made suggestible". But he did "go with it initially" and stick it totally in Crazy that's for sure. And yes I believe him when he said it impacted him strongly psychologically. She Statutory Raped him. What if he was still a virgin and she, a 37 year old who literally played his mother once, took it off him? That can fuck a guy up mentally, even if after the fact.

I'm not saying Weinstein doesn't deserve what's coming to him specifically.

I'm saying she's a harpy pure and simple. Wouldn't be surprised if more MeToo Harpys come out of the woodwork too.

Who said anything about trying to undermine the whole thing? I think Rose McGowan's career was wrecked by Weinstein and yes she should continue talking about that. But yeah now we do see the movement is slightly flawed....
colliric wrote:But yeah now we do see the movement is slightly flawed....

Even if we accept that Ms. Argento was wrong and had sex with someone underage, this has nothing to do with the movement as a whole. I agree with @Victoribus Spolia that it is a logical fallacy to assume Argento’s actions are somehow a flaw with the movement.

It is an unfortunate fact that people who were sexually abused are more likely to become sexual abusers themselves. I would not be surprised, for example, to find out that Weinstein was sexually abused. While this may explain some of the sexual abuse, it does not justify it, nor does it justify sexual abuse by others.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]